The Newest Definitive "Are We Alone?" Collective Debate

For those interested, there is a new UFO documentary series on the National Geographic channel, and Hulu, entitled "UFOs: Investigating the Unknown"
that appears to be very well-done from what I have watched of it.

There are 4 episodes out now which cover different events and aspects of the phenomena.

In particular, episode three was an interesting one. It covers UFOs visiting, in separate incidents, Minot AFB in ND and Malmstrom AFB in Montana.

Both bases have multiple nuclear missiles and are obviously extremely focused on security. Probably among the most secure facilities on Earth. You hear
from the Officers in charge of both of those bases describe almost identical, but separate events in which completely unknown craft were able to penetrate their '
airspace and deactivate all of their nuclear missiles remotely as if to demonstrate they were in control. Both base commanders discuss being forced to keep
absolutely silent about these events and neither was aware of the other's incident until decades after they happened,

Imagine their surprise! What a crazy coinkydink!

Or to put it in terms that our resident skeptics might approve-- both bases, the Commanders, Officers and enlisted men involved all suffered from some form of mass pattern-matching
and other mis-identification of ball lightning and/or swamp gas that led to our nuclear arsenal being compromised for entirely unknown reasons.

If you aren't familiar with these events then check out the show. I think you may find it very compelling.

Imagine their surprise! What a crazy coinkydink!

Confused Wait What GIF by Dexter

Great. Now we are pissing off the advanced civilizations.

I remember reading a children's short back in the 70s about how we were being observed by alien civilizations, and they were very pleased with our development and about to reveal themselves and their technology to help mankind. It was at that point that the first nuclear weapons were detonated and the aliens decided that we were not worth their time and moved on from assisting us. Maybe Kurt Vonnegut?

Great. Now we are pissing off the advanced civilizations.

I remember reading a children's short back in the 70s about how we were being observed by alien civilizations, and they were very pleased with our development and about to reveal themselves and their technology to help mankind. It was at that point that the first nuclear weapons were detonated and the aliens decided that we were not worth their time and moved on from assisting us. Maybe Kurt Vonnegut?

Vonnegut dabbled in sci-fi a bit, of a sort, but I thought I'd read all his stuff and that one doesn't ring a bell.

He did speculate on how life came to Earth in an interesting way. There was an alien race known as the Cleryn-Gowph (sp?)who landed on our planet when it was still just a barren rock.

As the story goes, they got out to take a look around and it was like Chevy Chase at the Grand Canyon, they briefly nodded, saw there was nothing of interest and
headed back to their version of the family Truckster, but.......unknown to them an alien cockroach had crawled down the landing ramp, was left behind and the
next thing you know there are Internet Influencers and double-stuffed Oreos. I liked that bit. Thanks for reminding me.

Vonnegut dabbled in sci-fi a bit, of a sort, but I thought I'd read all his stuff and that one doesn't ring a bell.

He did speculate on how life came to Earth in an interesting way. There was an alien race known as the Cleryn-Gowph (sp?)who landed on our planet when it was still just a barren rock.

As the story goes, they got out to take a look around and it was like Chevy Chase at the Grand Canyon, they briefly nodded, saw there was nothing of interest and
headed back to their version of the family Truckster, but.......unknown to them an alien cockroach had crawled down the landing ramp, was left behind and the
next thing you know there are Internet Influencers and double-stuffed Oreos. I liked that bit. Thanks for reminding me.
“unknown to them an alien cockroach had crawled down the landing ramp, was left behind and the
next thing you know there are Internet Influencers and double-stuffed Oreos. I liked that bit. Thanks for reminding me.”

This killed me thanx for that. :rofl:

Sometimes very compelling cases occur outside the U.S.- this is one from Russia back in 1989 - a group of school kids were the witnesses.

Their description of the creatures - no distinct heads etc is very reminiscent of the Pascagoula, Ms incident in 1973 involving 2 men, Charles Hickson and Calving Parker.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NeFt-rhB3Y

Sometimes very compelling cases occur outside the U.S.- this is one from Russia back in 1989 - a group of school kids were the witnesses.

Their description of the creatures - no distinct heads etc is very reminiscent of the Pascagoula, Ms incident in 1973 involving 2 men, Charles Hickson and Calving Parker.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NeFt-rhB3Y

There are a number of cases of schoolkids witnessing a daytime UFO at close range. Two of them that I'm familiar with and are very well-documented
and compelling occurred in Zimbabwe in '94 and Melbourne, Australia in '66. Both are classics.

View: https://youtu.be/d4JXxR_BbM0

View: https://youtu.be/CdEXWO3Bmk0

There are a number of cases of schoolkids witnessing a daytime UFO at close range. Two of them that I'm familiar with and are very well-documented
and compelling occurred in Zimbabwe in '94 and Melbourne, Australia in '66. Both are classics.

As with the Russian incident, those two cases are also highly interesting.

I have seen the full Randall Nickerson documentary on the Ariel School - it's excellent.

The recollections of the kids in both cases is so, so, compelling. The close face to face encounters that a couple of the Ariel kids experienced had to be mind boggling for them to go through. I recently read they were only about 1 meter apart when those telepathic thoughts were exchanged.

The bottom line for me is: the kids are vastly more believable than anything our government people have told us thus far.

As with the Russian incident, those two cases are also highly interesting.

I have seen the full Randall Nickerson documentary on the Ariel School - it's excellent.

The recollections of the kids in both cases is so, so, compelling. The close face to face encounters that a couple of the Ariel kids experienced had to be mind boggling for them to go through. I recently read they were only about 1 meter apart when those telepathic thoughts were exchanged.

The bottom line for me is: the kids are vastly more believable than anything our government people have told us thus far.

I know, right? It just speaks to [sarcasm alert] the incredible powers of the mind to engage in mass pattern-matching and how that tendency occurs across the globe and throughout history. Who would believe that kids that young could get together and plan such an elaborate joke? [/end sarcasm]

It is the clear-eyed honesty of those kids (and some teachers) that stands out. Dozens and dozens of them tell essentially the same story. None of them had any plans to see visitors from another world the day it happened, but they can't unsee it now even though some wish they could. You really feel for the ones that were terrified by the experience or were confused that telling the truth seemed to make the adults upset at them. Poor kids.

During the interviews that took place years later they were obviously still greatly affected by the experience and by the negative reactions of those who told them to keep quiet or called them liars even while they struggled to understand why it happened and what it meant for them and their friends.

Who in their right mind would use Tucker Carlson as a source.

I know, he's a complete lying schmuck on all things political, maybe he's trying to redeem himself - your guess is as good as mine.

Back