The Insurrection Schadenfraude Thread

PatsFan09

Done. And. Done.
Reaction score

How many you want? I showed about 10 there, are you arguing that its not true? If so, can you show me where its not? I'm sorry it was not on the bigfoot Pro trump places you frequent, but it really happened.
I question a link if that link is the only place that shows a story and its not anywhere else. Its also most of the time some screwball conspiracy BS, this is a real story, if you are denying it happened then prove it wrong.
I will wait, oh and see if you can do it without an insult.

Not critiquing the story, just pointing out your usual hypocrisy.
If you want to be believable with your first post, use a credible source.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Inspector_50

Reaction score
LOL.
Seriously, how do you function?

Who said the guy wasn’t real?
Anyone?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
You. I could say the sky was blue and you would argue it. I gave like 10 sources, pick on. lol. If you want to say its not true, then show how its not. prove me wrong. No you would rather just attack me instead. Very informative.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
How many does it take?

If an infinite number of monkeys....

deec77

Reaction score
Psychology researchers have found three driving forces for schadenfraude: aggression, rivalry, and social justice.

I thought it would be nice to indulge in the social justice version of schadenfreude, and one way to do that is to have a thread where we chronicle the fates of those who stormed the Capitol on January 6th, 2021.

I will need some help with this thread. As there will be both legal and social outcomes for many of those involved, there will be too much for one person to track.

If you're so inclined, and you see an insurrectionist suffer some consequence of his/her actions on that fateful day, please post it here.
Can you provide a link to this study? I’d really love to read it.

TIA

~Dee~

Inspector_50

Reaction score
My $.02.

All summer, I waited for anyone from the left to denounce the violence. All we got was Democrats encouraging protests and uprisings.

Now here we are.
Protests are an American right. 500 people storming the capital building and killing people isnt.

patfan64

Generally Aware
Reaction score
Protests are an American right. 500 people storming the capital building and killing people isnt.
so those that died as a result of "peaceful" protests were OK? And all the property damage? There were thousands in the streets in Portland, Seattle, DC, Milwaukee, Kenosha.

And not one Democrat denounced it. Seems they encouraged it.

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
so those that died as a result of "peaceful" protests were OK? And all the property damage? There were thousands in the streets in Portland, Seattle, DC, Milwaukee, Kenosha.

They did and even went so far as to bail them out when they were arrested, it's a fact that the left cannot change.

IU_Knightmare

Reaction score

They keep conveniently forgetting. In their world, right wing activism is bad, left wing activism good. They draw lines, when those lines are crossed the draw new lines. New qualifiers, new justifications, new rules. The sheer amount of mental gymnastics and suspension of disbelief in order to be a progressive is mind boggling.

deec77

Reaction score

Findings from a medical examiner's review have not yet been released and authorities have not made any announcements about that ongoing process.
Pelosi and Schumer say US Capitol Police officer killed during insurrection will lie in honor at Capitol

Pelosi and Schumer say US Capitol Police officer killed during insurrection will lie in honor at Capitol

According to one law enforcement official, medical examiners did not find signs that the officer sustained any blunt force trauma, so investigators believe that early reports that he was fatally struck by a fire extinguisher are not true.
One possibility being considered by investigators is that Sicknick became ill after interacting with a chemical irritant like pepper spray or bear spray that was deployed in the crowd. But investigators reviewing video of the officer's time around the Capitol haven't been able to confirm that in tape that has been recovered so far, the official said.
The case could also be complicated if Sicknick had a preexisting medical condition. It could not be learned if he did.

A spokeswoman for the US Capitol Police declined to comment for this story citing the ongoing investigation.

So while I vehemently, disagree with the actions of those who stormed the Capital before we start accusing people of murder perhaps we should wait until we know the cause of death.

~Dee~

Inspector_50

Reaction score

So while I vehemently, disagree with the actions of those who stormed the Capital before we start accusing people of murder perhaps we should wait until we know the cause of death.

~Dee~
Ok, I will bite. If you are robbing me and you spray me in the face with bear spray and I have a reaction to it and die, what would you be charged with? Just curious, I do not know how that works. However he died, I would say it had something to do with the riot, and if we found out that it was what I said, then what? Or better yet if you are doing something illegal and it causes the death of a police officer even without your intent to kill him, what is the charge? I mean, the whole entire act of accusing someone of murder is how its done. You are accused of something and then when facts come out you are either guilty or innocent.