The Hats off to Tom Brady thread

Roberto71

Reaction score
This is for those of us who put the boot into Tom this season. Amazing from Tom Brady to have achieved this. New team, a team that got nowhere near the SB previously, and here he is bringing this team to a SB in their home stadium. He wasn't great today, nor last week, but he still got it done, that will to win pushes the whole team.

No regrets for him leaving NE, as we said through the season, it was the right decision for both parties. Tom would not be going to the SB with NE this season if he was still here so poor are the offensive weapons at NE.

Hats off Tom, a 43 QB going to the SB and cements the GOAT status even more.

Last edited:
This is for those of us who put the boot into Tom this season. Amazing from Tom Brady to have achieved this. New team, a team that got nowhere near the SB previously, and here he is bringing this team to a SB in their home stadium. He wasn't great today, nor last week, but he still got it done, that will to win pushes the whole team.

No regrets for him leaving NE, as we said through the season, it was the right decision for both parties. Tom would not be going to the SB with NE this season if he was still here so poor are the offensive weapons at NE.

Hates off Tom, a 43 QB going to the SB and cements the GOAT status even more.
Freud here. Hates off?

Cheers

Congrats to the GOAT. I am so happy for him and for Patriots fans too who were rooting for him to extend his legacy. Thanks for creating this thread as I know many here were frustrated with what happened last season so nice to this thread created in honor of the GOAT.
Going home to play in the Super Bowl. That is unreal.

I’m really happy today.

I’ve been cheering for Brady with my dad since i was 14. I’m 34 now.
I don’t always have much to talk about with him, but Brady has always been there. I was really sad when he left New England, but this win makes me so happy.
Lol plus I can’t stand Rodgers. He’s my least favorite QB in the league.
So very happy day.
Super bowl is house money for Brady.
And Gronk too for that matter. His stats aren’t visible but he’s been huge on blocking for them this post season run.

So go win another fellas!!!!!

Hes the Goat this just proved it. We all know this was the reason he signed with Tampa Bay. They had the best playmakers on offense.

Congratulations to TB12 on a job well done. Also congratulations to the Buc's front office for putting together a complete team - offense, defense and STs.
Everywhere you look they have talent & the coaches have schemed to use them well. When they were 7-5, I had serious doubts but from that point they improved every week for the last 6 weeks to end up here.
I don't know how the SB will go but I'm pretty sure Brady has already told Arians to sit down and shut up.

In some ways, I guess maybe I feel a little like a jilted lover...

View: https://twitter.com/bridgetmoynahan/status/1353486332979523584

I thought it was best move for Brady. Patriots were in Salary cap hell. Thet would have needed to restructure deals to keep him. He wanted one last chance at 7th SB ring.
And maybe an 8th.
The Bucs have the 6th most cap space for next year - only 20M behind the Pats - and have a very good lineup now.

I thought it was best move for Brady. Pats were in Salary cap hell. He wanted one last chance at 7th Ring.

And maybe an 8th.
The Bucs have the 6th most cap space for next year - only 20M behind the Pats - and have a very good lineup now.
Damn chevss you quoted it before I could fix my post. Now his only accomplishments left is join Manning as only QB's to win SB with 2 different teams. Have more She rings then the Steelers combined

I've always rooted for Tom, and this season is no exception. :dance: Besides, he kicked Arroganr Aaron out of the playoffs again. Icing on the 🎂 :jester:

EslYkWuXYBI0G-_

Damn chevss you quoted it before I could fix my post. Now his only accomplishments left is join Manning as only QB's to win SB with 2 different teams. Have more She rings then the Steelers combined
i wonder how much of his going to another team is also to one up peypey. that has to be almost as satisfying to him as flipping bb the bird.

Back