The heartbreak and despair of SleepyJoe

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
All a dementia addled farce.

If he wanted to get to the bottom of it he’d assemble a couple of House Reps, bipartisan, to sign a non-disclosure over anything not pertaining to Tara Read and do a record search at UoD.

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...t-fatality-figures-related-to-coronavirus.amp

Numbers all kinds of screwy. Later his incoherent thoughts and sentences appear. Ugh.

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-event-beset-by-bloopers.amp

Geese honking. He’s got a creepy gardener or something photobombing him. iPhone goes off on the newscast but it’s cut from the clip in the link. What a hot mess.

KontradictioN

Reaction score
Wasn’t sure where to put this.

foobahl

Reaction score
Am I Black Enough for You
Billy Paul
Am I black enough for you
We're gonna move on up
One by one
We ain't gonna stop
Until the work is done
Am I black enough
Black enough for you
Am I black
Black enough for you
We're gonna move on up
Two by two
And this whole world
Is gonna be brand new
Get in line
Stop marching in time
You better make up your mind
We're gonna leave you behind
We're gonna move on up
Three by three
We gotta get rid of poverty
I got to stay black
Black enough for you
I got to stay black
Black enough for you
We're gonna move on up
Four by four
We ain't never
Gonna suffer no more
I got to stay black
Black enough for you
I got to stay black
Black enough for you
Get in line…

Source: LyricFind

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
Joey, Joey, Joey.

First, you destroy the confidence regardless of what any say of the #MeToo movement.

Now?

Top that?

Oh yeah!!! Piece o cake!

The race card!

Let’s just do the Hokey Pokey all up in this byatch!!!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jo...k-comments-i-should-not-have-been-so-cavalier

Joe Biden expresses regret over 'you ain't black' comments: ‘I shouldn't have been so cavalier'

Paul Steinhauser7 hours ago
Biden says 'you ain't black' if torn between him and Trump, in dustup with Charlamagne tha GodVideo
Joe Biden expressed regret Friday during a call with black business leaders for suggesting in an earlier interview that African-Americans unsure about whether to support him or President Trump "ain't black."

“I shouldn't have been so cavalier,” Biden said in an afternoon phone call with the U.S. Black Chambers, addressing the controversy within seconds of the session starting.

BIDEN SPARKS FIRESTORM WITH RACIAL COMMENTS

The public attempt to walk back the remarks underscored how explosive the issue became for the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee's campaign in a matter of hours, at a time when he's working to unite the party and avoid the kind of internal divisions that helped Trump win in 2016.

Biden said he understands the comments sounded like he was taking the black vote "for granted" but insisted that wasn't the case.

"I shouldn't have been such a wise guy," Biden said. "... No one should have to vote for any party, based on their race or religion or background."

Biden: ‘If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black’Video
Biden made the comments to host Charlamagne tha God of “The Breakfast Club” radio show. The remarks instantly ignited a backlash from critics, with the Trump campaign calling them “racist and dehumanizing.”

"He truly believes that he, a 77-year-old white man, should dictate how Black people should behave,” Trump senior adviser Katrina Pierson said in a statement.

The dustup occurred 17 minutes into the former vice president's interview, when a Biden aide tried to end the interview, prompting the host to charge, “You can’t do that to black media.”

FOX NEWS POLL: BIDEN MORE TRUSTED ON CORONAVIRUS

Biden stressed that his wife had an upcoming engagement, and suggested he would have to go whether dealing with “white media” or “black media.”

“Uh, oh ... I’m in trouble,” he joked as he referred to making his wife late. Biden and his wife Jill Biden share the same studio in the basement of their home in Wilmington, Del.

After Charlamagne tha God, who is black, then asked Biden to come back on the program again and the former vice president agreed, the host added, “It’s a long way to November. We’ve got more questions.”

Sen. Tim Scott reacts to Joe Biden's comment on black votersVideo
Biden responded: “I tell you if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black,” he said.

It's unclear whether Biden meant to refer only to the host or to the black community as a whole.

POOL REPORTER BOOTED FROM BIDEN FUNDRAISING CALL

Charlamagne tha God responded that "it has nothing to do with Trump. It has to do with the fact that I want something for my community.”

But the "You ain't black" moment reverberated on social media, with the host retweeting a variety of listeners complaining about it. Biden "should never say to a black man 'You aint black' under ANY circumstances," one wrote.

