The Newest Definitive "Are We Alone?" Collective Debate

HipKat

Buffalo to The Bone!!
Reaction score
My introduction to the topic of UFOs started when I was in 7th grade and in the middle of the night while camping with some friends, I woke up and watched a triangular shaped object slowly move across the sky overhead.

When I found out that my school library had a large collection of books on the subject, I read all of them, greedily. I got to know Dr J Allen Hynek, whose name came up often. I remember reading stories about the Incident at Exeter, and the Betty and Barney Hill abduction stories. There were stories about UFOs hovering over nuclear plants and of course the granddaddy of them all, Roswell New Mexico. But that wasn't the only New Mexico incident. There was another of the New Mexico State trooper who watched the disc shape object Land and figures emerge in the New Mexico desert while hiding behind and embankment.

I watched the original project Blue book series when I was a kid and I watched the series that was on recently, frustrated that they canceled it after one season which only got better with each episode. Every one of those stories seemed familiar to me.

I read about Area 51 and still to this day, anything that ever cares about ufos, I am not going to miss.

Recently the big news has been that the government is finally beginning to acknowledge publicly the possibility that we are not alone.

The U.S. military takes UFOs seriously. Why doesn't Silicon Valley or academia

I'm sure this subject has come up on here before but maybe that was long enough ago that we can start a new thread. I'm really interested in anything people have experienced or have to share. Stories, documentaries, books, anything along those lines

"They" love to keep the herd in a land of confusion and propaganda.

I don't like the word "ufo", but, there are "demons" and "fallen angels" among us. Absolutely.

A few months ago, I was on a YT binge marathon...trying to find and watch every Phil Schneider/Dulce, NM underground base video that I could find. I'll try to find some and share links later. This dude was a trip. He ran the underground tunnel boring machines for the underground bases. Super/Duper interesting stuff that he talks about. He was murdered decades ago for saying too much about it.

TR-3B videos are out there, not so much on YT anymore, but, on alt. video platforms. I've seen them in the the day and night numerous times.

How are you live, I'll bet you do get to see a lot more. If for no other reason, and I'm assuming that you don't live right in a city but if you can get out to where you can see more of the sky at night, I'll bet you could really see some things.

I forgot to put in the op that I saw another one back in 2001 when I was at my cousin's house who lived out in the middle of nowhere outside of Ithaca New York and we watched that thing for quite a while. It was interesting because it was black and triangle shaped and it was high in the sky but as it moved you can see the stars behind it disappear
I'm in BFE Montana. Close to the border of Canada. I see LOTSA weird shit, when they aren't spraying geoengineering streaks all over the skies. Yes, another very real, very controversial topic.

TR-3B videos are out there, not so much on YT anymore, but, on alt. video platforms. I've seen them in the the day and night numerous times.
Where you live, I'll bet you do get to see a lot more. If for no other reason, and I'm assuming that you don't live right in a city but if you can get out to where you can see more of the sky at night, I'll bet you could really see some things.

I forgot to put in the op that I saw another one back in 2001 when I was at my cousin's house who lived out in the middle of nowhere outside of Ithaca New York and we watched that thing for quite a while. It was interesting because it was black and triangle shaped and it was high in the sky but as it moved you can see the stars behind it disappear.

How are you live, I'll bet you do get to see a lot more. If for no other reason, and I'm assuming that you don't live right in a city but if you can get out to where you can see more of the sky at night, I'll bet you could really see some things.

I forgot to put in the op that I saw another one back in 2001 when I was at my cousin's house who lived out in the middle of nowhere outside of Ithaca New York and we watched that thing for quite a while. It was interesting because it was black and triangle shaped and it was high in the sky but as it moved you can see the stars behind it disappear
It's also silverish looking as well. I've seen them in daylight...creeping around for a while, then POOF, it disappears. I have witnesses that have shared the same experience with me numerous times. It's crazy...they say that the government got the technology from the "grey aliens" in conjunction of a few trade offs. Also, CERN is part of the technology as well.

I'm in BFE Montana. Close to the border of Canada. I see LOTSA weird shit, when they aren't spraying geoengineering streaks all over the skies. Yes, another very real, very controversial topic.
I have somewhere some really good pictures of some contrails that I watched being laid out across Northern Iowa, out over the middle of nowhere, farm country

giphy.gif

I have somewhere some really good pictures of some contrails that I watched being laid out across Northern Iowa, out over the middle of nowhere, farm country
A few months ago one of them literally took a U turn and went back...must have been a newb. :coffee:

You really have to have an open mind and a non-calcified pineal gland/third eye to see what's going on around you. Fluoride isn't your friend.

