The Nation hates us. Colts Karma

Hey guys...i just stopped in to say have a great offseason. It was a pretty decent season, but i guess we cant win the SB every year.

Anyway, why do you guys care about the Colts game? Whether they win, or the Chargers win, makes no difference to me. I have hard time believeing that the Colts can slow down LT. I think the Chargers win by two touchdowns.

Oh well :sighing emoticon:

Better Luck next year.

-sc

southcarolina on 01-17-2007 at 04:27 PM said:
Hey guys...i just stopped in to say have a great offseason. It was a pretty decent season, but i guess we cant win the SB every year.

Anyway, why do you guys care about the Colts game? Whether they win, or the Chargers win, makes no difference to me. I have hard time believeing that the Colts can slow down LT. I think the Chargers win by two touchdowns.

Oh well :sighing emoticon:

Better Luck next year.

-sc

I don't know about that, the Colts are a pretty classy bunch.

MattsPats on 01-17-2007 at 01:30 PM said:
I don't know about that, the Colts are a pretty classy bunch.

True. I love how, when Peyton is on the field, he likes to flap his arms to quiet the crowd so that the opposing team's defense can hear and concentrate on the upcoming play.

He'a a classy guy, and a role model for children everywhere.

If we could somehow merge Ladanian Tomlinson and Bill Polian, we would have a guy that complains about birds mocking Peyton when they fly, and then gets the league to ban them from stadiums.

Just a thought.

Claremonster on 01-17-2007 at 04:31 PM said:
True. I love how, when Peyton is on the field, he likes to flap his arms to quiet the crowd so that the opposing team's defense can hear and concentrate on the upcoming play.

He'a a classy guy, and a role model for children everywhere.

Can you imagine how classy the Colts would be if LdT and Merriman were to get traded there? They would have to change their name from the Colts to the "Class."

Is there any question how this one ends? It's ripe for the picking, as a great Colt player once said. The irony waiting to unfold is unprecidented.

Vinateri kicks a last second 68 yard field goal and the Colts win 3-2. Pats = Done.

Vinatieri pokes a 50 yada to put Indi up 10-3 at the half.

Pats get "tying td" at end of 3rd quarter, but the extra point is missed.

4th quarter....teams trade touchdowns twice.

24-23, Colts

Colts win the Lamar Hunt Trophy

It was fun while it lasted, but no way we win this one. This is the year of the Colts who wins it all. During the offseason there will be nothing but Manning commercials on tv :banghead:

Manning boys 345
Classless Pats 2

All right boyos. I've saved my best for my most hated of all teams. Here comes some serious Karma.

A few hours before the game a video tape is leaked by Adam which shows his negotiations with the Patriots before he went to the Colts. The tape shows a liquored up Kraft decked out in a leisure suit and Belichick in a purple suit he borrowed from Michael Irvin with a yellow tophat with a feather in it. You know, all pimped out as we know Beli is wanton to do. Adam is pleading with the Patriots to let him stay because he loves the fans so much but Kraft is to drunk to care and Belichick keeps telling him there's no way he'd let him stay because there's this kid comin out of college name Gostkowski who noone knows is his illegitimate son and he needs to find a job for. Adam tries one last time to get the Patriots to keep him, offering to pay the Patriots! His agent's head explodes right there on the spot but Krafty and Beli still say no dice. Adam then grudgingly leaves the room, and then just to add insult to injury Colvin and Brady come in and look at the camera, read a letter from a poor dying child who's only wish is to see Adam kick one more time, toss the letter on the ground and then piss on it while Kraft and Beli laugh.

Needless to say this upsets the fans something awful and they all turn on the Pats right before the game starts. Walt Coleman puts tainted salsa in the Ref's pregame meal and takes over for him when he falls ill. The Colts win the toss and then drive down the field in oh, lets say 1 play and score. But Darth Polian orders Grungy Dungy to go for two and the score is now 8-0 Colts. Harrison runs in to the end zone after the two pointer and starts making a "snow angel"

Some disgruntled dying kids break out from the crowd and kidnap Brady, leaving Matt Cassell to carry the load. He does ok until he actually takes the field where he fumbles the snap and Dwight Freeny picks it up and spins 80 yards in to the end zone. He then spikes the ball and flops face first to the ground in an obvious parody of Brady's snow bowl TD run. Thwy of course go for 2 again and get it. 16-0 Colts

Next up on the kickoff Maroney fields the ball but then stops dead in his tracks. He takes his helmet off and it's it's... Marlon Mcree? Troy Brown then runs over and strips the ball from him and it falls to the ground. Manning, who Darth Polian has ordered on to the kickoff team, scoops up the ball and prances his way to the end zone, stopp behind his blockers to give them audibles, all the way in. He then pulls out a musket and fires it in to the crowd, hitting Lori Baranski.

This continues on and on, until the final score is Colts 672 Pats 0

The NFL, being so impressed with the win, not only gives the Colts this year's Superbowl but gives them the three that the Pats won as well.

After the game with the fans being angered they lynch the franchise and force it to move brick by brick to some shit hole like Tulsa Oklahoma.

BB in a pimp suit, now there's a lovely visual!!!
That was hysterical, thanks!!
We are still so dooooooomed, though :eek:

This is the day we all have been dreading. It's over before it starts. It's an insurmountable mountain, it's an unchained melody, it's the freaking Colts !

The Colts, who in their right mind doesn't undertand that this is Peyton's year? It's clear, the writing has been on the wall the entire season. To those who haven't paid attention up until now: Take heed. The stars have aligned themselves and the football gods had a plan this year... Sunday is just the culmination of that plan.
Are backs are against the wall. And the Colts will be blindfolding us and firing the deadly shot on Sunday night.

Time to move on people. We have no chance. It's not even worth discussing.

Doomsday: 01/21/07

Patriots- 0
Colts- 39

The Colts win the coin toss and drive 72 yards for the first score.

on the Patriots first possesion the Colts go with a single man D line. Freeny lines up as a CB and Sanders lines up as a nose tackle. DIllon take the snap and runs the wrong way while Sanders is chasing him into the end zone for the first Safety.

Right way Colts 96
wrong way Pats 0

All of you Nozzles got it way wrong.

Pats 45
Colts 30

New Superbowl record of first game in having 25 fieldgoals and no TDs by both teams.

:archive:

dred on 01-18-2007 at 12:59 AM said:
All of you Nozzles got it way wrong.

Pats 45
Colts 30

New Superbowl record of first game in having 25 fieldgoals and no TDs by both teams.

:archive:

Superbowl?????????

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

There's really not much to say. The Colts have proven their supreme dominance over the lowly Pats with 2 regular season ass kickings. Colts are young, strong and fast animals. Pats are old, fat and slow men.

The low class, no class Pats have no chance. We know we only won those other playoff games because of the snow and refs.
The sleek and honorable Colts are at home, people! In a dome! The dome will be loud! Screaming fans, piped in music!
They have THE MOST CLUTCH KICKER EVER WHO IS MONEY!

Gotta get used to it people. It's the Colt's time.

Shiny new squeaking clean Colts 46
Old rude dirty has been Pats 3 (our kicker is new, after all)

bideau on 01-18-2007 at 10:17 AM said:
Unfortunately, we are truly in trouble. You know it's not your day when Ron Borges picks you to win. :banghead:

Colts 30 (Adam x 10)
Pats 2 (intentional safety)

That turd was on Felger's show yesterday picking the Colts!

What a (insert favorite Borges insult-name here)

P.S.
Almost forgot.... we're still doooooommmmmmeeeeeddddd!

Back