TexasCowboy said:
To the admins of the board this kid is a
idiot his spam is grounds for removal, it's
time this kid was shown the door

He won't be here much longer.

Re: Re: The Official Ban Brady Sucks Thread

Alcoholic9 said:
He won't be here much longer.

I hope not, dude. He's a real jack arse, if you know what I'm saying.

Though, I think the mods fell asleep.

Thanks, guy.

You sure showed us. Allwe did was treat you with respect, but you thought it would be better to just disrupt our small community. Thanks. You sure showed us. :rolleyes:

Thanks guys. He's gone. Too bad because he seemed like a harmless enough offseason diversion. Oh well.

It's amazing how these screwballs seem to hit late at night, when they think it's safe to come out from under the rocks.

But fortunately for us, one of the 25 mods was putting in a late night.

bideau said:
It's amazing how these screwballs seem to hit late at night, when they think it's safe to come out from under the rocks.

But fortunately for us, one of the 25 mods was putting in a late night.

What did he do? Did he post a lot of garbage threads? Was he really banned? Why?

Sorry everyone. What a disappointing troll.

He was banned because he spammed the board with about 30 threads, not because of his lame opinions.

Undertaker #59 said:
Sorry everyone. What a disappointing troll.

He was banned because he spammed the board with about 30 threads, not because of his lame opinions.

Thanks for the clarification. I wouldn't want people to be banned just for heresy.

thomas144 said:
Thanks for the clarification. I wouldn't want people to be banned just for heresy.

Considering we've kept you around this long, I don't think anyone has to worry about that :p

thomas144 said:
Why would anyone be banned for liking chocolate?

bideau said:
Considering we've kept you around this long, I don't think anyone has to worry about that :p

yes, but I was banned from the indystar board, for I don't know what (just things like arguing that brady was better than manning because he had more items associated with him for sale on ebay - stuff like that).

thomas144 said:
yes, but I was banned from the indystar board, for I don't know what (just things like arguing that brady was better than manning because he had more items associated with him for sale on ebay - stuff like that).

One man's heresy is another man's gospel.

Nah...

We almost NEVER ban anyone just for having an opinion or being stupid. I wish there were more to provide some good debate.

It is when they abuse the board and make it unpleasant that they are booted.

Back