The heartbreak and despair of SleepyJoe

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
Video is ...... bad.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...reeze-joe-claims-he-got-senate-180-years-ago/

Biden Brain Freeze: Joe Claims He Was Elected to the Senate ‘180 Years Ago’

Kyle Olson26 Sep 2020
WILMINGTON, DE - SEPTEMBER 14: Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden speaks about climate change and the wildfires on the West Coast a the Delaware Museum of Natural History on September 14, 2020 in Wilmington, Delaware. Biden has campaign stops scheduled in Florida, Pennsylvania and Minnesota later this week. (Photo by …
Drew Angerer/Getty Images
1:37

During a speech to the U.S Conference of Mayors on Saturday, Joe Biden claimed he was elected to the Senate “180 years ago.”

Watch:

He read the line with a chuckle and did not correct himself.

If that was true, Biden would have been in the Senate in 1840 with the likes of John C. Calhoun, James Buchanan, Franklin Pierce, and Henry Clay.

On Friday, Biden made an appearance on MSNBC, and appeared to lose his train of thought and host Stephanie Ruhle bailed him out:

“For example, the paycheck protection act. You know, one percent of the money has gone out. One percent. One percent of the, uh — that’s not the paycheck — the um, uh, the, uh, the bill for small, for major…” Biden struggled.

“Main Street Lending,” Ruhle jumped in, referring to the actual program.

“Main Street Lending. One percent’s gone out,” Biden said.

On Saturday, the Biden campaign called a “lid” — that is, no more public sightings for the day — at 9:32 am:

Breitbart News reported Biden has been off the campaign trail more than one-third of September.

Kyle Olson is a reporter for Breitbart News. He is also host of “The Kyle Olson Show,” syndicated on Michigan radio stations on Saturdays. Listen to segments on YouTube or download full podcast episodes. Follow him on Twitter, like him on Facebook, and follow him on Parler.

shecolt

Reaction score
That 180 year remark is really strange and has me scratching my head. :huh: When Biden said in June that 120 million had died from COVID and then recently said that 200 million had died, I could at least think . . . well, he got the 120 and 200 portion of that correct.

Since it's been 48 years since he was elected to the Senate, the number 8 is the only part of his 180 year comment that is correct. Even my 5 year-old granddaughter wouldn't look at the number 48 and read it as 180.

So, I'm starting to wonder if Biden isn't on an inhibitor for dementia/alzheimers. There is a big, fancy name for such an inhibitor; but it escapes me. While it can be beneficial, the dosage has to be very gradually increased to minimize the possible side effects which includes vision related difficulties.

I'm going to choose to believe that it is not the case because the thought of a drug being haphazardly administered just to get him through the election is pathetic. So, I'm going to go with Biden thought he was making a joke; but was too dumb to realize that it was a very bad joke when there are already many who question his mental acuity.

OP
BostonTim

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
So, I'm starting to wonder if Biden isn't on an inhibitor for dementia/alzheimers. There is a big, fancy name for such an inhibitorr; but it escapes me. While it can be beneficial, the dosage has to be very gradually increased to minimize the possible side effects which includes vision related difficulties.

Cholinesterase inhibitors? I have a 2nd cousin on these. Don't know much about them.

shecolt

Reaction score
Cholinesterase inhibitors? I have a 2nd cousin on these. Don't know much about them.

Yes, that's the name. Thank you and I am impressed that you knew.

When my mother-in-law was put on them, I remember the doctor explaining that one of the possible side effects was vision problems and also saying that her dosage had to be gradually increased to minimize side effects.

Of course, I have no clue if this is the case with Biden; but something is going on with his vision. It's not like he is a toddler learning to recognize numbers. He is an intelligent adult whom many want to become the next POTUS.

So, it is really strange that he would look at the number 48 on a teleprompter and read it as saying 180 . . . especially given that the teleprompters I've seen are very large. That along with his squinting are what have me thinking something is wrong with his vision and I doubt that it is something as minor as just needing glasses/contacts because if it were, he would have already taken care of the problem.

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
Yes, that's the name. Thank you and I am impressed that you knew.

When my mother-in-law was put on them, I remember the doctor explaining that one of the possible side effects was vision problems and also saying that her dosage had to be gradually increased to minimize side effects.

