THE OFFICIAL: N00bs ~~ Jump In The Water's Fine Here Thread

Joolz

Reaction score
Well, I am certainly not new, but I don’t come around much anymore because I am always on Boston uproar. But this site looks fantastic, I might have to start coming around a little bit more again. Plus there is some pretty good peeps here, and unfortunately some Chiefs fans lmao jk. They’re good too.
Site looks great.
:wave:

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score

Hi everyone!

I'm brand new here as of the time of this writing.

Good to be here. I look forward to interacting with many others on PatriotsPlanet.com.
:smilies-11117:

TylerD

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Good to be here. I look forward to interacting with many others on PatriotsPlanet.com.
Hey man. Welcome to the Colts board!
There is a couple Pats fans here as well, but they’re good people!

Muse

Paleface
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Well from one Mainer to another, welcome aboard!

Muse

Paleface
Reaction score
Well, I am certainly not new, but I don’t come around much anymore because I am always on Boston uproar. But this site looks fantastic, I might have to start coming around a little bit more again. Plus there is some pretty good peeps here, and unfortunately some Chiefs fans lmao jk. They’re good too.
Site looks great.
Hey buddy, it's good to see you here now.

Woohoo!!

Muse

Paleface
Reaction score
Well, I kinda did this back asswards. I just jumped right in, no intro, no nothing. lol

I have been a long time Pats fan, since around 1980-81. I am a vet of message boards, I was on the Pats official message board for a long time, so I know how to navigate around them, sort of. I did read the rules and I will do my best to adhere to those rules. I like this MB a lot, you guys did a great job. I hope I can be a meaningful contributor to the MB and an active member. Cheers to all of you and GO PATS!!!
Welcome!

Darby

Reaction score
Hi folks. I've visited the Planet most days for years. I feel like I know many of you. I most likely will not post much at all as I come here to learn, be entertained, and not to play the part of an angry old man at which I am getting quite good.

Thank you all ! Well, most of you.:whistle:

patsload

Unregistered User
Reaction score
Hi folks. I've visited the Planet most days for years. I feel like I know many of you. I most likely will not post much at all as I come here to learn, be entertained, and not to play the part of an angry old man at which I am getting quite good.

Thank you all ! Well, most of you.:whistle:

TyLawsPick6

Reaction score
Well, I'll start:

My name's TyLawsPick6 and I am unwelcome at another board for speaking the truth and providing corroborating facts.

GlasshalfFull

Reaction score
Hello Patriot fans,
Greetings from Ireland. I have joined as the other site I mainly frequented for my Pats addiction has spiralled into TB v BB debacle and it has become depressing to read the constant negativity. I want to read and learn about the current Patriots team as it attempts to grow with a new QB.
GO PATS

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Patriot fans,
Greetings from Ireland. I have joined as the other site I mainly frequented for my Pats addiction has spiralled into TB v BB debacle and it has become depressing to read the constant negativity. I want to read and learn about the current Patriots team as it attempts to grow with a new QB.
GO PATS
Welcome!

We have some of that here too, but do our best to keep it contained.

Joolz

Reaction score
Hello Patriot fans,
GO PATS

patsload

Unregistered User
Reaction score
Hello Patriot fans,
GO PATS
Welcome! We have another member from Ireland (Dublin) that is a regular.