The Newest Definitive "Are We Alone?" Collective Debate

Well that's a pretty broad question. There are many levels of classification, including, as I understand, many levels above the "Top Secret" stamp. Something may get categorized in one of those levels and stay that way virtually forever, others things may eventually lose their classification over time and become public. A good example of "old secrets" becoming general knowledge is the book "Area 51", the author tapped into many former secrets from the 50's and 60's that are now public. This former sensitive material dealt with the acquisition of the lands in Nevada and the development of the U-2 and SR-71. These aircraft were ultra-critical to the security of the United States during the Cold War, but times have changed. Presently there is no need to keep a super heavy level of security on those 2 aircraft.

That being said, apparently there still exists a heavy lid on events from the 1940's involving the Roswell incident. To give you a hint, here's a short video of former Roswell deputy base commander Brig Gen. Thomas J DuBose. It was made just before he died in the early 90's, but his comments are quite insightful to the thinking that took place way back then:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4yVEEff8Gw

View: https://youtu.be/qtpxiNvGCp4

"...this is why it's a national security issue.

If there is a technology that has somehow leap-frogged ahead of us, that has the capabilities that we're seeing; instantaneous acceleration, hypersonic velocities, low-observant maneuverability, trans-median travel and antigravity. And has the ability to, to, to fly unimpeded over our controlled US air space at will and there's nothing we can do about it, yes, that ios a national security impreative. That is a problem!"

I've seen the first 3 parts (of 4) and it's pretty well-done with some interesting wrinkles. I just watched a series recently released on Netflix that was somewhat similar. Those interested might check out Top Secret UFO Projects: Declassified which is a pretty bad title, but the show has merit, nice film clips and some really artistically done CGI.

View: https://youtu.be/qtpxiNvGCp4

"...this is why it's a national security issue.

If there is a technology that has somehow leap-frogged ahead of us, that has the capabilities that we're seeing; instantaneous acceleration, hypersonic velocities, low-observant maneuverability, trans-median travel and antigravity. And has the ability to, to, to fly unimpeded over our controlled US air space at will and there's nothing we can do about it, yes, that ios a national security impreative. That is a problem!"

They're already working with the fallen ones...have been for a long time.

I'm recording the Skin Walker Ranch series on History channel. Apparently there's two seasons. It's supposed to be pretty interesting.

I'm recording the Skin Walker Ranch series on History channel. Apparently there's two seasons. It's supposed to be pretty interesting.
It's not, IMHO. LOLOL

I watched most of the first season and was not blown away by the innnuendos and lack of what did not seem credible. But hey, they got a second season so people are watching.

As a species, we went from hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions of years of not being able to engineer a device that could escape earth's gravity for more than a few seconds (aka "flight") to flying to the moon, driving an SUV around, and playing golf there.

Within a span of 65 years or so.

That doesn't add up to me. :shrug-n:

I realize that is a very rudimentary way of looking at history, but seriously?

Last edited:
As a species, we went from not being able to engineer a device that could escape earth's gravity for more than a few seconds (aka "flight") to flying to the moon, driving an SUV around, and playing golf there.

Within a span of 65 years or so.

That doesn't add up to me. :shrug-n:

I realize that is a very rudimentary way of looking at history, but seriously?

I'm not sure what you are getting at here. It completely adds up to me. Man's mind was freed from its chains of gods and kings in America and set the world ablaze in the mostly rational pursuit of values culminating in these epic achievements in a short time even from totalitarian states who adopted some of the principles.

Can you just imagine where would be today had it been unchained for millennia? I cry at the thought of where we ought to be.

My great uncle lived 99 years born in the late 1800' to witness all of this. I spoke to him in great detail as a child and teen and he fully understood that it was the complete defense of individual rights, upon which the complete social system of Capitalism is predicated that unleashed man's incredible power on the world and universe.

Don't really know what other explanation there is or needs to be.

