The Patriots Retirement Home

So is anyone gonna cancel Koppen and Andruzzi for the Bud Light cans? :ROFLMAO:

Not gonna cancel em, love em, but I question anyone who drinks that shit anyway, and now....?

Look, I enjoy copious amounts of cheap beer, but who the hell wants to pony up for a tab for light beer? I mean, it's almost half the alcohol for the same price or more.

Maybe it's a tranny thing but it bugs me when I go to an establishment and can't even order a regular Bud, all Bud Light.

Is it that folks don't know about the half content, our old friend Southcarolina educated me on that, or are they all on a diet or is there some secret sexual weirdness lining the pockets of the restaurateurs for twice the drinks necessary to go home with someone?

On a side note, not entirely certain this, um, well, doesn't have a Johnson.

6 more rounds, Lloyd, if you please. Gonna be a long interesting night. Wondering whose doing the walk of shame in the morning and who will need counseling.

😆

Crack? Do it up I guess but...

Just Say No to Bud Light.

View: https://youtu.be/C8hkcFZpI54

Not gonna cancel em, love em, but I question anyone who drinks that shit anyway, and now....?

Look, I enjoy copious amounts of cheap beer, but who the hell wants to pony up for a tab for light beer? I mean, it's almost half the alcohol for the same price or more.

Maybe it's a tranny thing but it bugs me when I go to an establishment and can't even order a regular Bud, all Bud Light.

Is it that folks don't know about the half content, our old friend Southcarolina educated me on that, or are they all on a diet or is there some secret sexual weirdness lining the pockets of the restaurateurs for twice the drinks necessary to go home with someone?

On a side note, not entirely certain this, um, well, doesn't have a Johnson.

6 more rounds, Lloyd, if you please. Gonna be a long interesting night. Wondering whose doing the walk of shame in the morning and who will need counseling.

😆

Crack? Do it up I guess but...

Just Say No to Bud Light.

View: https://youtu.be/C8hkcFZpI54

Budweiser is advertised and labeled at 5 percent AbV. Bud Light is said to have 4.2 percent AbV. It has zero to do with being Trans. It is simply a preference for many.
Otherwise there would not be any light beer. Personally not a fan of light beer myself.

Budweiser is advertised and labeled at 5 percent AbV. Bud Light is said to have 4.2 percent AbV. It has zero to do with being Trans. It is simply a preference for many.
Otherwise there would not be any light beer. Personally not a fan of light beer myself.
Miller Lite is my go to beer when I'm out drinking with my friends for an extended time. If I tried to drink most of the microbrews that I like I would be lucky to have four before I had to call it a night. 😂

Well, my cheap ass beer is made by InBev under the Anheiser Bush moniker and its 5.9 and doesn't taste all that different from 5.0 Bud and is a bunch of dollars cheaper for a 30 pack than Bud or Llght.

Hi five for not loving the Bud Light train though.

However maybe the joke was lost for context about Trannys. There appears to have been some huge backlash against Bud Light over a tranny endorsement.

I, for one have no issue with such a preference on its surface.

I love Kid Rock but don't fully understand this reaction.

View: https://youtu.be/vpK0ZVh-PGU

Miller Lite is my go to beer when I'm out drinking with my friends for an extended time. If I tried to drink most of the microbrews that I like I would be lucky to have four before I had to call it a night. 😂

I've never liked micro brews. Raised a lot of Hell in the.80s and 90s on Budweiser.

Once upon a time I married a federal agent while I was on parole. Life hack, don't do this. Lol

She wanted me to meet her friends at the Sam Adam's Brewhouse on Boylston. I ordered a Bud, got all kindsa shit for it all around. Tried a Sam and truly didn't like it. Next came Guinness and get the fuck outta here with that shit.

What the heck is wrong with these assholes giving me shit and calling Fenways Left Field Wall, The Green Monster saying that's tourist name for it.

FU. I'm from here you provincial jackasses. The Fens is my happy place. So many epic moments there.

