The Patriots SUCK!!!

SteelerFan87

Pittsburgh Awesomes Fan
Reaction score
The Giants play the Patriots today in the Super Bowl. As you all know, I want the Giants to win. The Giants' QB is Eli Manning. The Patriots QB is Tom Brady. Bill Belichick is the coach of the Pats, and Tom Coughlin is the coach of the Giants. The Patriots play in New England, and the Giants are from New York, but play in New Jersey. And now, enough of that random crap, let's get to the topic at hand. This thread is a test to see if people who hate me actually read my posts before flaming me, or automatically go into flame mode when they see me and the word "Patriots" in the same thread. So disregard all Pats-related comments I make here. For the rest of this post (except for a little bit at the end), I'll just talk about stuff that has nothing to do with the Pats. So, how's the weather in (insert where ever you live)? Everybody having a nice day? Valentines day is coming up. Anybody have any plans?

So, again, I don't like the Patriots. I love the Steelers. I am very proud of our 5 Super Bowls. I will be rooting for the Giants today. Have I mentioned I don't like the Patriots?

Thank you for posting your own Karma thread in your spiffy new outfit :thumb:

Dude, it's like 75 degrees here today. Thanks for asking.

Go Pats.

Patriots4ever* on 02-03-2008 at 04:41 PM said:
Shouldn't this have gone in the Asylum? :huh:

But it wouldn't have accomplished anything there. All it would be is D22, Dawson, and Dashoe (holy crap, they all start with Ds!) talking about how much they hate the Pats.

I would learn nothing from that.

you are an a$$hole. Email me back and we can meet so I can beat the crap out of you. Please reply. Prick!

WilforkRules75 on 02-03-2008 at 03:43 PM said:
you are an a$$hole. Email me back and we can meet so I can beat the crap out of you. Please reply. Prick!

Yikes!!!

SteelerFan87 on 02-03-2008 at 09:39 PM said:
So, again, I don't like the Patriots. I love the Steelers. I am very proud of our 5 Super Bowls. I will be rooting for the Giants today. Have I mentioned I don't like the Patriots?

Answer me this, Why the F**k do you keep comming here?

You dont like The Patriots, thats your right, i couldnt give 2 shits wheither you like them or not, i just dont understand why you keep comming here?

Dude, get a F'in Hobby or something or better yet a Girlfriend!

SteelerFan87 on 02-03-2008 at 04:43 PM said:
But it wouldn't have accomplished anything there. All it would be is D22, Dawson, and Dashoe (holy crap, they all start with Ds!) talking about how much they hate the Pats.

Actually, that question wasn't directed towards you. :thumb: Good to see you know all the main characters though. Have another Shirley Temple.

SteelerFan87 on 02-03-2008 at 04:43 PM said:

Guess what? It’s not doing much here either :thumb:

Hmm, interesting. Mixed results so far. I'm not sure if some of the angry posts are actually caused by blind hatred, of if they're just pissed at me starting a pointless thread. But, if we don't take that into account, so far it's 3 (possibly 4?) angry posts, 1 post that answered the questions (thanks pookie!), and the rest I would classify as ambivalent.

EDIT: Make that a definite 4 angry posts, with JD's hangman pic being up to interpretation. (I think it might just be that JD thinks this thread is retarded, which I totally understand)

EDIT #2: Make that a definite 5 angry posts. Although, since 3 of them are from WilforkRules, maybe I should only count it as one. :shrug:

The Steeler 05' SB means nothing. You didn't beat the Pats and I can't remember the last time you did.

Did the Steelers beat the Pats in this decade?

REPEAT: you are an a$$hole. Email me back and we can meet so I can beat the crap out of you. Please reply. Prick!

ARe you afraid to leave your email address? You can wear you're armor when I beat the s__t out of you?

I've spent most of my day doing homework for tomorrow.

This morning I was a eucharistic minister at mass. We had the Archabbot Emeritus from St. Meinrad visit and concelebrate. He came across as a very nice man and gave a very good sermon on the beatitudes.

How was your day?

Back