The Newest Definitive "Are We Alone?" Collective Debate

Progress builds upon itself, one advance doesn't just lead to another it leads to a whole industry worth of new ideas (some good, some not so good) but it's an exponential system, it's starts building momentum in about 1800-1850 and starts up the curve in the 1900s and fully explodes beginning around the 40s. By the 80s and 90s the pace of change was dizzying. I don't know that we have a word for it now but it's nearly vertical. I have seen far more technological advance in the last decade or so than my grandmother did in 90 yrs.
Perspective: the first iPhone came off the line less than 15 years ago.

Progress builds upon itself, one advance doesn't just lead to another it leads to a whole industry worth of new ideas (some good, some not so good) but it's an exponential system, it's starts building momentum in about 1800-1850 and starts up the curve in the 1900s and fully explodes beginning around the 40s. By the 80s and 90s the pace of change was dizzying. I don't know that we have a word for it now but it's nearly vertical. I have seen far more technological advance in the last decade or so than my grandmother did in 90 yrs.

Given that we are in the "are we alone" thread, I'll mention that I read a book by Lt. Col. Philip J. Corso called "The Day After Roswell" which was either one of the most important books of the last century or a total crock of shit, depending on how much the reader believes the stunning claims Corso makes, which, if true, directly influenced the technical explosion of the last 60 or so years.

In a nutshell, Corso stated that there was definitely a crash of an ET spacecraft at Roswell, that vehicle was recovered and moved to a secure location for study and that he was the guy in charge of the program to reverse engineer it based on his similar work doing the same with Soviet MIGs. As a result of years of work, his team was able to develop fibre optics, lasers, integrated circuit chips, Kevlar and Stealth technology. Interestingly, these discoveries were, according to Corso, fed through the Government to military/industrial complex partners such as Bell Labs, Lockheed Martin, IBM and others and eventually found their way into the marketplace and helped create the digital revolution (among other things).

There is some contention over these claims, but Corso's credentials and the level of detail he provides is plausible compelling evidence. For instance, he claimed that the key to the circuit chip was in discovering that silicon could be used, something he claimed nobody had ever thought to try prior to examining the crashed vehicle. I read it 15 years ago, so that's how I remember it. I might have some details a little screwy.

I loved the book and don't hesitate to recommend it. I tend to believe that the man is legit.

It isn't worth it. Watch the documentary on Skinwalker instead which, I believe, is on Hulu. It's really weird, but the series is frustrating and contrived. Some interesting moments, but it's dragged out and the "team" has a few bozos. Something is going on there, but nobody has been able to prove it. I go with what the ranchers say, not the paranormal people in this case.
Most "team" based shows are like that. The Expedition Bigfoot series started out great and then went all contrived. I still haven't watched season 2

Man's mind was freed from its chains of gods and kings in America and set the world ablaze in the mostly rational pursuit of values culminating in these epic achievements in a short time even from totalitarian states who adopted some of the principles.

Can you just imagine where would be today had it been unchained for millennia? I cry at the thought of where we ought to be.
That is outstanding. That should be taught in every school in America

Perspective: the first iPhone came off the line less than 15 years ago.
My first android had Android 2.5 on it - 11 years ago

Given that we are in the "are we alone" thread, I'll mention that I read a book by Lt. Col. Philip J. Corso called "The Day After Roswell" which was either one of the most important books of the last century or a total crock of shit, depending on how much the reader believes the stunning claims Corso makes, which, if true, directly influenced the technical explosion of the last 60 or so years.

In a nutshell, Corso stated that there was definitely a crash of an ET spacecraft at Roswell, that vehicle was recovered and moved to a secure location for study and that he was the guy in charge of the program to reverse engineer it based on his similar work doing the same with Soviet MIGs. As a result of years of work, his team was able to develop fibre optics, lasers, integrated circuit chips, Kevlar and Stealth technology. Interestingly, these discoveries were, according to Corso, fed through the Government to military/industrial complex partners such as Bell Labs, Lockheed Martin, IBM and others and eventually found their way into the marketplace and helped create the digital revolution (among other things).

There is some contention over these claims, but Corso's credentials and the level of detail he provides is plausible compelling evidence. For instance, he claimed that the key to the circuit chip was in discovering that silicon could be used, something he claimed nobody had ever thought to try prior to examining the crashed vehicle. I read it 15 years ago, so that's how I remember it. I might have some details a little screwy.

I loved the book and don't hesitate to recommend it. I tend to believe that the man is legit.
Corso was a regular on the Art Bell show. I heard him interviewed many times

Most "team" based shows are like that. The Expedition Bigfoot series started out great and then went all contrived. I still haven't watched season 2
I didn't get far into seaon one. It, for me, fizzled out early.

I wasn't going to, but ended up watching the last couple of episodes and there were some pretty weird, interesting moments. I'd recommend the last two if anyone is curious. I have respect for Mireya Mayor and Russ Accord and think they are both legit people who are serious about the hunt.

The "team leader" is an idiot and Ronnie Leblanc went Hollywood when he got the gig, but they do have far better tech gear and a better concept than any other bigfoot show. Do I trust that it's on the level? Not 100%, but I have a hard time believing the first two people I mentioned would be involved if it wasn't.

My first android had Android 2.5 on it - 11 years ago

Corso was a regular on the Art Bell show. I heard him interviewed many times
Art Bell was entertaining. I never believed a word that he said, but, he was very unique though.

216368012_122196126762185_6048834753535076428_n.jpg

It's rumored that the Nazi scientists were making an Anti-gravity machine. And other weapons found after their defeat amazed American scientists. Nobody knows what happened to said machine.

It's rumored that the Nazi scientists were making an Anti-gravity machine. And other weapons found after their defeat amazed American scientists. Nobody knows what happened to said machine.
Nephilim/the fallen ones gave Merica (revised Nazi/s) that technology decades ago. Old facts.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIAd31sfZPA

They have hidden most of our real history, technology, and knowledge from us. They only want the technology and power for themselves. They have no goals for empowering society. None. In fact, their current goal is to depopulate billions, via the death jabs in conjunction with a few other technologies (5G/6G, other smart weapons).

This isn't a mystery by now. People need to start investigating this for themselves. Obviously, there are countless psyops, controlled opposition stooges, FUCTchecker disinformation agents, etc. But, if you really thirst for the real truth...you'll find some of it.

The controlling power hub of this world wants to dumb down everyone...until you die. Agenda 21/30/The Great Reset/New World Order is their "disaster piece".

I've witnessed these machines more than once. I lived in Phoenix when the lights happened. The lights were the TR-3B's. It was done for publicity mostly.

Back