The NFL 2023 Draft

They could find his skill level equal with in the nest 5 OTs on the board.

Yes great reasoning, let’s watch the Patriots outsmart themselves with 5 elite OTs this draft with major drop off afterwards in talent, and possibly somehow miss out on all 5. Value groupings theory is helpful but not if you overly drop back so much and always get the worst one of a value grouping left

Yes great reasoning, let’s watch the Patriots outsmart themselves with 5 elite OTs this draft with major drop off afterwards in talent, and possibly somehow miss out on all 5. Value groupings theory is helpful but not if you overly drop back so much and always get the worst one of a value grouping left
Another insult.

Go away troll.

Wow you must really be thin skinned if you think I insult others much here.
For a guy as mean-spirited as he is, he sure is fragile. He got real upset when I said he was toxic, so I won't repeat that here. (I put him back on ignore, but there is no problem guessing who you are replying to.)

His 40 time isn't why teams will want to draft him. His calling card is the 3 Cone and the Short Shuttle.
Nevertheless, his 40 time is good enough to do what he'll be asked to do in the NFL.

View: https://twitter.com/AlbertBreer/status/1638575126701654017

Actually it’s because he runs good short and intermediate routes and has good hands. No dummy front office worth their salt is taking a player high in the draft because of a freaking 3cone time.

Actually it’s because he runs good short and intermediate routes and has good hands. No dummy front office worth their salt is taking a player high in the draft because of a freaking 3cone time.
:coffee:

Is this really what you think I said?

Well, it isn't. Nevertheless, let me point out...
BB traded for a little known WR and made a star out of him based on his quickness. His name is Wes Welker.
He followed that up with an unknown QB out of Kent St. and made a star out of him based on his quickness. Edelman.

Sometimes athletic traits can make a difference if a coach is smart enough to take advantage of them.
Cooper Kupp for example. He's an average NFL athlete who has been successful. Table stakes of being a successful NFL WR aside, do you know what singular athletic trait made him successful in the league?

Last edited:
Back