The official JL tribute spider thread

Jerk. 😆

I could never read the book or watch that movie cuz spiders freak me the hell out. My only Kryptonite.

NEVER go to Australia.

This fucker is eating a goddamn possum.

5d09cae21568f2194e0c4743

Do you remember the pictures the soldiers were sending back from Iraq, the Camel Spiders? F**k me, scarier than anything Saddam could throw at them.

soldiers-hold-two-camel-spiders-locked-in-a-death-grip.png

Do you remember the pictures the soldiers were sending back from Iraq, the Camel Spiders? F**k me, scarier than anything Saddam could throw at them.

This photo is actually two camel spiders linked together They are not nearly as large as this makes them seem.

Yea, but they are 5-6 inches in length and reach up to 9.9 mph…. Their fangs are the size of crab pinchers also…Did you know that JL?:coffee:

This photo is actually two camel spiders linked together They are not nearly as large as this makes them seem.
Yeah, but the only thing worse than one camel spider is TWO camel spiders.

0V2A9832-1.jpg
As is usual in nature, the biggest is not the most dangerous. The Sydney Funnel Web Spider has 40 different toxins in its venom.

I think the most dangerous animal on earth when it comes to venom is the tiny blue ringed octopus. Again, in Australia. It has enough venom to kill 26 humans in one go within 17 minutes. The quickest death, though would be from the Australian Box Jellyfish.

Again, Australia. Why???

We better stop this before the mods lose their shit!

Last edited:
I think the most dangerous animal on earth when it comes to venom is the tiny blue ringed octopus. Again, in Australia. It has enough venom to kill 26 humans in one go within 17 minutes. The quickest feat would be from the Australian Box Jellyfish.

Again, Australia. Why???

We better stop this before the mods lose their shit!

Screw em. Tiny blue ringed octopus for the mods it is. 😆

This is now the second thread creation of yours I will only visit once just to say I'm only visiting it once. 😆

Congratulations bro, you are sole inhabitant of the JL Pantheon of will not read.

But at least this may provide a place for these hideous creatures. May they never leave this thread.

On a side note. A while ago I met a Wiccan chick through Chara. Strongly considered dating her until the revelation that she adores these fucking things and has a full backpiece of a BLACK FUCKING WIDOW!!!

Oh, Hell no!!!!

Last edited:
Back