the patriot way

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's just being real, and it's refreshing.

Those guys have preexisting injuries, and Browner is saying target them.. He's absolutely right!

Maybe you shouldn't say it, but hell yeah, you do that!

He's just being real, and it's refreshing.

Those guys have preexisting injuries, and Browner is saying target them.. He's absolutely right!

Maybe you shouldn't say it, but hell yeah, you do that!

ok....so the year after TB came back from his knee injury.....this forum would have exploded if a player was "keeping it real" and "being refreshing" by publicly saying...."take out his knee"......hahahahaha....such hypocrisy

Wait...what??!!! this isnt the Patriot way....they never sign bad seeds...they never go after dirty players.....it just isn't the patriot way.....I'll put this guy in the same alter boys as Moss....Haynesworth....and Stallworth.....Ahern

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/1/...015-richard-sherman-brandon-browner-break-arm

If Richard Sherman is fine with what he said, then I don't see why anyone else would be upset over it. It might not be PC, but it's part of football.

OK, move along. Nothing to see here.

:coffee:

Nom nom nom nom nom.

The only thing that'd make eating up all your jealousy would be a nice glass of salty tears.

Kensil!

of course you don't care...it's a patriot saying it.....reverse the situation, and I'd guess your opinion is different

No. It's football. If you're afraid of getting hit, retire.

All these people "OMGSOMEONEKNOCKEDBRADYDOWN" drives me batshit crazy. He's a football player.

So no, I don't give a shit about what any player says to another player. I don't think it has any affect on anything one way or another, other than to provide something for folks like yourself to do, as you're waiting for the draft to start.

Wait...what??!!! this isnt the Patriot way....they never sign bad seeds...they never go after dirty players.....it just isn't the patriot way.....I'll put this guy in the same alter boys as Moss....Haynesworth....and Stallworth.....Ahern

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/1/...015-richard-sherman-brandon-browner-break-arm

OK. So what's your point? And who said the Patriots never sign "problem child" players? You're the only one here making that claim. Basically, just so you can then disingenuously knock it down. Corey Dillion, Taqib Alib, Blount, Randy Moss, Patriots have had their share of "bad boys" just like every other team.

Nom nom nom nom nom.

The only thing that'd make eating up all your jealousy would be a nice glass of salty tears.

Kensil!

look at all the deflection going on.......come on guys...admit it.....you know that if this was any other team saying this about the holier than thou pats...there would be 700 pages about how that player was a POS......here is a Patriot condoning to break other players arms and it's ok? Please such rose colored glasses

OK. So what's your point? And who said the Patriots never sign "problem child" players? You're the only one here making that claim. Basically, just so you can then disingenuously knock it down. Corey Dillion, Taqib Alib, Blount, Randy Moss, Patriots have had their share of "bad boys" just like every other team.

you have a lot of reading to catch up on if you seriously think there haven't been countless posts here...claiming that the pats don't deal with these type of players

No. It's football. If you're afraid of getting hit, retire.

All these people "OMGSOMEONEKNOCKEDBRADYDOWN" drives me batshit crazy. He's a football player.

So no, I don't give a shit about what any player says to another player. I don't think it has any affect on anything one way or another, other than to provide something for folks like yourself to do, as you're waiting for the draft to start.

OK...then I guess all those hits folks claim here are dirty that Pollard delivered......"It's just football"...he's "just being real"

OK...then I guess all those hits folks claim here are dirty that Pollard delivered......"It's just football"...he's "just being real"

It is. None of Pollard's hits were anything worse than 'borderline'. TJ Ward's hit on Gronkowski was a totally clean hit.

you have a lot of reading to catch up on if you seriously think there haven't been countless posts here...claiming that the pats don't deal with these type of players

Well if there have been then they're wrong. As evidenced by the names I listed, not to mention His Royal Psychopath, Aaron Hernandez. Maybe you can provide links to a few of them to prove your point. I'd be interested to read them.

So now what?

I don't know, your example about Brady's knees is a little off. Knees are kinda taboo. Everyone's vulnerable there. Now if another player said they're targeting Gronk's arm (let's say in the 2012 Texans game for example) it would fall under the same umbrella. I'd hate to hear it, but I'm not a naive person and know it's coming anyway.

Well if there have been then they're wrong. As evidenced by the names I listed, not to mention His Royal Psychopath, Aaron Hernandez. Maybe you can provide links to a few of them to prove your point. I'd be interested to read them.

So now what?

honestly...I have no interest in dragging up quotes from other people....but they are here

I don't know, your example about Brady's knees is a little off. Knees are kinda taboo. Everyone's vulnerable there. Now if another player said they're targeting Gronk's arm (let's say in the 2012 Texans game for example) it would fall under the same umbrella. I'd hate to hear it, but I'm not a naive person and know it's coming anyway.

ooohhhhhh......so now there are barriers as to which body parts to focus when publicly stating you want to hurt somebody

ok....so the year after TB came back from his knee injury.....this forum would have exploded if a player was "keeping it real" and "being refreshing" by publicly saying...."take out his knee"......hahahahaha....such hypocrisy

You want real? OK...all teams bend the rules to win. Even your favorite team does. Fair enough?

Also, GFY...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back