THE OFFICIAL: N00bs ~~ Jump In The Water's Fine Here Thread

As a Mexican I'm used to crossing borders
Small construction crew from New Jersey came down to the New Orleans area to work the Katrina rebuild. Great crew, boss was a funny guy originally from (Guatemala. IIRC).

I asked him why he wound up in New Jersey. His answer was "That's where they stopped chasing me."

Yeah, there was an issue with adding new posts into the search index. With over 2 million posts, that index is pretty big. I had to rebuild it to correct the error, but have run into a new problem I am going to make a new post for.

Hi to all. It was suggested to me that I should post here to introduce myself. I am the son of the man you knew as Patriots-Lifer My name is Sean. I was thinking of using the name Son of Lifer as a tribute to my dad. I miss him and have stopped in here a few times as a guest to read many of his post and the conversations he had with many of you. I don't have the vast knowledge he had of the Patriots but I did watch many games with him. He told me stories of sitting on the metal benches in the cold and having your pants freeze to the seat. He said he always carried cardboard to the games after that. He told me of a game he and Mom attended when Ray “Sugar Bear” Hamilton got called for roughing the passer He always said it was a bogus call. Any way I don't really know my way around here yet so for now I will just keep using Dads profile.

Hi to all. It was suggested to me that I should post here to introduce myself. I am the son of the man you knew as Patriots-Lifer My name is Sean. I was thinking of using the name Son of Lifer as a tribute to my dad. I miss him and have stopped in here a few times as a guest to read many of his post and the conversations he had with many of you. I don't have the vast knowledge he had of the Patriots but I did watch many games with him. He told me stories of sitting on the metal benches in the cold and having your pants freeze to the seat. He said he always carried cardboard to the games after that. He told me of a game he and Mom attended when Ray “Sugar Bear” Hamilton got called for roughing the passer He always said it was a bogus call. Any way I don't really know my way around here yet so for now I will just keep using Dads profile.
Welcome, Sean, it is good to see you. If you need any help just ask.

Welcome, I’ve posted less the past few years but I always enjoyed you fathers post.

Back