Of course, I have no clue if this is the case with Biden; but something is going on with his vision. It's not like he is a toddler learning to recognize numbers. He is an intelligent adult whom many want to become the next POTUS.

So, it is really strange that he would look at the number 48 on a teleprompter and read it as saying 180 . . . especially given that the teleprompters I've seen are very large. That along with his squinting are what have me thinking something is wrong with his vision and I doubt that it is something as minor as just needing glasses/contacts because if it were, he would have already taken care of the problem.

There’s WAY more to it than just vision. Even if he was having trouble with a teleprompter, he’s been briefed prior. And he faces zero tough questioning.

He routinely, uncomfortably loses his train of thought. They’ve had his former doctor on addressing his apparent steep decline since his VP role.

Now the lids at 9am.

Hannity said the other night they are attempting to shift his internal clock. Make him most “awake” in the 7-10 pm window for this week.

Sleepy does strike me as a 5am to 7pm guy. Dinner at 4:30.

The good thing is nothing happens at night when you’re President.

Except mostly peaceful protests of course.

View attachment 104313

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
Good god. Just let this buffoon keep talking.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bi...able-to-stack-the-grocery-shelf-in-viral-clip

Biden suggests people were able to quarantine because 'some Black woman was able to stack the grocery shelf' in viral clip

Critics blasted the Democratic nominee on social media

10 hours ago
WSJ poll: Biden holds 14-point lead over TrumpVideo
Joe Biden has landed in hot water over a viral clip of him suggesting why people were able to quarantine during the coronavirus pandemic.

"They're saying, 'Jeez, the reason I was able to stay sequestered in my home is because some Black woman was able to stack the grocery shelf,'" Biden is heard saying in the clip.

The 10-second clip, which was originally shared on Sept. 29, was just a snippet of comments the Democratic nominee made during a Sept. 15 roundtable with veterans in Tampa, Fla.

In the expanded remarks, Biden had expressed a positive tone in dealing with the problems the country faces, particularly the ones that stem from the coronavirus outbreak. He said that he's "more optimistic ... than I’ve ever been in my whole career."

BIDEN ACCUSED OF MAKING RACIST COMMENT WITH 'YOU AIN'T BLACK' RETORT

"And they say, 'Well, why in the hell would you say that Biden? You just talked about all these difficulties.' Well, I’ll tell you why. Because the American public, the blinders have been taken off," Biden told the roundtable attendees. "They’ve all of a sudden seen a hell of a lot clearer. They’re saying, 'Jeeze, the reason I was able to stay sequestered in my home is because some Black woman was able to stack the grocery shelf. Or a young Hispanic is out there, these dreamers are out there, 60,000 of them acting as first responders and nurses and docs.' Or all of a sudden people are realizing, 'My Lord, these people have done so much. Not just Black, White, across the board, have done so much for me. We can do this. We can get things done.' And I think they’re ready."

Biden's remarks didn't go viral until Monday after they were amplified by Turning Point USA senior contributor Rob Smith.

The former vice president was slammed on social media with critics calling the comments "racist" and joking about the Biden campaign calling a "lid."

"What???? And Black folks STILL giving him a pass!" National Diversity Coalition for Trump CEO Dr. Darrell Scott exclaimed.

BIDEN RAISES EYEBROWS WITH REMARK CONTRASTING AFRICAN AMERICAN, LATINO DIVERSITY

"You ain’t Black if you ain’t stocking a grocery shelf for Joe Biden," political commentator Dave Rubin quipped, alluding to Biden's infamous "You ain't Black" gaffe from earlier this year.

"This should spark a lot of conversation about the morality of the lockdowns and how we’ve made lower-income Americans into human shields," Ricochet editor Bethany Mandel tweeted.

Many suggested that there would be an enormous uproar if President Trump or a Republican were caught saying what Biden said.

"Imagine the media's reaction if Trump said this," RealClearPolitics co-founder and president Tom Bevan said.

BIDEN AGAIN PRAISES LATINO DIVERSITY AS BEING 'UNLIKE THE AFRICAN AMERICAN COMMUNITY'

"Close your eyes. Picture Trump saying this. Now picture the media reaction. Enjoy your evening!" The Hill media reporter Joe Concha exclaimed.