Biden campaign adviser Symone Sanders defended the comments, stressing Biden's record with the black community and saying: "The comments made at the end of the Breakfast Club interview were in jest, but let’s be clear about what the VP was saying: he was making the distinction that he would put his record with the African American community up against Trump’s any day. Period."

Pierson, in a Trump campaign conference call with reporters, fired back that Biden's comment "wasn’t in jest. He was serious."

And Sen. Tim Scott of South Carolina -- the only black GOP senator and a supporter of the president -- said "I won’t even dignify that with a response" when asked about Sanders' comment that Biden was joking.

Paul Steinhauser is a politics reporter based in New Hampshire.

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
And people will still vote for this asshole, unbelievable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shecolt

Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say it again. The thought that all black people should think alike is akin to thinking that they all look alike.

While Biden's "you ain't black" comment was condescending and racist, it's not like he is alone in his thinking. He was just dumb enough to say it out loud.

While the democrats are quick to label this, that, and everything else as being "racist"; many of them share the same "you ain't black" racist viewpoint.

Let's take Bette Midler. She once made a tweet accusing Trump of paying African Americans to attend his rallies to add "blackground". In Bette's world, a black person has to be paid to pretend to support Trump.

On the flip side, let's take Kanye West who felt the need to say that he will not be told who he is going to vote for because of the color of his skin. In Kanye's world, he is defending his right to have his own thoughts and opinions.

Says a lot to me about how democrats believe that the color of one's skin should dictate their vote because you would never hear "you ain't white" coming out of their mouths.

OP
BostonTim

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
And people will still vote for this asshole, unbelievable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to reinterpret his gaff in a slightly different perspective:

"Only whites are stupid enough to vote for Trump." :coffee:

i e., He has profoundly disrespected every voter alive.

JMO

Cheers

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
People will only look at this as a Sleepy Joe being Joe gaffe.

He gets praise at this point just for not soiling himself.

OP
BostonTim

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score

Of course. A zebra doesn't change his spots. Nor does the MSM, nor do the libtards. But whether they know or admit it, he imo shit on everyone.

Cheers

PS. They know he DID shit himself, they're just delighted to pretend he didn't.

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
Of course. A zebra doesn't change his spots. Nor does the MSM, nor do the libtards. But whether they know or admit it, he imo shit on everyone.

Cheers

PS. They know he DID shit himself, they're just delighted to pretend he didn't.

Ah yes. Good point.

And you don’t have to deal with the stink when he’s huddled away in his basement.

Hawg73

Mediocre with flashes of brilliance
Reaction score

I'm of the opinion that Joe is purely thought of by the Lib Brain Trust as a Trojan Horse candidate.

The only reason he's in there is because they know they can pull the plug on him and slide the VP in there without having a national referendum on that candidate.

It's almost sneaky-smart, but the problem is that he's possibly the worst presidential candidate in history. I know some staunch moonbats whose eyes glaze over at the mention of his name.

It's a trap.

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
I'm of the opinion that Joe is purely thought of by the Lib Brain Trust as a Trojan Horse candidate.

The only reason he's in there is because they know they can pull the plug on him and slide the VP in there without having a national referendum on that candidate.

It's almost sneaky-smart, but the problem is that he's possibly the worst presidential candidate in history. I know some staunch moonbats whose eyes glaze over at the mention of his name.

It's a trap.

Likely.

But as bad as Joe is, and he’s real bad, who is this droid you speak of for VP?

That list is FAR from tantalizing as well.

To think they’ve had 3 1/2 years of internal turmoil and all things Trump hatred and THIS is the best they could do.

Pathetic is putting it mildly.

Number Cruncher

Time to go.... NOW
Reaction score
I can't see Joe surviving the convention. Not at this rate.

I read that is why they outright cancelled the NY primary, to prevent Biden from securing the nomination. As it stands now, he's well short of the delegates needed, so a brokered convention is all but guaranteed.

The question is, who can they jam down our throats at the last minute.

It's delicate, because Bernis's Bro's are are gonna want him to have a chance, and a third screwing of their guy might impact their turning out for the general election, like they did last time.

I guess we'll find out in August who's on the ticket, but it will leave no time for vetting and very little time for debates etc...