Oh, where was I? 😆

Oh, yeah. Don't love micro brews. Just taste shitty to me. Sam Triple Bach I'll make an exception for solely for the alcohol content. Is that brew even legal again in MA?

Night guys.

:)

It's boring, but my Lager of choice is still good ol Heineken,

On draft, it's delicious. Or, in Denmark, I'd have Tuborg.

Any of the Pils in Germany that you get city to city are top notch as well and follow the Reinheitsgebot, which is the German law for Brewers from 1516, stating they are only allowed to have 3 ingredients in their Pils. Water, hops and barley.

if anyone is going to Germany, Warsteiner is an excellent beer. Crisp and delicious!

170001311_WD_Fles_PP30cl_TulipGlass.tif-300-JPG-2-552x1024.jpg

How’s the Brothels in Frankfort?:coffee:
Hamburg is the best, down the famous Reeperbahn. It's all government-controlled and authorised, so above board. And clean.

reeperbahn-st-pauli-district-hamburg-germany-KFWDEH.jpg

30648405328_c559c5f3f9_b.jpg

906556aec0066e7eb7388e1a50af628f-st-pauli-reeperbahn.jpg

I'm pretty sure Frankfurt must have the same set up.

Hamburg is the best, down the famous Reeperbahn. It's all government-controlled and authorised, so above board. And clean.

reeperbahn-st-pauli-district-hamburg-germany-KFWDEH.jpg

30648405328_c559c5f3f9_b.jpg

906556aec0066e7eb7388e1a50af628f-st-pauli-reeperbahn.jpg

I'm pretty sure Frankfurt must have the same set up.

Well then. Looks like Pats/Colts tix in Germany are on the agenda to attain.

Doing a whole open ended abroad trip beginning with my dear friend in India, then onto Norway to visit a business partner, then Denmark to visit my second mom,a former member here, Matou, then to England then France for the soul purpose of visiting my teen idol, Jim Morrrison's grave. Pats in Germany with my Swiss friend Silvia who lives on an island Greece sounds like the perfect ending. Not sure what she's gonna think about the brothel visits. Kind of a stick in the mud about such things. But screw it, don't care.

Been all over the states but have never left our borders.

I believe @TipRoast posted this quote that fired up my interest in travel.

27082-Mark-Twain-Quote-Travel-is-fatal-to-prejudice-bigotry-and-narrow.jpg

No one of reasonable intelligence will

If I thought it was on purpose, I would cancel them in a heartbeat. But given that my intelligence isn’t reasonable (it’s higher, my mom had me tested🤪), I guess I’m OK.

I think they have suffered enough. From what I've read there's been a 26% drop in sales and execs fired. That qualifies as an ass kicking.
It needs to continue. Woke corporations need to cater to their clientele rather than trying to dictate to them. I’m out.

I have a friend who works for Budweiser and he’s suffering and that bothers me quite Frankly. I don’t drink, but on a rare occasion I’ll pop open a bottle of Mick Ultra. Ya I know it’s light beer, but I don’t give a fuck.😀

I have a friend who works for Budweiser and he’s suffering and that bothers me quite Frankly. I don’t drink, but on a rare occasion I’ll pop open a bottle of Mick Ultra. Ya I know it’s light beer, but I don’t give a fuck.😀
I have a friend That I’ve known since mini mites that is the general manager of a large Anheuser-Busch distributor ship here in Michigan, and in Wisconsin. there’s no doubt that the folks are suffering and it’s awful. Simple for Anheuser-Busch to fix, but they have refused to Emphatically telling us that their own people are not their priority.

You need to stop being so sensitive and hysterical mate.
You’re allowed your opinion and I’m allowed mine. One of us is right. I’m the one with the close-up view of what Anheuser-Busch is doing to their distributors in the lives they’re ruining.

but, like I said, you’re allowed your opinion.

You’re allowed your opinion and I’m allowed mine. One of us is right. I’m the one with the close-up view of what Anheuser-Busch is doing to their distributors in the lives they’re ruining.

but, like I said, you’re allowed your opinion.
Gee thanks, that's real nice of you.

Back