The Patriots are frauds

As the troll that hides under the stairs here for a couple of decades now, I just want to say what a joy it is to read so many witty comments.

Reminder.., We have 6, too.
Tonight is Ben's last home game. A tear will come to my eye when I watch that.
Not because I'll get emotional. It will be from laughing so hard when the Browns pick him multiple times and when Garrett knocks Ben on his ass repeatedly. Then Ben will get up and fake it like he's hurt, but will then act the hero and continue.

You're really enjoying this thread, aren't you?

Don't take it personal, but I'm sure the Falcons have a forum out there somewhere. When you're finished dancing on
our grave, maybe you should think about moseying on down the road.

There's no rush, but that tingly, giddy feeling won't last forever.

Trust me, I've felt it a lot over the last two decades. ;)
Can't blame him, really. When else can he brag except before the playoffs begin? For us, the helmet catch was the low point of our team's playoff history. For him, Wide Right is the high point of his playoff watching.

Missed it by that much.

Pray with me...
Hey man, 'sup?

Watched the game from an obscenely opulent luxury suite at M&T. This disappointment of watching Ben not only leave the field under his own power AND win AND get to the playoffs was balanced out nicely by watching Ravens fans get their hearts ripped out after sitting in cold, pouring rain for 4 hours...

...and Cheap Trick played halftime

Last edited:
Back