THE OFFICIAL: N00bs ~~ Jump In The Water's Fine Here Thread

patsload

Unregistered User
Reaction score
Hey Pats fans, just came bye to see what you guys thought about playing the Chiefs this Sunday.
We got a lot of Pats fans on our board so I wanted to check out your place.
Doesnt seem to be a lot of people on here...

:Lwelcome:

fulltilt

Assclownism-it's the genes not a choice
Reaction score
Hey Pats fans, just came bye to see what you guys thought about playing the Chiefs this Sunday.
We got a lot of Pats fans on our board so I wanted to check out your place.
Doesn't seem to be a lot of people on here...

We usually don't get a lot of folks around much. Except for the super bowl game threads, then we get as many as 12 or 15. But thanks for stopping by!

1970Dart

Reaction score
Well, I kinda did this back asswards. I just jumped right in, no intro, no nothing. lol

I have been a long time Pats fan, since around 1980-81. I am a vet of message boards, I was on the Pats official message board for a long time, so I know how to navigate around them, sort of. I did read the rules and I will do my best to adhere to those rules. I like this MB a lot, you guys did a great job. I hope I can be a meaningful contributor to the MB and an active member. Cheers to all of you and GO PATS!!!

bideau

Offering friendly advice
Reaction score
Well, I kinda did this back asswards. I just jumped right in, no intro, no nothing. lol

I have been a long time Pats fan, since around 1980-81. I am a vet of message boards, I was on the Pats official message board for a long time, so I know how to navigate around them, sort of. I did read the rules and I will do my best to adhere to those rules. I like this MB a lot, you guys did a great job. I hope I can be a meaningful contributor to the MB and an active member. Cheers to all of you and GO PATS!!!

A big welcome. We try to have some fun and hopefully you'll find it to be that way.

Joolz

Reaction score

I once had a 1970 Dodge Dart. Wish I still had it. :)

bideau

Offering friendly advice
Reaction score

My first car was a '68 Dart. It was handed down from 2 older siblings. The only thing holding the body together was the rust. We didn't dare wash the car in case the rust came off. But the Slant 6 engine couldn't be killed.

When the floor rusted through so that fumes were coming in the car and I could have attempted a Flintstones brake, my dad took my older brother's '71 Plymouth Fury with a failing engine and put the Dart Slant 6 in it, and that became my "new" car.

mikiemo83

The Future
Reaction score
My first car was a '68 Dart. It was handed down from 2 older siblings. The only thing holding the body together was the rust. We didn't dare wash the car in case the rust came off. But the Slant 6 engine couldn't be killed.

When the floor rusted through so that fumes were coming in the car and I could have attempted a Flintstones brake, my dad took my older brother's '71 Plymouth Fury with a failing engine and put the Dart Slant 6 in it, and that became my "new" car.
and we were grateful to be driving it!!!!

love those engines. My 1st car was a 64 dodge Polara conv. witrh a 318.

The old Mopars ran like no other for a kid who has no clue.

I could, remove the hood and sit on the wheel well to work on the motor.

1970Dart

Reaction score

It's my dream car. 1970 Dodge Dart Swinger in Sublime (Slime) Green with a black vinyl roof and a 340 with the 4spd.

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

A big welcome. We try to have some fun and hopefully you'll find it to be that way.

I noticed that with the assclown forum..lol

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

The slant 6 was bullet proof. Great engines.

Big/Sky/Fly

We're All In This Psyop Together...
Reaction score
It's my dream car. 1970 Dodge Dart Swinger in Sublime (Slime) Green with a black vinyl roof and a 340 with the 4spd.

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

I noticed that with the assclown forum..lol

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

The slant 6 was bullet proof. Great engines.

I had a Lil Red Express...could have owned a 70 Charger 440/nitrous. 69 Roadrunner 383/6pack.

My favorite car was my 68 Chevelle though. It was mint. Silver/blue. 327. Should have never sold it. Dumb...didn't have a dent. No rust. Ugh...

1970Dart

Reaction score
I had a Lil Red Express...could have owned a 70 Charger 440/nitrous. 69 Roadrunner 383/6pack.

My favorite car was my 68 Chevelle though. It was mint. Silver/blue. 327. Should have never sold it. Dumb...didn't have a dent. No rust. Ugh...

My first car was a 73 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am SD with the 455 Super Duty and muncie M-22 stone crusher transmission. I wish it had the M-21 rock crusher, I thought it was a slightly better transmission. I geared it completely wrong though, I had 273's in the rear end and I kept blowing out the rear end..lol I was young and had no idea what I was doing. If I still had the car, I would have gone with 373 gears.

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
My first car was a 73 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am SD with the 455 Super Duty and muncie M-22 stone crusher transmission. I wish it had the M-21 rock crusher, I thought it was a slightly better transmission. I geared it completely wrong though, I had 273's in the rear end and I kept blowing out the rear end..lol I was young and had no idea what I was doing. If I still had the car, I would have gone with 373 gears.

If you still had it (in decent condition), what's it worth. 100k +-??

TylerD

Reaction score
Well, I am certainly not new, but I don’t come around much anymore because I am always on Boston uproar. But this site looks fantastic, I might have to start coming around a little bit more again. Plus there is some pretty good peeps here, and unfortunately some Chiefs fans lmao jk. They’re good too.
Site looks great.