The Patriots 2023 Off Season

There are several "rumors" on Bama boards that O'Brien may be having reservations about returning to the Patriots. I wonder if that is why the list of OC candidates is "growing"?

There are several "rumors" on Bama boards that O'Brien may be having reservations about returning to the Patriots. I wonder if that is why the list of OC candidates is "growing"?
It's not like he and Belichick were BFFs while he was here. There's a reason he was only here for a couple of years. That's why I'm personally open to other candidates as well.

It's not like he and Belichick were BFFs while he was here. There's a reason he was only here for a couple of years. That's why I'm personally open to other candidates as well.
on the show NBC Sports Boston show Quick Slants, hosted by whats-his-name with the big nose(???) showed a quote from BB praising BoB up and down, and that shows take (he speaks with Kay Adams... yum!) was that BoB is the Pats #1 choice and they'd be shocked if it was anyone else.

on the show NBC Sports Boston show Quick Slants, hosted by whats-his-name with the big nose(???) showed a quote from BB praising BoB up and down, and that shows take (he speaks with Kay Adams... yum!) was that BoB is the Pats #1 choice and they'd be shocked if it was anyone else.
tf did she do to her face and WHY?????? she had ZERO reason to have anything done.

Bill O’Brien is the front runner. McCardell is, well glad he is interviewing. The rest are courtesy internal interviews. It’s BOB.

Also who cares what Bama fans think. BOB is the only OC in their history to develop a Heisman winning QB there. Also their only OC ever to develop a 4000yd passer, two 1000yd WRs, and a 1000yd RB all in the same season. their 2 losses were the defense gave up 52 points and 32 points including failing in 2minute defense to hold a lead. BOB is easily the best OC option for the Patriots, 2TE offense plus knows Alabama to help Mac

Bill O’Brien is the front runner. McCardell is, well glad he is interviewing. The rest are courtesy internal interviews. It’s BOB.

Also who cares what Bama fans think. BOB is the only OC in their history to develop a Heisman winning QB there. Also their only OC ever to develop a 4000yd passer, two 1000yd WRs, and a 1000yd RB all in the same season. their 2 losses were the defense gave up 52 points and 32 points including failing in 2minute defense to hold a lead. BOB is easily the best OC option for the Patriots, 2TE offense plus knows Alabama to help Mac

Please stop with the 30,000 ft view opinions on BOB at Alabama. I'm not getting into it because you have ZERO idea the problems BOB brought to the offense. BOB's "style" is geared more for the NFL and definitely not toward the college game. We were just fortunate to have pure talent at the QB position and WR position to pull his ass out of some of the worst playcalling we've had since Doug Nussmeier. BOB and Pete Golding can carry their ass for all Bama fans care. Stick to giving opinions about teams you actually know about.

Please stop with the 30,000 ft view opinions on BOB at Alabama. I'm not getting into it because you have ZERO idea the problems BOB brought to the offense. BOB's "style" is geared more for the NFL and definitely not toward the college game. We were just fortunate to have pure talent at the QB position and WR position to pull his ass out of some of the worst playcalling we've had since Doug Nussmeier. BOB and Pete Golding can carry their ass for all Bama fans care. Stick to giving opinions about teams you actually know about.
I'm sure he will once he finds one. :coffee:

tf did she do to her face and WHY?????? she had ZERO reason to have anything done.
I thought she looked different, and it was too much zoomed in on her anyway. it's like being on a Zoom call and someone keeps leaning into their camera.
thought maybe her makeup and the lighting was just weird.

I'm not opposed to BOB for the Pats OC job but with an entire family of Bama supporters who didn't like him at Bama and agree with your take, I know exactly what you're saying.

View: https://twitter.com/NBCSBoston/status/1615826347191934980

Last edited:
BOB's "style" is geared more for the NFL and definitely not toward the college game.

Perfect then.

Get BOB back to the Patriots asap.
Not to knock Bama fans but leave it to Alabama intelligence to blame the offensive coordinator for Golding’s porous defense.

BOB did an excellent job reloading despite taking on new/young WRs, RBs, and QB after their stars got drafted to the NFL. They’ll have a long ways to catch up to Georgia after BOB leaves.

I'm sure he will once he finds one. :coffee:

Hilarious coming from a crazy toxic “fan” who is obsessed with dissing a QB who won 6 rings for the Pats. The epitome of psycho townie, TommyD encompasses the worst caricatures of a Boston sports fan

I thought she looked different, and it was too much zoomed in on her anyway. it's like being on a Zoom call and someone keeps leaning into their camera.
thought maybe her makeup and the lighting was just weird.
left, pretty right after, tb's "vanilla ice" plastic surgeon?

1674079159591.png

Perfect then.

Get BOB back to the Patriots asap.
Not to knock Bama fans but leave it to Alabama intelligence to blame the offensive coordinator for Golding’s porous defense.

BOB did an excellent job reloading despite taking on new/young WRs, RBs, and QB after their stars got drafted to the NFL. They’ll have a long ways to catch up to Georgia after BOB leaves.

Golding's ass got roasted more than BOB's did, trust me. There were polls going on Bama boards of "If we had to keep one, who would it be?" and BOB won. Golding was dispised A LOT more than BOB. But both their ass needs to go. BOB is not a bad coach, at all. However, he thinks and calls plays like it is an NFL game and the college game just isn't played that way.

Back