THE OFFICIAL: N00bs ~~ Jump In The Water's Fine Here Thread

Pats fan from New Jersey here... surrounded by gangreen and bigblue. Hoping I'll find other patriot fans nearby. :toast:

I am surrounded by Cowboys and Steeler fans- but I think you got the worse

Again the Steeler fans oh my gosh ;)

New

Hello All:

Almost new to the forum - rather I've been reading these threads about 12 times daily for awhile. Love the content and learn and enormous amount from most postings and all is very much appreciated. I am the resident Patriots Pro in my household & surrounding neighborhood. Belong to a Patriots Club here in AZ where I can view all games not televised and everyone there is a rabid fan. It's great!!!. I grew up with Grogan, Hannah, Gray, etc. so I am not just a fair weather fan. Absolutely jazzed about the upcoming season. Thanx, --dc :toast:

Hello All:

Almost new to the forum - rather I've been reading these threads about 12 times daily for awhile. Love the content and learn and enormous amount from most postings and all is very much appreciated. I am the resident Patriots Pro in my household & surrounding neighborhood. Belong to a Patriots Club here in AZ where I can view all games not televised and everyone there is a rabid fan. It's great!!!. I grew up with Grogan, Hannah, Gray, etc. so I am not just a fair weather fan. Absolutely jazzed about the upcoming season. Thanx, --dc :toast:

Welcome to the chaos :)

Hello,

This is not my first time to join a forum. I'm not really a fan of football but I am here to learn bout football. Football I think is the most interesting sports here in the US. Glad to be here.

Hello all! I just joined over at pats fans and didn't get a single welcome. :sulk:

Here's to hoping that this forum is a little more enjoyable and friendly!:heart:

Back