"Imagine @realDonaldTrump, or any Republican said what Joe Biden just said here," Daily Wire contributor Harry Khachatrian similarly expressed.

The Biden campaign did not immediately respond to Fox News' request for comment.

The account of the pro-Trump Twitter user who originally shared the video clip appeared to have been suspended sometime Monday evening after his tweet went viral. Fox News reached out to Twitter with an inquiry as to what led to the account's suspension.

In May, Biden had to walk back comments he made to "Breakfast Club" host, Charlamagne Tha God, when he said "you ain't Black" to Black voters who were still undecided between supporting him or President Trump in the election.

In August, the former VP was similarly in damage control mode when he appeared to disparage the diversity of the Black community, saying "unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/05/joe-biden-girls-see-dance-four-yrs-older/

Joe Biden to Girls: I Want to See Them Dance ‘When They’re 4 Years Older’

Kyle Olson5 Oct 2020
Democratic presidential candidate former Vice President Joe Biden and his wife Jill Biden talk with dancers who performed as they visit Little Haiti Cultural Complex, Monday, Oct. 5, 2020, in Miami. (AP Photo/Andrew Harnik)
AP Photo/Andrew Harnik
1:45

Joe Biden visited the Little Haiti Cultural Center in Miami on Monday and told a group of young girls he wanted to see them dance “when they’re four years older.”

Watch:

Joe Biden made several stops in Florida on Monday as polls show Donald Trump more favorable among Hispanic voters this year than he was in 2016, the Miami Herald reported.

During Biden’s visit to the community center, a group of traditional Haitian dancers, who appeared to be of various ages, gave a performance.

“Good news is, for me, I’m here. The bad news for you is I’m coming back,” he said.

“And I want to see these beautiful young ladies. I want to see them dancing when they’re four years older, too,” Biden said.

The video did not show the girls he was addressing, but this photo shows children among the group

Democratic presidential candidate former Vice President Joe Biden and his wife Jill Biden talk with dancers who performed as they visit Little Haiti Cultural Complex, Monday, Oct. 5, 2020, in Miami. (AP Photo/Andrew Harnik)
That came on the heels of saying he wanted Haitian voters to deliver a “coup de grâce” to Trump in the election:

“Wouldn’t it be an irony — the irony of all ironies — if, on Election Eve, it turned out that Haitians deliver the coup de grâce in this election?” Biden said.

The phrase means “a death blow or death shot administered to end the suffering of one mortally wounded,” according to the Merriam-Webster Dictionary, Breitbart News reported. It also means “a decisive finishing blow, act, or event.”

Kyle Olson is a reporter for Breitbart News. He is also host of “The Kyle Olson Show,” syndicated on Michigan radio stations on Saturdays. Listen to segments on YouTube or download full podcast episodes. Follow him on Twitter, like him on Facebook, and follow him on Parler.

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/05/joe-biden-girls-see-dance-four-yrs-older/

Joe Biden to Girls: I Want to See Them Dance ‘When They’re 4 Years Older’

Kyle Olson5 Oct 2020
AP Photo/Andrew Harnik
1:45

Joe Biden visited the Little Haiti Cultural Center in Miami on Monday and told a group of young girls he wanted to see them dance “when they’re four years older.”

Watch:

Joe Biden made several stops in Florida on Monday as polls show Donald Trump more favorable among Hispanic voters this year than he was in 2016, the Miami Herald reported.

During Biden’s visit to the community center, a group of traditional Haitian dancers, who appeared to be of various ages, gave a performance.

“Good news is, for me, I’m here. The bad news for you is I’m coming back,” he said.

“And I want to see these beautiful young ladies. I want to see them dancing when they’re four years older, too,” Biden said.

The video did not show the girls he was addressing, but this photo shows children among the group

That came on the heels of saying he wanted Haitian voters to deliver a “coup de grâce” to Trump in the election:

“Wouldn’t it be an irony — the irony of all ironies — if, on Election Eve, it turned out that Haitians deliver the coup de grâce in this election?” Biden said.

The phrase means “a death blow or death shot administered to end the suffering of one mortally wounded,” according to the Merriam-Webster Dictionary, Breitbart News reported. It also means “a decisive finishing blow, act, or event.”

