the new guy...

Another Texan... Just what we need around here. :p j/k Be sure to keep an eye out for Pookie. She's in Texas too. :thumb: Great gal she is.

Anyhoo...

Welcome aboard.

I'm sure the pigs, oops, um, guys around here will love your avatar. :D

And,

Hey! :wave:

Hope ya stick around for a while.

thanks...
is the avatar to much i'll take if off if there is a prop.
long time pats fan been looking for a mb like this for a long time wonder why i haven't ran in to it sooner...anyway yeah ill be here for a while sorry....:D

NOuseFORaNAME said:
thanks...
long time pats fan been looking for a mb like this for a long time wonder why i haven't ran in to it sooner...anyway yeah ill be here for a while sorry....:D

My man, go to the girlie pic thread!

mgoblue101415 said:
I'm sure the pigs, oops, um, guys around here will love your avatar. :D
Hi NOuseFORaNAME,

Welcome to the Planet. BTW, MGO is correct, I do like your avatar.
:thumb:
________
Subaru Leone

NOuseFORaNAME said:
thanks...

Nah, the avatar is fine. Cripes, that's nothing compared to even some of the conversations around here. :eek:

And it took me a while to find this board too. But just so ya know... This is definitely the best Pats MB around. Good football talk. Good BSing. And very good folks. :thumb:

NOuseFORaNAME said:
thanks...

What's up man, welcome to the board. You're avatar is freaking great, don't change a thing.

As for mgo and her pookie the she thing.... Enough is enough. We F'd with some opposing team's fans, totally confusing them due to my "questionable" user name.. Fact is, I was tagged pookie back in the 80's by the then future wife and it stuck. It used to bother me, but now is a trademark. I'm a married guy living in McKinney, TX, just outside of Dallas. Good to see a fellow displaced Pats fan in the Lone Star State. Hope you stick around

Sorry pook.... I was actually just reading that thread in the archives and couldn't resist.

I promise I won't do it ever again. Scouts honor. :kissbutt:

And if I do you can punish me. :spank:

:D

pookie said:
pookie the she thing

First i thought you were a man, then I was certin you were a Girl. (sorry, lady) Now I find out your not even human?

What the heck is a She-Thing anyway?

Welcome to the board No Use.

Just kidding.....

really....

:hang:

mgoblue101415 said:
Sorry pook.... I was actually just reading that thread in the archives and couldn't resist.

I promise I won't do it ever again. Scouts honor. :kissbutt:

And if I do you can punish me. :spank:

:D

No problem mgo. I guess enough years of marriage and having 3 boys make a guy secure enough to totally goof on one's self to the point of posing as a broad. I love messing with and confusing visiting trolls. But new Pats fans that join the board can't be thinking I'm some kind of transtesticle or something. I have morals, ya know.

Don't worry, your punishment already played out in my sick mind in a Hawg/Wyo mud match kind of way! ;)

PatsWin.... I screwed up big time. I thought the word of the day was Legs. I already spread the word. Sorry.

Hey man glad ya could show up with us Steeler Fans.

Oh ya im in Texas too, bwahahah

pookie said:
I thought the word of the day was Legs. I already spread the word. Sorry.

ROFL :LOL: :D :LOL: ROFL

I'll have to remember that one.

Although, it isn't quite as funny with me saying it.

Course, it might turn on some guys who start picturing in their head..... Never mind.

TripleSteel said:
Hey man glad ya could show up with us Steeler Fans.

Oh ya im in Texas too, bwahahah

TripleStool... Use the Quote button bro. We're not quite sure who the heck you're talking to.

mgoblue101415 said:
ROFL :LOL: :D :LOL: ROFL

I'll have to remember that one.

Although, it isn't quite as funny with me saying it.

Course, it might turn on some guys who start picturing in their head..... Never mind.

Ummm. I'll let you call me Mrs MgoBlue. I'm not THAT against people thinking I'm a chick. I could be a lesbian trapped in a man's body. Ya, that's the ticket, that's what I am!!!

pookie said:
TripleStool... Use the Quote button bro. We're not quite sure who the heck you're talking to.

oh okay, hey us in texas its gonna snow on christmas eve with ice be careful on the roads.

Back