THE OFFICIAL: N00bs ~~ Jump In The Water's Fine Here Thread

hello dear friends
happy to be here
How do you deal with the sad people around you?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/I-n15mPIKQU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

technology

Technology is the sum of techniques, skills, methods, and processes used in the production of goods or services or in the accomplishment of objectives, such as scientific investigation. Technology can be the knowledge of techniques, processes, and the like, or it can be embedded in machines to allow for operation without detailed knowledge of their workings.

edit: SPAM removed

I just heard about this place and have officially signed up. So yes I am a life long four for four Boston sports fan. I was born in Cambrige, Mass and then raised near Redskins country. Now? I live in the 9th layer of hell full of idiots called Ratbirds fans. My hell is just never complete living here. So yeah I heard this is the best Patriots board in the internet.

I just heard about this place and have officially signed up. So yes I am a life long four for four Boston sports fan. I was born in Cambrige, Mass and then raised near Redskins country. Now? I live in the 9th layer of hell full of idiots called Ratbirds fans. My hell is just never complete living here. So yeah I heard this is the best Patriots board in the internet.

:Lwelcome: You need to look up O.Z.O on the board, he’s also in ratbirds country

A huge welcome to the Planet and like Patsload said look for OZO he's in the same situation as you.

I am cannabis grower and want to share some very interesting info with you guys[/B]

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/duFierM1yDg" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cheers

Hey Pats fans, just came bye to see what you guys thought about playing the Chiefs this Sunday.
We got a lot of Pats fans on our board so I wanted to check out your place.
Doesnt seem to be a lot of people on here...

Back