The NEW Official Patriots Planet BEEFCAKE Thread

taking a roll in the...

Need I say it....yum-mmy!!! ;) Thanks for resurrecting this thread!! FYI this is a guy in Thunder From Down Under - a highly recommended male revue for the female folk (and the non-traditional males, of course) They put on a great show when they're in the states - usually out in Vegas area. Of course, they were there when I was visiting last month, and I never got the chance to go :banghead:

I have been so remiss in my duties...

Here, a peace offering:

62guy11.jpg

Ya know, ladies. I was thinking of deleting that middle picture because it makes me feel so damned inadequate :(

Glad to see you're getting back in the spirit of a little "Battle of the Sexes", but you really don't stand a chance.

What the hell is that dude doing with all that straw?

Jeez - do the Girly pics seem as dorky to you girls as that one does to me?

God I hope not! :eek:

Dammit Bideau why the hell did you drag me in here. *grumble*

Annihilus said:
What the hell is that dude doing with all that straw?

Jeez - do the Girly pics seem as dorky to you girls as that one does to me?

God I hope not! :eek:

Dammit Bideau why the hell did you drag me in here. *grumble*

Unfortunately as moderators, we have to come in here and make sure the rules are being followed. It's kind of like being the teenage boy at Burger King who's told to go clean the ladie's room.

BTW, are there any rules for this thread?

bideau said:
Unfortunately as moderators, we have to come in here and make sure the rules are being followed. It's kind of like being the teenage boy at Burger King who's told to go clean the ladie's room.

BTW, are there any rules for this thread?

Other than 'Picture must be corny'? :D

Not that I'm aware of. Then again this is only the 2nd time I've come in here. Seriously. :rolleyes:

Annihilus said:
Other than 'Picture must be corny'? :D

Not that I'm aware of. Then again this is only the 2nd time I've come in here. Seriously. :rolleyes:

Liar!!!!

Back