The NFL 2023 Draft

This guy is one of my first of binkies for the draft,, had a nice game in a win against Illinois this year.

Payne Durham, who stonewalled a number of edge rushers in 1-on-1s. He wasn’t much of a threat as a receiver, but his blocking stood out.

Both Steve Belichick and Brian Belichick are going to be good coaches for a long time in the NFL.

Yeah, it's just me with my yearly "draft this Husker player" bullshit. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
A couple probable Day 3/UDFA sleeper picks that I like for the Patriots:
RB Tyjae Spears, Tulane - might creep into late Day 2, but this might be the explosive 3rd down/pace back that we need. Got stronger as the year went on, and high-quality opponents in the conference championship and Cotton Bowl had absolutely no answers for him, as he shredded them in every way possible. May end up as a climber on RB boards, but positional value should keep him on Day 3.
TE Noah Gindorff, North Dakota State (pending medical) - a huge TE that moves well and has a nose for the end zone, but takes pride in run blocking. Reinjured his ankle this year.

RB Tyjae Spears, Tulane - might creep into late Day 2, but this might be the explosive 3rd down/pace back that we need. Got stronger as the year went on, and high-quality opponents in the conference championship and Cotton Bowl had absolutely no answers for him, as he shredded them in every way possible. May end up as a climber on RB boards, but positional value should keep him on Day 3.
TE Noah Gindorff, North Dakota State (pending medical) - a huge TE that moves well and has a nose for the end zone, but takes pride in run blocking. Reinjured his ankle this year.
Spears reminds me of Walker from the Seahawks (who was winning some rookie awards).
How is Spears at catching the ball ?, I'd like to see a new James White added.

Spears reminds me of Walker from the Seahawks (who was winning some rookie awards).
How is Spears at catching the ball ?, I'd like to see a new James White added.
They didn't throw to him that often, but he can catch and looked smooth. He has the tools to develop into the role, and is twitchy, tough, and explosive.

I'm bummed that the Cats never won the title, but, so happy that the Bison got their ass handed to them via the Jackrabbits! It's the year of the rabbit you know!

Back