?The Man in the Arena? documentary, starring Tom Brady.

Agree.

I visit espn a couple/few times a month to read Mike Reiss column on Sunday mornings and only his Sunday morning quick hits column or a Patriots game if it is only available there. Nothing else interests me.

Screw them

Reiss works for ESPN, we are ok with that. I never get upset at an entire group, just individuals from the group that do shitty things.

I think it's part of the reason he wanted to leave NE, to spread his brand and business muscle. No question he can do that more freely in Tampa. Brady has been evolving the past number of years. He went from a player who did rare endorsements and public interaction to more of a personality, brand awareness focus off the field. He resisted social media for years but then went all in and has seen the worth if it to his brand. TB12 is a big focus for him and we'll have had two major productions now on his life, this one included. He's been busy trademarking names in Tampa and I think there will be a lot more visibility of him and his businesses going forward.

between yoko and alex, tompa will be everywhere soon, selling something

Reiss works for ESPN, we are ok with that. I never get upset at an entire group, just individuals from the group that do shitty things.

Then I can assume you're quite fond of the rectum as a hole? :coffee:

Cheers

No, joining with BSPN to do so is.
There are of course other lucrative options.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

ESPN is the #1 television and media outlet for sports. They’re also a profit center for Disney. One would assume they are the most lucrative option. So if you have a problem with him working with ESPN, you effective do have a problem with him maximizing his earnings.

The fish rots from the head.

The whole establishment sucks.

Reiss is just a scale on the fish’s back that is tolerable.

The fish rots from the head.

The whole establishment sucks.

Reiss is just a scale on the fish’s back that is tolerable.

I didnt say I like this, but again, its about individuals for me. I can like one reporter and not another.

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

Then I can assume you're quite fond of the rectum as a hole? :coffee:

Cheers

:confused: Yes! I mean....NO!

ESPN is the #1 television and media outlet for sports. They’re also a profit center for Disney. One would assume they are the most lucrative option. So if you have a problem with him working with ESPN, you effective do have a problem with him maximizing his earnings.

You’re nitpicking.
Hell, one could argue that ESPN has negatively impacted Brady’s brand to a large degree over the last 13 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I can’t think of another media contingent that did more to tarnish or disparage Brady than those asshats, Reiss aside obviously.

FS1? Which consisted of Kellerman and Nick Wright and jason Whitlock. But I meant that I am not sure it tarnished anything. With most things, if you hate Brady already they are not going to change your mind and if you are a Brady fan, anything they say will be Bullshit.

FS1? Which consisted of Kellerman and Nick Wright and jason Whitlock. But I meant that I am not sure it tarnished anything. With most things, if you hate Brady already they are not going to change your mind and if you are a Brady fan, anything they say will be Bullshit.

All of those morons were on ESPN back in the days of SpyGate.

You’re nitpicking.
Hell, one could argue that ESPN has negatively impacted Brady’s brand to a large degree over the last 13 years.

The NFL negatively impacted Brady’s brand more than anyone else. ESPN merely reported what was going on. And it’s not nitpicking at all but if you have another sports media outlet that would be a more lucrative option for this venture, you’re welcome to share it.

The NFL negatively impacted Brady’s brand more than anyone else. ESPN merely reported what was going on. And it’s not nitpicking at all but if you have another sports media outlet that would be a more lucrative option for this venture, you’re welcome to share it.

Obviously, espn has money. The point (I believe) is so what?

Cheers

The NFL negatively impacted Brady’s brand more than anyone else. ESPN merely reported what was going on.
Fully agree with the first sentence.

But ESPN did more than report on what was going on. They reported part of the story and their coverage was slanted, but more than that Chet M. started the story that the Patriots's ball were two psi low. That was proven to not be true but ESPN did nothing to stop the impression that bit of false news gave teh world. Also, if ESPN were reporting what was going on, they would have reported that some of the Colts balls were also under-inflated. They didn't. Their shows were slanted to give the worst possible look to Brady. Michael Vick got lop-sided coverage but not as bad as Brady got.

You are right in that ESPN is the biggest outlet for sports news, and that worked against Brady and most other sports outlets took their stories fron frm them.

It's all in the past, and nothing can be done, but what happened at ESPN (and NFLN) is what happened. No point in pretending that it didn't.

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

Cheers
Yeah, that's my thought. If some bank pulled some scam and and tried to take my house, I wouldn't open a savings account there because they had a better interest rate. Self-respect enters into the equation at some point.

Uh, ESPN misreported and let those lies linger for a very long time.
Do you really not remember what ESPN has done ?

Cheers

That the poster can’t possibly be for Brady maximizing his earnings via the most lucrative deal if he’s against Brady working with ESPN.

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Fully agree with the first sentence.

But ESPN did more than report on what was going on. They reported part of the story and their coverage was slanted, but more than that Chet M. started the story that the Patriots's ball were two psi low. That was proven to not be true but ESPN did nothing to stop the impression that bit of false news gave teh world. Also, if ESPN were reporting what was going on, they would have reported that some of the Colts balls were also under-inflated. They didn't. Their shows were slanted to give the worst possible look to Brady. Michael Vick got lop-sided coverage but not as bad as Brady got.

You are right in that ESPN is the biggest outlet for sports news, and that worked against Brady and most other sports outlets took their stories fron frm them.

It's all in the past, and nothing can be done, but what happened at ESPN (and NFLN) is what happened. No point in pretending that it didn't.

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

Yeah, that's my thought. If some bank pulled some scam and and tried to take my house, I wouldn't open a savings account there because they had a better interest rate. Self-respect enters into the equation at some point.

Where do y’all think ESPN got those stories from? You really think Mort just conjured those numbers up out of thin air? Or do you think it’s more reasonable to assume that it came from someone the NFL wanted to use as an anonymous source?

You should stop reading what the media says Pats09. :coffee:

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

That the poster can’t possibly be for Brady maximizing his earnings via the most lucrative deal if he’s against Brady working with ESPN.

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Where do y’all think ESPN got those stories from? You really think Mort just conjured those numbers up out of thin air? Or do you think it’s more reasonable to assume that it came from someone the NFL wanted to use as an anonymous source?

While I agree. If a reporter reports something they need to make sure what they are reporting is true or they are in fact just as responsible. Everyone wants to be the first to get something out, so they tend to overlook if something is actually correct or not.

Plus, mortensen knew it was wrong AGES before he admitted it publicly. he can die in a fire. i do agree some kensil like person handed it to him. but i also know that mort is very close to the manning family and probably enjoyed sticking it to the pats

Jesus.
Nevermind.
Apparently you don’t see how asinine it is for Brady to get into bed with ESPN. Seems like most of us get it.

Back