Why else would Trump have endorsed the United States Space Force!! ;)

Unidentified flying objects? Yes

Space aliens flying them? No.

The distances are too vast

Some people get scared about the topic...why?

Because considering that our world has not only been visited, but that mankind's entire existence has been heavily influenced by extraterrestials is pretty
fucking scary, since none of us have been taught any of that. You have to either be an experiencer or figure it all out on your own by wading through the
massive amounts of history/information on the topic while ignoring the deliberate fakes and disinformation.

I moved past believing in UFOs quite a while ago and have moved on to considering the question of what they are doing here. The world will gradually figure out
that they do exist and all that entails, but it's likely to be a gradual process. For instance, my wife knows of my interest in the topic, but is very uncomfortable with it
and won't discuss it at all. I think a lot of folks are like that. They don't want it to be true and would rather pretend the subject does not exist, because it is difficult.

My only personal experience happened one night while I was hanging out with friends on the street to be picked up for Boy Scouts. I spotted a light that was at quite a distance,
but seemed brighter than normal. I watched as it moved at varying speeds, which seemed weird, and then it took a sharp zig-zag turn and shot up and away going way too fast
for be a plane or jet. Everybody saw it, but nobody really said much about after it was gone. Maybe it was too far away to have a bigger impact.

At school, we had a program to encourage reading where we could order paperbacks at a big discount and I spotted the book pictured below on the list and
wasted no time ordering it up. I couldn't put it down and have devoured everything I could on the subject ever since. You have to learn to have a discerning eye to sort out
the difference between bullshit and the truth as there is plenty of both out there.

aa.jpg

Where you live, I'll bet you do get to see a lot more. If for no other reason, and I'm assuming that you don't live right in a city but if you can get out to where you can see more of the sky at night, I'll bet you could really see some things.

I forgot to put in the op that I saw another one back in 2001 when I was at my cousin's house who lived out in the middle of nowhere outside of Ithaca New York and we watched that thing for quite a while. It was interesting because it was black and triangle shaped and it was high in the sky but as it moved you can see the stars behind it disappear.
I lived in PHX when the infamous lights event happened. I think they were all TR-3B's.

Look up Project Blue Beam...another very interesting related topic. It's also related to the geoengineering program.

Some people get scared about the topic...why?
Nobody is scared of it, well I'm certainly not to be accurate.

It is a cast-iron certainty that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe. There are hundreds of billions of galaxies each containing hundreds of billions of stars.

I just don't believe they have been here simply because of physics, namely distance. Estimates are one in three million stars could have a habitable planet orbiting. A German astrophysicist put various assumptions together and estimated that the average distance between civilisations in our Galaxy is 1,000 light-years.

The distances are simply too vast.

The reason it might scare some people is more a religious factor. The Abrahamic religions believe God created man as his first and only sentient, intelligent life on this earth, the only habitable planet and sole focus of the entire universe. The idea of extra terrestrial life terrifies the believers who are convinced it's just god and man and that's it.

Nobody is scared of it, well I'm certainly not to be accurate.

It is a cast-iron certainty that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe. There are hundreds of billions of galaxies each containing hundreds of billions of stars.

I just don't believe they have been here simply because of physics, namely distance. Estimates are one in three million stars could have a habitable planet orbiting. A German astrophysicist put various assumptions together and estimated that the average distance between civilisations in our Galaxy is 1,000 light-years.

The distances are simply too vast.

The reason it might scare some people is more a religious factor. The Abrahamic religions believe God created man as his first and only sentient, intelligent life on this earth, the only habitable planet and sole focus of the entire universe. The idea of extra terrestrial life terrifies the believers who are convinced it's just god and man and that's it.
I was going to type basically the above, but since you already did I'll just do this reply style.
well said.

not to fall back on a Star Trek style scenario, but when doubters ask why aliens don't just land on the white house lawn a say "Howdy", I assume it's because our planet is not ready for that yet. if there are aliens capable of getting here, I assume they are smart enough to know a planet this is/isn't ready for this level of knowledge.

Now, I certainly wouldn't be surprised that any number of "UFO" sightings were secret military stuff, but count me in as a believer in intelligent life elsewhere in our galaxy and the wider universe. (and being a big Star Wars nerd, the idea of a galaxy that has all that cool stuff going on is... cool :coffee: )

Back