THE OFFICIAL: N00bs ~~ Jump In The Water's Fine Here Thread

RoadGrader

Pervertas Emeritus
Reaction score
Summer's Officially here today and Your Planet Needs You N00bs..........

Time to stop lurking and jump right into the cool, refreshing waters of PatriotsPlanet by making your introductory posts here, I mean what the hell are you waiting for?

Nothing much is going on with Training Camp not open yet, no Planet regulars are having (or admitting to having) any affairs they want to talk about -- WE NEED SOME FRESH INPUT, Dammit

Be the 1st on your block to jump in -- we won't bite (at least not hard enough to leave any of those incriminating marks The Authorities like to find)

Especially any of you shy, retiring women out there who have been dying for more excitement in your lives -- why not rip those nasty, restricting clothes off your bad selves, jump into the cool pool we have here and make those fine [Mod edit for content] of yours stand out prominently, your [Mod edit for content] uplifted in proud testament of the fact that your outer beauty is simply a facade hiding your inner beauty yearning to be free

Soccer moms welcome --- Rugby chicks too, maybe (if you're hetero -- [know what I'm talkin'?] )

I can promise you all (even you guys) a hale and hearty welcome here, unless you prove to deserve otherwise

Maybe even The Clown that runs this joint will make this thread a Sticky (whether you N00bs turn it into one anyway with a hawt 1st post) if he's not too busy juggling his balls back there wherever he is

the thread is now yours

B00bies?

1897%20Blue-footed%20Booby.jpg

It might be a good idea for a thread to be stickied on the main forum welcoming new posters or lurkers. It would be a good first step.

They could "sign in" say something about themselves and be welcomed by the regular posters ( except RG).

Something to ponder.

Okay we'll try it, but I am going to unsticky a few threads too.

New users, have trouble just jumping in? Use this thread to introduce yourself.

Nudes are nice. I agree we should be more welcoming to memberless member Nudes. Make them feel at home and comfortable here. {whisper...whisper}

What....nOObs!!!??? Oh that is an entirely different subject. Never mind!:eek:

I like my n00bs grilled with some mustard based barbeque sauce.

Heeeeeeeeeere n00bie n00bie n00bie

Ya I got something to say!!!

My wife is a teacher and obviously is off for the Summa.....

So she just calls and tells me she invited over two of her Milf friends and they will be drinking beer in the pool all day!!

And oh ya she wanted to know how to light my little baby (my polished, stainless steel man grill)...

It is one thing to call and tell me that all three will be parading around scantily dressed, probably having sun tanned oiled wrestling matches in the pool. But to call and ask how to use my flame thrower two thousand. That just tickles my ball bag... (not in the good way)

Any way Happy Summa everyone : :toast: :toast:

(although now that I think of it, when I do arrive home I could arrive to three drunk horny women) :hump: :Ohbaby: blowup

patsfan31 on 06-22-2007 at 08:59 AM said:
Ya I got something to say!!!

My wife is a teacher and obviously is off for the Summa.....

So she just calls and tells me she invited over two of her Milf friends and they will be drinking beer in the pool all day!!

And oh ya she wanted to know hot to light my little baby (my polished, stainless steel man grill)...

It is one thing to call and tell me that all three will be parading around scantily dressed, probably having sun tanned oiled wrestling matches in the pool. But to call and ask how to use my flame thrower two thousand. That just tickles my ball bag... (not in the good way)

Any way Happy Summa everyone : :toast: :toast:

(although now that I think of it, when I do arrive home I could arrive to three drunk horny women) :hump: :Ohbaby: blowup

Gee, thanks for that visual :mad: Now I won't get any work done for the rest of the day.

If you don't find a reason to go home early, then you are truly sick.

bideau on 06-22-2007 at 09:11 AM said:
Gee, thanks for that visual :mad: Now I won't get any work done for the rest of the day.

I have a reason - picts for the planet members - both membered and memberedless

bideau on 06-22-2007 at 09:11 AM said:

Now that you mention it, I do feel the phanton stomach bug coming on very quicky.... :D

Okay. I've been lurking here for about three years, I'd say. I think I came over from indystar when somebody mentioned the girlypic thread. I also came over to get a Pats fans perspectives and to further wallow in my misery after the two playoff losses in 04 and 05.

I was going to choose the username "Unrepented Lurker" that I seen someone use on another site, but I hate copying other people and I use Ponder on a couple of other sites, so I went with that.

I'm not sure what kept me from registering and contributing for so long. You all seem to have such a tight little community here that I was hesitant to barge in. I wasn't sure you needed another membered Colts fan as a member.

I've always liked the way you've treated non-pats fans. The acceptance of CKA and ICB are easy to understand, but you give Jaric, BY and dred a fair listen as well.

There's some maintenance coming through on my computer and it's going to reboot shortly, so I'll end this now and wrap it up in a little while.

Hopefully, this will be the beginning of a long, interesting stay.

Welcome Ponder.

What a long time to lurk, but I think a lot of new people have felt the same way you do - that we have a tight community that they would feel they are interrupting. I would like to assure you and them that this is not the case. One of our favorite things is when a good new user comes along and adds his/her voice to the chorus. It it always cool to see new people integrate with the old.

Ponder on 06-22-2007 at 10:18 AM said:
Okay. I've been lurking here for about three years, I'd say. I think I came over from indystar when somebody mentioned the girlypic thread. I also came over to get a Pats fans perspectives and to further wallow in my misery after the two playoff losses in 04 and 05.

I was going to choose the username "Unrepented Lurker" that I seen someone use on another site, but I hate copying other people and I use Ponder on a couple of other sites, so I went with that.

I'm not sure what kept me from registering and contributing for so long. You all seem to have such a tight little community here that I was hesitant to barge in. I wasn't sure you needed another membered Colts fan as a member.

I've always liked the way you've treated non-pats fans. The acceptance of CKA and ICB are easy to understand, but you give Jaric, BY and dred a fair listen as well.

There's some maintenance coming through on my computer and it's going to reboot shortly, so I'll end this now and wrap it up in a little while.

Hopefully, this will be the beginning of a long, interesting stay.

Welcome.

As you can see, I really love the Colts. There are some really good Colts fans that post here they are just misguided. ROFL

Back