The NEW Official Patriots Planet BEEFCAKE Thread

Alright ladies, it's TC time. Time to spot the undiscussed talent on teams. ;)

If we have to see freaking Broncoscam 24/7 I want more of peypey's backup please (Brock Osweiler).

Ok my last 2 pictures are gone...wtf?
Leon Hall.... saw this dude interviewed the other day and he is too cute. Maybe MD has shower pix "from a friend" since their times didn't overlap? :p
I can't find a good picture really but here are two headshots.

Nice find, PFL! And his fiancee (think her name is Jessie James, she's a singer) is gorgeous too...those children will hurt the eyes...in a good way.

Did a short search...found Decker shirtless with Jessie when they got engaged. That's not a good pic of her but tough titties. I'll let the menfolk google her for the girlie pic thread. :p

Saw this dude for the first time in footage from the Combine yesterday. Luke Joeckel. Not too many pics to choose from, and some aren't that great.
HO
MIN
A

I don't know if we've put him in here yet but I was watching the Talking Dead last Sunday and he was on there. He is extremely sexy in a rugged yummy kind of way

Joe Manganiello

joe-manganiello-10.jpg

I agree 100 percent TBLdrool

I would post a pic of me and my washboard abs,but I'm still negotiating with GQ...:coffee:
Posted via Mobile Device

I would post a pic of me and my washboard abs,but I'm still negotiating with GQ...:coffee:
Posted via Mobile Device

You know it's not even his abs. He was fully clothed on the Talking Dead. There is just something about his face and hair and the whole package fully clothed even.

Back