THE OFFICIAL: N00bs ~~ Jump In The Water's Fine Here Thread

Hey Pats fans, just came bye to see what you guys thought about playing the Chiefs this Sunday.
We got a lot of Pats fans on our board so I wanted to check out your place.
Doesnt seem to be a lot of people on here...

:Lwelcome:

Hey Pats fans, just came bye to see what you guys thought about playing the Chiefs this Sunday.
We got a lot of Pats fans on our board so I wanted to check out your place.
Doesn't seem to be a lot of people on here...

We usually don't get a lot of folks around much. Except for the super bowl game threads, then we get as many as 12 or 15. But thanks for stopping by!

Well, I kinda did this back asswards. I just jumped right in, no intro, no nothing. lol

I have been a long time Pats fan, since around 1980-81. I am a vet of message boards, I was on the Pats official message board for a long time, so I know how to navigate around them, sort of. I did read the rules and I will do my best to adhere to those rules. I like this MB a lot, you guys did a great job. I hope I can be a meaningful contributor to the MB and an active member. Cheers to all of you and GO PATS!!!

Well, I kinda did this back asswards. I just jumped right in, no intro, no nothing. lol

I have been a long time Pats fan, since around 1980-81. I am a vet of message boards, I was on the Pats official message board for a long time, so I know how to navigate around them, sort of. I did read the rules and I will do my best to adhere to those rules. I like this MB a lot, you guys did a great job. I hope I can be a meaningful contributor to the MB and an active member. Cheers to all of you and GO PATS!!!

A big welcome. We try to have some fun and hopefully you'll find it to be that way.

I once had a 1970 Dodge Dart. Wish I still had it. :)

My first car was a '68 Dart. It was handed down from 2 older siblings. The only thing holding the body together was the rust. We didn't dare wash the car in case the rust came off. But the Slant 6 engine couldn't be killed.

When the floor rusted through so that fumes were coming in the car and I could have attempted a Flintstones brake, my dad took my older brother's '71 Plymouth Fury with a failing engine and put the Dart Slant 6 in it, and that became my "new" car.

My first car was a '68 Dart. It was handed down from 2 older siblings. The only thing holding the body together was the rust. We didn't dare wash the car in case the rust came off. But the Slant 6 engine couldn't be killed.

When the floor rusted through so that fumes were coming in the car and I could have attempted a Flintstones brake, my dad took my older brother's '71 Plymouth Fury with a failing engine and put the Dart Slant 6 in it, and that became my "new" car.
and we were grateful to be driving it!!!!

love those engines. My 1st car was a 64 dodge Polara conv. witrh a 318.

The old Mopars ran like no other for a kid who has no clue.

I could, remove the hood and sit on the wheel well to work on the motor.

It's my dream car. 1970 Dodge Dart Swinger in Sublime (Slime) Green with a black vinyl roof and a 340 with the 4spd.

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

A big welcome. We try to have some fun and hopefully you'll find it to be that way.

I noticed that with the assclown forum..lol

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

The slant 6 was bullet proof. Great engines.

It's my dream car. 1970 Dodge Dart Swinger in Sublime (Slime) Green with a black vinyl roof and a 340 with the 4spd.

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

I noticed that with the assclown forum..lol

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

The slant 6 was bullet proof. Great engines.

I had a Lil Red Express...could have owned a 70 Charger 440/nitrous. 69 Roadrunner 383/6pack.

My favorite car was my 68 Chevelle though. It was mint. Silver/blue. 327. Should have never sold it. Dumb...didn't have a dent. No rust. Ugh...

I had a Lil Red Express...could have owned a 70 Charger 440/nitrous. 69 Roadrunner 383/6pack.

My favorite car was my 68 Chevelle though. It was mint. Silver/blue. 327. Should have never sold it. Dumb...didn't have a dent. No rust. Ugh...

My first car was a 73 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am SD with the 455 Super Duty and muncie M-22 stone crusher transmission. I wish it had the M-21 rock crusher, I thought it was a slightly better transmission. I geared it completely wrong though, I had 273's in the rear end and I kept blowing out the rear end..lol I was young and had no idea what I was doing. If I still had the car, I would have gone with 373 gears.

My first car was a 73 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am SD with the 455 Super Duty and muncie M-22 stone crusher transmission. I wish it had the M-21 rock crusher, I thought it was a slightly better transmission. I geared it completely wrong though, I had 273's in the rear end and I kept blowing out the rear end..lol I was young and had no idea what I was doing. If I still had the car, I would have gone with 373 gears.

If you still had it (in decent condition), what's it worth. 100k +-??

Well, I am certainly not new, but I don’t come around much anymore because I am always on Boston uproar. But this site looks fantastic, I might have to start coming around a little bit more again. Plus there is some pretty good peeps here, and unfortunately some Chiefs fans lmao jk. They’re good too.
Site looks great.

Back