The Patriots Retirement Home

I rather talk about boobies.
Just for you, I got you the info. Frankfurt's red light district.

And because I typed in "Frankfurts red light district" into my browser, I'm not on the sex offendrs register and my wife will no doubt see this in the browser history and I'll be divorced.

You're welcome.

maxresdefault.jpg

bahnhofsviertel-frankfurt-by-josefine-winkler.jpg

Virus_Outbreak_Germany_Sex_Workers_91832

red-light-district-bahnhofsviertel-frankfurt-am-main-hesse-germany-DGRPHY.jpg

You have ti love the Germans really, below is Pascha, the largest brothel in the world, in Cologne. Twelve floors where hookers rent the rooms and are given healthcare and other benefits. You pay €5 to go in and you negotiate drectly with the girls. Pimping is illegal in Germany giving the power to the women. The gorls are on government registries and are tested continually and apparently, they have less STDs and other diseases compared to the general population. Hookers then pay a small tax to the local government.

Funniest thing of all, senior citizens, over 66, get a discount of 50% in the afternoons! :rofl:

500px-Pascha_Köln.jpg

You’re a good guy. Why don’t you and I just continue this conversation?
Nope. Not getting into any political discussions or anything like it here; I have the Politics forum on ignore; I want nothing to do with it.

No offense to you or anyone here. Football, other sports and some laughs. That's why I come here.

Nope. Not getting into any political discussions or anything like it here; I have the Politics forum on ignore; I want nothing to do with it.

No offense to you or anyone here. Football, other sports and some laughs. That's why I come here.
My mistake. I meant to type “discontinue”. I didn’t realize that I missed the first syllable.

You’re a good guy. Why don’t you and I just discontinue this conversation?

So after all the griping about light beer I had a Miller Light for the first time in my life this afternoon.

You have ti love the Germans really, below is Pascha, the largest brothel in the world, in Cologne. Twelve floors where hookers rent the rooms and are given healthcare and other benefits. You pay €5 to go in and you negotiate drectly with the girls. Pimping is illegal in Germany giving the power to the women. The gorls are on government registries and are tested continually and apparently, they have less STDs and other diseases compared to the general population. Hookers then pay a small tax to the local government.

Funniest thing of all, senior citizens, over 66, get a discount of 50% in the afternoons! :rofl:

500px-Pascha_Köln.jpg
That would be the early bird special. :coffee:

So after all the griping about light beer I had a Miller Light for the first time in my life this afternoon.
What did you think? As far as light beers go, I feel it has the most actual beer flavor.

What did you think? As far as light beers go, I feel it has the most actual beer flavor.

That was my experience with it as well. Really wasn't half bad.

TB's return for the Patriots’ home opener against the Eagles, as part of an invitation from owner Robert Kraft so fans can thank him, meant that it would be a hot ticket.
Turns out it’s currently the most in-demand ticket of the entire NFL season.
According to Vivid Seats, the average ticket price for the game is $807, followed by Cowboys at 49ers ($501).

The last time the Patriots kicked off a season at home against an NFC team -- as they will in 2023 with a visit from the defending NFC champion Eagles -- was in 2000.
That was Belichick’s first year as the coach and New England lost at home to Tampa Bay 21-16.
Furthermore, with the team hosting Miami in Week 2, this year marks the first time since 1995 that the team will open with two straight home games.

Last edited:
What a weird thread with weird and contradictory posts. A philosopher points to trans folks as being at the heart of lite beer AND also promotes travel with a Mark Twain post deriding prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.

Someone else says, ""You’re allowed your opinion and I’m allowed mine. One of us is right." ??????

What the hell is going on?

What a weird thread with weird and contradictory posts. A philosopher points to trans folks as being at the heart of lite beer AND also promotbyes travel with a Mark Twain post deriding prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.

Someone else says, ""You’re allowed your opinion and I’m allowed mine. One of us is right." ??????

Umm...that was not my stance at all. I clarified the joke in my next post.

As a philosopher coming from a school of thought that holds reason and objective reality supreme, consistency and non contradiction is essential and primary.

However, even if I was being inconsistent and contradictory the interest in travel from the Mark Twain quote I would think would be a good way to alleviate such contradictory bigotry.

And yes, weird thread. Kinda have great affection for weirdness. :insane: :pirate2: :rexy:

:)

What a weird thread with weird and contradictory posts. A philosopher points to trans folks as being at the heart of lite beer AND also promotes travel with a Mark Twain post deriding prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.

We also agreed to move past it all. Why don’t you join us?

Back