the official: I work with an idiot thread..

tehrick67

Reaction score
Today the woman I work with ask's me what I've had for lunch in the last week or so:blink:

I'm a little puzzeld but I tell her to the best of my ability.

She then tells me someone dropped a noodle behind the microwave and if it's not cleaned up we will have mice.

So, I go pick it up and throw it away.

I tell her it's allset and she asks me why I picked it up:shrug:

She then tells me she thinks it belongs to another co-worker who's on vacation for another week and I should have waited to see if it was hers:blink:

I said: 'what about the mice?'

She says"Who cares?'

I said: 'YOU DO'

All this shit over a small petrified noodle:suicide:

You can't make this shit up.

I love people who spend more time and effort drawing attention to a problem than it takes to resolve the problem.

Today the woman I work with ask's me what I've had for lunch in the last week or so:blink:

I'm a little puzzeld but I tell her to the best of my ability.

She then tells me someone dropped a noodle behind the microwave and if it's not cleaned up we will have mice.

So, I go pick it up and throw it away.

I tell her it's allset and she asks me why I picked it up:shrug:

She then tells me she thinks it belongs to another co-worker who's on vacation for another week and I should have waited to see if it was hers:blink:

I said: 'what about the mice?'

She says"Who cares?'

I said: 'YOU DO'

All this shit over a small petrified noodle:suicide:

You can't make this shit up.

She clearly just wants to bang you in the break room. She's just using the noodle to set the stage. Watch your back bro.

She clearly just wants to bang you in the break room. She's just using the noodle to set the stage. Watch your back bro.

I'm not sure I've evah said these words before.

I would neva hit it:coffee:

She's 62 and German, she has shoulders like a linebacker.

She probably knows this, and is distracting you with "noodle behind the microwave" talk. I think she wants your noodle behind her microwave.

Is this her?

5807465_tml.gif
http://content7.flixster.com/photo/58/07/46/5807465_tml.gif

She probably knows this, and is distracting you with "noodle behind the microwave" talk. I think she wants your noodle behind her microwave.

My noodle goes dead in the office, my boss needs to hire a nice piece of ass:coffee:

Another classic is She time stamps every piece of mail that enters our office, even junk mail.

I asked her why she time stamps the mail, especialy the junk mail? when has our office ever needed to prove when we received mail?

She said in her 20 years never but we have the time stamp stamp so why not use it:insane:

My noodle goes dead in the office, my boss needs to hire a nice piece of ass:coffee:

I don't know. I have a hard time concentrating when there is T&A strutting around the office. Semi-cute girls, or butterfaces, are cool. But a totally smoking babe is NOT a good thing to have around the workplace.....at least not for me. :)

I don't know. I have a hard time concentrating when there is T&A strutting around the office. Semi-cute girls, or butterfaces, are cool. But a totally smoking babe is NOT a good thing to have around the workplace.....at least not for me. :)

I'd like to find out, this place has more beasts than the zoo:coffee:

This just happened.

German linebacker women: "Rick, the copier says it's out of toner, should I change it"?

Rick:"If you plan on making some copies, you might want to".

lol thankfully we don't have anyone like that here

Back