The NFL Is Planning A 'Top-Down Review Of Officiating

So when bad calls happen to 31 teams nobody cares

When the glorious Patriots get a bad call the whole thing gets reviewed.

Love it.

Right, because no one cared that the Saints got screwed last year which caused a major replay/review rule change. Not to mention rules were changed because BB took advantage of them, like the whole ineligible rule used against the Ravens, which another team had already done before. The Ravens cried and got the rule changed. This new potential change has been brewing all year. Like I said in the other thread, you're an idiot.

So when bad calls happen to 31 teams nobody cares

When the glorious Patriots get a bad call the whole thing gets reviewed.

Love it.

Assuming it's not just more lip service from the New York office.

I have some GREAT IDEAS for the NFL Referee Operations :

1. Hire more qualified and trained female referees

2. Put more qualified females in Operations controls to hire / fire referees

3. Any referee who makes ANY wrong and blatant impactful to any teams win, loss, or draw on a game should be immediately fired and replaced.

4. Head coaches should be allowed a 3rd challenge for anything like the last game's Harry TD blatantly wrong miscall whether the team has timeouts or not. You could look at this as a game winning, tying, or loosing referee blantantly wrong call team freebee...…

:stirpot:

3. Any referee who makes ANY wrong and blatant impactful to any teams win, loss, or draw on a game should be immediately fired and replaced.

4. Head coaches should be allowed a 3rd challenge for anything like the last game's Harry TD blatantly wrong miscall whether the team has timeouts or not. You could look at this as a game winning, tying, or loosing referee blantantly wrong call team freebee...…

I have no idea why you stipulate female. It’s dumb. Just replace failing refs with the most qualified.

I don’t care if they’re female, male, white, black(is that the current safe term?), Indian, dot Indian, or a fvcking sherpa. Know the game. The rules. Get in position. And see and rule in the game properly.

All replay should be removed. We all sit on our couch watching the broadcast in 4K with 20 camera angles. We know instantly. There should be an eye in the sky at every game in constant communication with the field crew ready to stop action and send to review as needed. Suggest calls if missed. Be the overall corrector of the officials.

I think that would solve so much more of these issues.

I don''t remember who said it but someone stated that in the college game all calls are reviewable by the booth if necessary. Not sure how it works but that sure seems to be a decent option.

I have no idea why you stipulate female. It’s dumb. Just replace failing refs with the most qualified.

I don’t care if they’re female, male, white, black(is that the current safe term?), Indian, dot Indian, or a fvcking sherpa. Know the game. The rules. Get in position. And see and rule in the game properly.

All replay should be removed. We all sit on our couch watching the broadcast in 4K with 20 camera angles. We know instantly. There should be an eye in the sky at every game in constant communication with the field crew ready to stop action and send to review as needed. Suggest calls if missed. Be the overall corrector of the officials.

I think that would solve so much more of these issues.

And they should be full time employees who have regular meetings, get reviewed and tested after every game rather than go off to their day job.

Plus more female QBs and left tackles. :facepalm:

Back