It isn't worth it. Watch the documentary on Skinwalker instead which, I believe, is on Hulu. It's really weird, but the series is frustrating and contrived. Some interesting moments, but it's dragged out and the "team" has a few bozos. Something is going on there, but nobody has been able to prove it. I go with what the ranchers say, not the paranormal people in this case.

I'm saying it us especially remarkable, within the scale of time, to the point that it raises eyebrows.

It is absolutely remarkable and unprecedented in history. All I'm getting at is I see the reasons for it and the only eyebrow I raise is at folks who by lack of understanding or nefarious purpose in world and deed are out to kill the golden goose that is man's free mind.

It isn't worth it. Watch the documentary on Skinwalker instead which, I believe, is on Hulu. It's really weird, but the series is frustrating and contrived. Some interesting moments, but it's dragged out and the "team" has a few bozos. Something is going on there, but nobody has been able to prove it. I go with what the ranchers say, not the paranormal people in this case.
You are being polite when you say a "few" bozos.

You are being polite when you say a "few" bozos.

You're probably right. That "security expert" who called himself "Dragon" was the worst, to me. What a fraud. I could find a tougher (and smarter) guy than him by just randomly pointing in any direction. Just a terrifically stupid production.

God knows that there is something not right with that place. I've been wanting to travel to somewhere known for UFO sightings to see if I could have that experience and looked at a couple of promising places, but I don't really think I would have the guts to set foot on Skinwalker Ranch based on all the weird stories I've heard.

Just because those idiots couldn't prove anything doesn't mean some shape-shifting monster couldn't step out of a interdimensional portal the second I arrived to rip my lungs out.

You're probably right. That "security expert" who called himself "Dragon" was the worst, to me. What a fraud. I could find a tougher (and smarter) guy than him by just randomly pointing in any direction. Just a terrifically stupid production.

God knows that there is something not right with that place. I've been wanting to travel to somewhere known for UFO sightings to see if I could have that experience and looked at a couple of promising places, but I don't really think I would have the guts to set foot on Skinwalker Ranch based on all the weird stories I've heard.

Just because those idiots couldn't prove anything doesn't mean some shape-shifting monster couldn't step out of a interdimensional portal the second I arrived to rip my lungs out.
Meh. We've all gotta go sometime, Hawg. Once you're pretty confident that you're closer to the end than the beginning...might as well go in a way that will make the trip worth it.

Their expert was for me comic relief.

As for what is there, it is interesting to me. Just a shame that those who never heard of it came across it for the first time due to this show.

Meh. We've all gotta go sometime, Hawg. Once you're pretty confident that you're closer to the end than the beginning...might as well go in a way that will make the trip worth it.

Yeah, I'm not so interested that I want to rush the process, but thanks for the enthusiasm!

When I'm ready to take the dirt nap I'm thinking of talking Muse into going with me to Skinwalker and she can film the grisly end for posterity. I hereby consent that she can use the footage here and UT can create a sub-forum for snuff films, if necessary.

Yeah, I'm not so interested that I want to rush the process, but thanks for the enthusiasm!

When I'm ready to take the dirt nap I'm thinking of talking Muse into going with me to Skinwalker and she can film the grisly end for posterity. I hereby consent that she can use the footage here and UT can create a sub-forum for snuff films, if necessary.
I was conflicted between 🤣 and :love: emoji to like your post. LOLOL

I tend to always have a camera with video capability with me. Now, not the one from one's phone. LOL

Just let me know when. :)

I mean, most everything that I've watched from the "History" Channel is BS...so, you're probably right. The Skinwalker Ranch is interesting though.

Dulce is my favorite story fwiw...

I'm saying it is especially remarkable, within the scale of time, to the point that it raises eyebrows.
Progress builds upon itself, one advance doesn't just lead to another it leads to a whole industry worth of new ideas (some good, some not so good) but it's an exponential system, it's starts building momentum in about 1800-1850 and starts up the curve in the 1900s and fully explodes beginning around the 40s. By the 80s and 90s the pace of change was dizzying. I don't know that we have a word for it now but it's nearly vertical. I have seen far more technological advance in the last decade or so than my grandmother did in 90 yrs.

Back