The Official Real Life Happens PP Member Support Thread

Been a rough 6 weeks for Lori (and me). Six weeks ago her good friend Linda after a two year war succumbed to ovarian cancer. Yesterday our` good friend dot who was fighting brain cancer also passed. She had seemed to be doing pretty well and was s'posed to go home again today, but Wednesday was diagnosed with sepsis and quickly fell into Septic shock and passed early yesterday. Lori is awfully upset and I feel a bit helpless. Wish i could help more.

Cheers
My belated condolences, I don't like coming into this thread. am a pussy that way.

I get the helpless thing.
time heals so they say.

but you know what?
Memory Eternal

So today I’m not feeling well because I had to make a delivery to the worlds smelliest place on earth. I can’t think of much worse than being surrounded at a porta potty yard where they drop off the waste and clean out countless toilets…also it’s hot and sunny in Florida…Prayers are needed.
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

IMG_1308.jpeg

I need positive thoughts and or prayers for my Oldest daughter. She is in the hospital for a severe kidney infection and the doctors think something else maybe wrong with her. She is my world and it is killing me to see her in so much pain and misery…😭

I need positive thoughts and or prayers for my Oldest daughter. She is in the hospital for a severe kidney infection and the doctors think something else maybe wrong with her. She is my world and it is killing me to see her in so much pain and misery…😭
Sending all the good thoughts I can possibly muster, brother. Hope she is right as rain soon.

Done, buddy, adding her to my prayer list.

Sorry Pig she‘s absolutely in my thoughts......((((((hugs))))))

~Dee~

All of my energy and anything you need from me are yours. For anything, just say the word.

Thinking good thoughts for her and you and family. hugs.

Sending you all the good vibes I can and the luck of the Irish too.

I do hope that she bounces back real soon. If it is any comfort to you, I've learned that kidneys can bounce back from infection or injury fast.
I had major surgery several moths ago. In order to do the surgery correctly they had to move some things around. I learned that during that surgery thet damaged one of my kidneys and were very concerned for a couple days. However my kidney resumed normal function very quickly.
My brother has lived a normal life for the past 30 years with only one kidney.
Hang in there, things could turn positive soon.

Last edited:
I do hope that she bounces back real soon. If it is any comfort to you, I've learned that kidneys can bounce back from infection or injury fast.
I had major surgery several moths ago. In order to do the surgery correctly they had to move some things around. I learned that during that surgery thet damaged one of my kidneys and were very concerned for a couple days. However my kidney resumed normal function the very quickly.
My brother has lived a normal life for the past 30 years with only one kidney.
Hang in there, things could turn positive soon.
We have a friend that was born with one kidney and he’s 63 and my granddaughter has made it 10 years with just one as well.

~Dee~

I want to take a minute and thank you for all your positive thoughts and prayers. I’m waiting on an update. She actually went downhill pretty fast once she was admitted. I have a strong feeling she may have gone septic, and she has trouble walking due to sever pain. Fevers and chills every two hours… she is right next to me and she thank you all also.

Blood pressure has been super high and then super low.. Another sign of sepsis…
Pig
❤️

Last edited:
I want to take a minute and thank you for all your positive thoughts and prayers. I’m waiting on an update. She actually went downhill pretty fast once she was admitted. I have a strong feeling she may have gone septic, and she has trouble walking due to sever pain. Fevers and chills every two hours… she is right next to me and she thank you all also.

Blood pressure has been super high and then super low.. Another sign of sepsis…
Pig
❤️
Tell her to hang in there and she’s still in my thoughts..... I know she must be a strong person she has you as a father 😂

~Dee~

I just received some tremendous news. Even though she is in terrible pain her BP and white blood cell count has improved greatly. Keep the thoughts and prayers coming! ❤️
Always.....my friend

~Dee~

Back