But, but, but.............orange man bad. :coffee:

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score

Nolte: Biden Claim of Being ‘Raised’ in Black Church Doesn’t Hold up to Scrutiny​

John Nolte12 Oct 2020
Democratic presidential candidate, former Vice President Joe Biden bows his head and prays as he visits Bethel AME Church in Wilmington, Del., Monday, June 1, 2020. (AP Photo/Andrew Harnik)
AP Photo/Andrew Harnik
4:21

Joe Biden’s disturbing habit of telling audacious lies about his biography took another hit this week when the Washington Free Beacon discovered no one can remember Biden attending a black church he claims to have attended at a teen.

On the campaign trail, Biden has claimed he was “raised” in a black church.

Last year, he said, “I got raised in the black church. We would go sit in Rev. Herring’s church, sit there before we’d go out, and try to change things when I was a kid in college and in high school.”

“I have a lot of black support because that’s where I come from. I was raised in the black church, politically, not a joke,” Biden toldthe NAACP in January.

The Rev. Herring in the first quote is Rev. Otis Herring, which means the church Biden referred to is the Union Baptist Church in Wilmington, DE. Herring died in 1996, but the Washington Free Beacon reached out to longtime members and they say Biden was not there.

This includes Phyllis Drummond, who, according to the Free Beacon, was “Herring’s longtime assistant who attended Union Baptist for 39 years.” While she was not a member of the church during the time in question, she does not believe “Biden attended at that time.”

“No. Not at our building. I think he was probably in Claymont, [Del.,] [or] in Pennsylvania then,” she told the Free Beacon.

“Juanita Matthew, who joined Union Baptist in the 1970s and has run its affiliated day-care center for decades, said she wasn’t aware of Biden’s attendance as a teenager,” the Free Beacon adds.

Black Lives Matter activist Shaun King has also raised doubts about Biden’s dubious claim of being “raised” in Herring’s black church. Here’s what he claims to have found: [emphasis added]

The Reverend Herring [Biden] speaks of there is the late legendary Reverend Otis Herring of Union Baptist Church in Wilmington. Other times this year when Biden tells this story he says he’d leave mass and go to the late Reverend Maurice Moyer’s church. I spoke to former members of their churches, as well as people close to both families. Neither stories are true. Joe Biden met both of these men much later in life and only learned about their great work in retrospect. Reverends Herring and Moyer were revered in Delaware and Joe Biden is abusing their names and deaths by falsely claiming they were his mentors in 1960. They were not. Four different people in Wilmington expressed to me that these claims of Biden are so outrageous and dishonest that it caused them to truly worry for his mental health.
Over the years, Biden has spun more tales than NBC News anchor Brian Williams. Tales that have either been debunked or impossible to verify.

Biden claimed to have marched for Civil Rights. He didn’t.

Biden claimed to have graduated at the top of his law class. He graduated near the bottom — number 76 out of 85 students.

Biden claimed to be the first person in his family to go to college. He wasn’t.

Biden claimed he attended college on a full academic scholarship. He didn’t.

Biden claimed he graduated with three degrees. He graduated with one.

Biden claimed he immediately opposed the Iraq War. He didn’t.

Biden claimed he called Slobodan Milosevic a “war criminal” to his face. He didn’t.

Biden claimed the Obama administration did not pull illegal alien children in “cages.” They did.

Biden claimed his wife and daughter were killed by a drunk driver. The driver was not only sober, he was not responsible for the accident. According to investigators, Biden’s late wife drove into the path of the other driver.

Biden claimed a helicopter he was flying in was “forced down” when touring Afghanistan near where bin Laden was supposedly holed up. The helicopter landed to wait out a snowstorm.

Biden said he was a coalminer. He wasn’t.

Biden claimed he was “shot at” in Iraq. He wasn’t.

Joe Biden claimed he was arrested in South Africa. He wasn’t.

Biden claims he won’t raise middle class taxes or confiscate guns. You believe him?

Follow John Nolte on Twitter @NolteNC. Follow his Facebook Page here.

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
Not challenged. Not covered. Just ramble on.

Pollak: 15 Crazy Things Joe Biden Said at the ABC Town Hall​

Joel B. Pollak16 Oct 2020
Joe Biden ABC Town Hall (Jim Watson / AFP / Getty)
Jim Watson / AFP / Getty
Former Vice President Joe Biden appeared on ABC on Thursday night for a rambling town hall, in lieu of a debate, opposite a town hall for President Donald Trump on NBC at the same time.

