THE OFFICIAL: N00bs ~~ Jump In The Water's Fine Here Thread

I don't see anything in the Admin page for your profile that would prevent it. I suspect that it is the recipients settings. I made a post about this a few weeks ago.

Could you try sending me a PM, and if you can not, screenshots of what happens?

Thanks.
let me hook up a screen shot for you

I don't see anything in the Admin page for your profile that would prevent it. I suspect that it is the recipients settings. I made a post about this a few weeks ago.

Could you try sending me a PM, and if you can not, screenshots of what happens?

Thanks.
I just sent you one a message, respond if you got it

For lack of remembering a better thread for this I have questions?

I've gone through multiple browsers on Android and they all behave differently with this site.

For example when I attempt to paste something in Firefox here all basic formatting is removed such as paragraphs and spacing. A lot of effort to fix it.

Edge just goes completely sideways when I paste or even try to respond. Just a bunch of weirdness with that one.

Chrome which has the same Chromium base as Edge works fine for everything. But I'm divorcing Google in every way I can. :)

Samsung Internet works well but the view of the site and experience is much different. It's more like a desktop view than the others.

Wondering what the differences are?

I haven't seen if it works here, but one pasting tool I have been using lately more and more for formatting issues is CTRL-SHIFT-V rather than CTRL-V.

I'd be curious to see if that makes a positive difference in your formatting issues when pasting from various browsers. I tend to stick to chrome on my desktop.

I haven't seen if it works here, but one pasting tool I have been using lately more and more for formatting issues is CTRL-SHIFT-V rather than CTRL-V.

I'd be curious to see if that makes a positive difference in your formatting issues when pasting from various browsers. I tend to stick to chrome on my desktop.

Right, but using tablets and cellphones primarily there is no keyboard option for this that I know of.

The overall question is about why different browsers handle this site so differently.

Yeah I don't know.

Could try pasting them into a notepad app to reformat and then copying and pasting again.

What exactly is a noob, do I classify?

If I do I’ll gladly meet you all at Rode Graders Dude Ranch, I’ll bring all my blonde and Benetar cassettes and a wicked pissah mix tape I made…. See you all for a bitching firework display!!!!!

Means interaction with others that returns only negatives and you keep going back for more. He'll love Politics and Religion subforum. Haven't had good toxic in a while
Thats where you're wrong my friend lol
It's all about immaturity
I could give two shits about politics it's a football forum let's have fun

Means interaction with others that returns only negatives and you keep going back for more. He'll love Politics and Religion subforum. Haven't had good toxic in a while
@Guts is a degenerate gambler, a racist, and a hit of a misogynist. He’ll fit in perfectly.

Back