The Official Planet TOP TEN LIST Challenge

patriots pam

2014-15 Game Day Thread Champion
Reaction score
Website
badpixofgoodfood.pamsez.me
There was one of these at a (non-football) board I used to post at, and oh, how I loved it so. I did a cursory search for such a thread here, and didn't find one, sooo....

Obviously it's in the spirit of David Letterman Show type humorous Top Ten Lists (please take any arguments on whether you find DLS lists actually humorous or not elsewhere TYVM :D)

List topics can be about anything you like, real or imagined. Even politics and junk, as long as you're being fun, NOT SERIUZ BIZNESS, okay? Be creative! :) Basic format - just state your TT List Topic, and anyone can begin adding items, starting from 10 and going downward to 1. No restrictions on the number of entries you can make on a single topic. Of course, it's not much fun if someone just does all 10 themselves, but you know, if you're feeling inspired you don't have to wait to take turns or limit yourself to one entry. :thumb:

There are only TWO hard rules:

1. Whomever finishes the list with the #1 entry MUST start the next list Topic.

2. Post ONLY entries for the list in the thread. Random posts that don't contribute just disrupt the flow and thereby the potential funny, and won't be tolerated! :harumph:

Got it? Good! I'll get the ball rolling in the next post. :)

Top Ten Surprises Revealed in A Football Life: Bill Belichick

10) Belichick turned to coaching only after his dream of being a professional dancer was crushed.

9) Does not actually like eating kittens for breakfast - it's just that they're low in cholesterol

8) Like a lot of us Pats fans, giggles inside when Vinitrator misses.
7) Is secret pen pals with Charlie Casserly.

5) Structures all defensive back footwork drills around the choreography of the dance fight scene from "West Side Story."

3) Interviewed for the Patriots head coaching position in full KISS makeup.

And the #1 Surprise Revealed in A Football Life: Bill Belichick

He regularly hacks @JimIrsay's "MyFace" account

Top Ten Signs Your Dog is in the Mob

10) Always checks the dog food ingredients for "gabagool" and "rigut"

9) Gives you a look that says 'fugettabotit' before getting a bath.

8) Shivved the mailman in the neck with a ballpoint pen.

7) You uncovered his elaborate plot to rob the Gravy Train.

6) A pool, Roman statuary, and bodyguards surround the doghouse.

2) Is one of the few dogs in recorded history that whimpers when his owner asks him if he "wants to go for a car ride".

1. The neighbors cat disappeared the same day a fish wrapped in newspapers showed up on her door step.

Top ten reasons the Jests are superbowl locks.

10. Rex says so.

Back