Aside from many factually-challenged statements, Biden said a number of truly outlandish things.

8-year-olds should be allowed to decide they are transgender. Biden: “The idea that an 8-year-old child, a 10-year-old child, decides, you know, I want to be transgender, that’s what I think I’d like to be, it’d make my life a lot easier — there should be zero discrimination.” (What happens when the 8-year-olds hit puberty?)

Police should shoot criminals in the leg. Biden: “You can ban choke holds, but beyond that, you have to teach people how to de-escalate circumstances. De-escalate. So instead of anybody coming at you and the first thing you do is shoot to kill, you shoot them in the leg.” (Are police shooting “anybody”? Shooting unarmed people, even criminals, is usually a crime.)

Gather all of the governors “in a room.” Biden: “You can go to every governor and get them all in a room, all 50 of them as president and say, ‘Ask people to wear the mask. Everybody knows.'” (What about social distancing?)

Trump “didn’t do anything” to help the economy during coronavirus. Biden: “When the first round of money for unemployment, enhanced unemployment went by, he didn’t do anything.” (Trump signed the largest economic stimulus in American history, and extended that with the Paycheck Protection Program, as well as an executive order on expanded unemployment benefits.)

Hire workers in fracking industry to cap wells “and get a good salary doing it.” Biden: “[T]here are well over 100,000 wells that are left uncapped in the region. We could hire 128,000 of these people who are working in the industry to cap these wells and get a good salary doing it now. (Less than one well each. What do they do when they’re done?)

Trump could have kept schools and businesses open during the pandemic. Biden: “The president had an opportunity to open and allow schools and businesses to stay open if they got the kind of help they needed.” (Didn’t he say Trump should have shut everything down sooner?)

Trump “actually” said you should “inject bleach in your arm.” Biden: “Inject bleach in your arm, and that’s going to work. I’m not being facetious, he’s actually said these things.” (No, actually, he did not.)

Raise taxes to invest in “green infrastructure.” Biden: “We’re going to invest a great deal of that money into infrastructure, and to a green infrastructure.” (Remember what happened last time he tried?)

America has 20% of the world’s coronavirus deaths. Biden: “W make up 4% of the world’s population. We have 20% of the world’s deaths.” (That presumes China and other “developing” countries are providing accurate figures — a big presumption.)

Biden admitted his own crime bill was a mistake — but not at the federal level. Biden: “Yes, it was. But here’s where the mistake. The mistake came in terms of what the states did locally.”

Solar and wind power will save Pennsylvania. Biden: “And what we have to do is focus on the transmission of energy across the country from areas relating to solar and wind. The reason is that they have not, that has not been mastered yet.” (California has trouble keeping the lights on.)

Give all first-time home buyers $15,000. Biden: “We’re going to guarantee first-time home buyers a $15,000 down payment.” (There are about 2 million first-time home buyers per year, a cost of $30 billion annually)

Judge Amy Coney Barrett doesn’t have a judicial philosophy. Biden: “I don’t even think she has laid out much of a judicial philosophy in terms of the basis upon which she thinks.” (It was literally the first set of questions in her confirmation hearing.)

Packing the Court might be OK. “Depending on how they handle this.” (Biden said he was open to the idea of expanding the Supreme Court and packing it with liberal justices if the Senate confirms Barrett.)

The Boilermakers Union endorsed him in Pennsylvania. (It endorsed Trump.)

Joel B. Pollak is Senior Editor-at-Large at Breitbart News and the host of Breitbart News Sunday on Sirius XM Patriot on Sunday evenings from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. ET (4 p.m. to 7 p.m. PT). His newest e-book is The Trumpian Virtues: The Lessons and Legacy of Donald Trump’s Presidency. His recent book, RED NOVEMBER, tells the story of the 2020 Democratic presidential primary from a conservative perspective. He is a winner of the 2018 Robert Novak Journalism Alumni Fellowship. Follow him on Twitter at @joelpollak.

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
“Everyone get their milkshake?”

“What flavor did you get?”

The tough questions the media hits him with since the laptop story broke.