The Official Real Life Happens PP Member Support Thread

Well still not 100% but for the most part much better :) Relief to find nothing MAJOR wrong with me anyway. Very slight hiatal hernia and waiting to see if the biopsy comes back with nothing which I am sure it will. So atleast I've quit smoking from all of this and I have been dropping weight toooo sooo with all the bad in life there is always something positive that can be found in it :)

I take it there's some background on this that I missed. :(

Here's hoping for the best! :hug:

I didn't either until Friday when they started explaining to me that he might want to do a biopsy while in my tummy LOL After that they started sedating me and although I was awake the whole time I don't remember a thing LOL Strangest feeling EVER! But it's all good!

Well DAYAM girl please let me know ASAP would ya? I am going to be thinking of it til we get an answer..though I am sure you are fine.:)

I already told By1401 yesterday about my friend. Hoping you all will pray for my friend and her two kids. Her husband left her and their two kids the other day. The baby is 8 months old and the little boy is three years old. My friend only works part-time so she will have to look for a full-time job. I don't know what happened because I thought they were so in love and had the perfect little family. I don't think my friend is going to be able to afford the house they live in. I'm also concerned for the kids too. My friend is taking this really hard and the only thing I can do is pray and hope that it will all work out for her and the babies.

I already told By1401 yesterday about my friend. Hoping you all will pray for my friend and her two kids. Her husband left her and their two kids the other day. The baby is 8 months old and the little boy is three years old. My friend only works part-time so she will have to look for a full-time job. I don't know what happened because I thought they were so in love and had the perfect little family. I don't think my friend is going to be able to afford the house they live in. I'm also concerned for the kids too. My friend is taking this really hard and the only thing I can do is pray and hope that it will all work out for her and the babies.

Tell your friend to pay more close attention to every little smile and coo from her babies, it makes the struggle much easier.:hug:

I take it there's some background on this that I missed. :(

Here's hoping for the best! :hug:

You didn't miss it I really haven't said much of it until now but thank you :) I've kept most of it on the down low.

Well DAYAM girl please let me know ASAP would ya? I am going to be thinking of it til we get an answer..though I am sure you are fine.:)

I will of course and I am sure everything will come back just fine. I think they just wanna make sure everything is clear :)

Now Claremonster is sad and worried about TBl, and since the Baby Jesus jumped out a window this morning, he has no one to comfort him... :sulk:

No worries :) I know I'm not yet lol. We will see after the tests I get done next week LOLOL

That sucks, happens a lot- what seems like a solid relationship suddenly falls apart. I hope everything works out ok, always feel terrible when there's kids involved too, they are the most vulnerable but too young to understand whats going on around them.

Just got an email from Muse. I know she won't mind me sharing it with the Planet. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. :kisss:

Hi lady
I am having a really bad week pain wise.
My back is in alot of pain to where I can't bend or turn without hurting, my leg that they did surgery on is in constant pain and the meds are only helping so much, it hard to sit up at the computer let alone do the basic stuff:(
Reason I have not been on the Planet in a few days.

If anyone is asking can you just tell them basically what is up?I will try to be back soon once I can get this under control

Hope you are doing well Jess

Musie

I don't mean to whine, but I was diagnosed with a severe form of Bipolar Disorder a while ago. I can't work, I am afraid of everything, bugs, driving, heights, people, you name it. I am basiclly debililitated. I have a hard time sleeping. I'm going to have to be hospitalized at some point to get my medications right but I'm afraid to drive. Thank you for listening and thank you BY for this thread.

Okay, I’ve been thinking about this for some time now. We’ve got posters up in here that have some not so good things going on in their real life. For some people, this place is an entertaining escape from the crap they have to deal with. And while not everyone will want to talk about what it is that may be causing them anger, anxiety, grief, or whatever, I’d like there to be a place where people can go to bend an ear, post updates, or just say, “Hey, I’m going through a rough patch here and your prayers/thoughts would be appreciated.”

You got it. The net helps me forget about certain things...like a drug. But it's also a way to not confront things. That being said, I'm not inclined to share such things. Just how I am. I prefer to not think about it when here is all.

I don't mean to whine, but I was diagnosed with a severe form of Bipolar Disorder a while ago. I can't work, I am afraid of everything, bugs, driving, heights, people, you name it. I am basiclly debililitated. I have a hard time sleeping. Thank you for listening and thank you BY for this thread.

Sorry to hear that, hopefully something can be done to help you.

You're not whinning, thats what this thread is for.

Best wishes.

I don't mean to whine...

What tehrick said.

This thread isn't about whining or calling attention to yourself in a negative way. It's about feeling free to air bad stuff and having a place to go where people aren't going to slam you for doing so. It's about asking for support and giving support unconditionally.

So was this bipolar disorder something that came on all at once or was it gradual? What kind of treatments do they have available and have you tried any? Have they helped?

Good luck with it all. :toast:

You got it. The net helps me forget about certain things...like a drug. But it's also a way to not confront things. That being said, I'm not inclined to share such things. Just how I am. I prefer to not think about it when here is all.

That's understandable. Not all of us want to have our issues out in the open for everyone to see. Everyone is free to decide at what level they wish to participate, if at all.

That being said, whatever bad things you may have going, know that you've got people here thinking about you and hoping for the best.

:hug:

Back