The Random Pizza Thread - now, NSFW :(

Jaric

Vae victis
Reaction score
Stop. Manning would never endorse an inferior product. :purgatory:

I'm just saying, if you told me the production process at Papa John's was to take a pizza shaped mold out to the dumpster, I'd believe you

I'm just saying, if you told me the production process at Papa John's was to take a pizza shaped mold out to the dumpster, I'd believe you

My brother always says to me that he has never met a pizza he didn't like. Then a Papa John's opened near my house and he found the one he didn't like. I thought the dough was ok and the cheese but the sauce was terrible. It tasted like they just squirted ketchup on it. Even my kids didn't like it and they will eat any type of pizza.

You're from IN as well, so you may know that he attempted to duplicate/steal the sauce recipe from Greek's Pizzeria in Muncie. He worked there while he was at Ball State and that's why Papa John's sauce is on the sweeter side. Greek's was always that way, but actually good.

You're from IN as well, so you may know that he attempted to duplicate/steal the sauce recipe from Greek's Pizzeria in Muncie. He worked there while he was at Ball State and that's why Papa John's sauce is on the sweeter side. Greek's was always that way, but actually good.

I have had Greeks and it was pretty good.

Not sure if you've spent much time in Anderson, but Arts pizza is worth a stop.

I have had Greeks and it was pretty good.

Not sure if you've spent much time in Anderson, but Arts pizza is worth a stop.

Never been to Anderson. I don't know anyone that lives there, so I doubt I'll be going any time soon unless it's for work.

Never been to Anderson. I don't know anyone that lives there, so I doubt I'll be going any time soon unless it's for work.
It's like 10-20 minutes north of Indy up I-69

It's a shit hole now. It used to be a pretty decent blue collar manufacturing town (my parents are from there and Grandpa still lives there.) But then the plant that employed everyone closed down and now it's gone to hell.

BUT! Arts pizza is pretty good if you're passing through.

It's like 10-20 minutes north of Indy up I-69

It's a shit hole now. It used to be a pretty decent blue collar manufacturing town (my parents are from there and Grandpa still lives there.) But then the plant that employed everyone closed down and now it's gone to hell.

BUT! Arts pizza is pretty good if you're passing through.

I've lived in Indiana my whole life and I've drove by it many times on my way to Ann Arbor for Michigan basketball and football games. I've just never had a reason to stop.

I heard that plant shutdown turned it into a major dump.

I was unaware an interstate could be gay, but I guess I was wrong. It also runs through Kentucky, so you could take I-69 through KY.

If you choose to view it that way that’s your prerogative.

I was talking more the jaric in anderson via I-69. Sounds teh gay.

I've lived in Indiana my whole life and I've drove by it many times on my way to Ann Arbor for Michigan basketball and football games. I've just never had a reason to stop.

I heard that plant shutdown turned it into a major dump.

Yeah it's not good.

Back