The NFL 2023 Draft

David Andrews has been a very good C for us but he's 30 & not getting any younger.

View: https://twitter.com/JimNagy_SB/status/1635607089002299398

I have Avila on a list to watch on tape, but I suspect he'll go earlier than the brass would pull the trigger on a future IOL with Russey & Hines still to be evaluated behind the just-re-signed Ferentz. I'm a big fan of OLUSEGUN OLUWATIMI (yes, I cut/pasted that) from Michigan, who is also a power center, and a very high football IQ type.

I have Avila on a list to watch on tape, but I suspect he'll go earlier than the brass would pull the trigger on a future IOL with Russey & Hines still to be evaluated behind the just-re-signed Ferentz. I'm a big fan of OLUSEGUN OLUWATIMI (yes, I cut/pasted that) from Michigan, who is also a power center, and a very high football IQ type.

Alan Ali from TCU is one to watch as well. And a darkhorse that caught my eye at one of the all-star games is Ahofitu Maka from UTSA. Either guy should be available late day 3. And Maka probably will be a UDFA

Back