THE OFFICIAL: N00bs ~~ Jump In The Water's Fine Here Thread

OK, I've been hanging around here for 4-5 days now. Time to formally say hello. I've talked to some of you on threads involving the Dallas game but will try and make an appearance here even after the game thread is done.

Long time Dallas fan, football in general fan. Recently retired and have time to jack around on a few message boards.

Retired critical care RN, old man, father, husband, and outdoorsman. Husband to a beautiful alluring French Canadian woman who is wiley and struggles to cook Southern cuisine. We live in East Texas (the forested part of Texas) out in the boonies on some acreage.

Really like the atmosphere on this board. Very little posturing and honest football interest.

OK, I've been hanging around here for 4-5 days now. Time to formally say hello. I've talked to some of you on threads involving the Dallas game but will try and make an appearance here even after the game thread is done.

Long time Dallas fan, football in general fan. Recently retired and have time to jack around on a few message boards.

Retired critical care RN, old man, father, husband, and outdoorsman. Husband to a beautiful alluring French Canadian woman who is wiley and struggles to cook Southern cuisine. We live in East Texas (the forested part of Texas) out in the boonies on some acreage.

Really like the atmosphere on this board. Very little posturing and honest football interest.
We are happy to have you here. You are definitely chuck full of information toward a sport we love.

:smilies-11117:

Welcome, I am a French Canadian transplant living in New England with my Boston born wife.

Love those Piney forests.

Cheers, and welcome again

Love those Piney forests.

Cheers, and welcome again
Aha! I see you're familiar with the Pineywoods. I'm halfway in between Lufkin and Beaumont. I am one of the luckier ones and have a lot of hardwood and beech on my place. 8 kinds of oaks. I do have my fair share of pine too.

Hi all, came here on a recommendation. I try to stick to facts, but sometimes personal opinions creep in. I'm excited about the future of the Pats and think its brighter than some may think.

Hi all, came here on a recommendation. I try to stick to facts, but sometimes personal opinions creep in. I'm excited about the future of the Pats and think its brighter than some may think.
:smilies-11117: Cheers, BostonTim

New member here and as my handle states, I'm a Mac Jones fan because I am a lifelong Alabama fan. I'm more of a college football fan so I don't necessarily have an NFL team that I pull for exclusively, but love following the Bama players and pulling for their success in the NFL.

:smilies-11117:

I'm a long time Bama fan here and there are a few also especially @chevss454

I follow the players once they leave Bama. The Pats have quite a few Bama boys and a coach who played at Bama and with the Pats.

New member here and as my handle states, I'm a Mac Jones fan because I am a lifelong Alabama fan. I'm more of a college football fan so I don't necessarily have an NFL team that I pull for exclusively, but love following the Bama players and pulling for their success in the NFL.
Welcome aboard the circus

Hey man, I can't find any type of admin support link so I'm posting this here- I can't send PMs to other users. I can receive them
I don't see anything in the Admin page for your profile that would prevent it. I suspect that it is the recipients settings. I made a post about this a few weeks ago.

Could you try sending me a PM, and if you can not, screenshots of what happens?

Thanks.

Back