The new Bullpoo post drop box

PatsFan09

Done. And. Done.
Reaction score
Actually, I think Kraft is a great human and a hell of an owner. I don't get your blasting of him so often.

I really, really wanted AB here and I'm very disappointed that he's not. However, I don't think Robert did much wrong here. :shrug:

BSF is an antisemite as has been demonstrated multiple times. He is never supportive of Kraft.
And BSF has a German surname?
Shocking .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BSF is an antisemite as has been demonstrated multiple times. He is never supportive of Kraft.
And BSF has a German surname?
Shocking .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My surname is in the Jewish surname encyopedia...truth. So, how can I be anti-semetic?

:BS:

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

The “anti-Semitism” smear is a way of silencing Jew-lovers. Anyone who truly hates ‘Jews' leaves them to rot in the confines of Talmudic theology. The Jew-haters are the Pope, Protestant evangelists and all western leaders who enable the continuing Talmudic captivity of “Jews."

On top of that, there are rabbis that share my surname...but, keep the smear job churning along.

Izzo and LaCosse are really that much better?

Younger and cheaper and actually have played the last 5 weeks

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

On top of that, there are rabbis that share my surname...but, keep the smear job churning along.

This kinda got a bit....R word in here. Lets just stick to football stuff. Anyway I think Kraft walked AB because I am not sure AB was going to be allowed to play much longer, the heat was coming down, notice how it all stopped when he left the team? I know Bill was sick of answering questions, and it was in the press daily with people digging up dirt to get him suspended. I do not think he would have lasted long. He didn't cut him because or moral reasons.

Younger and cheaper and actually have played the last 5 weeks

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

This kinda got a bit....R word in here. Lets just stick to football stuff. Anyway I think Kraft walked AB because I am not sure AB was going to be allowed to play much longer, the heat was coming down, notice how it all stopped when he left the team? I know Bill was sick of answering questions, and it was in the press daily with people digging up dirt to get him suspended. I do not think he would have lasted long. He didn't cut him because or moral reasons.

If some asshole is going out of his way to smear me, I'm going to stand up for myself.

My surname is in the Jewish surname encyopedia...truth. So, how can I be anti-semetic?

:BS:

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

The “anti-Semitism” smear is a way of silencing Jew-lovers. Anyone who truly hates ‘Jews' leaves them to rot in the confines of Talmudic theology. The Jew-haters are the Pope, Protestant evangelists and all western leaders who enable the continuing Talmudic captivity of “Jews."

In the Thesaurus section, under Adolph? ROFL

Back