The Totalitarian New Frontier For America

tehmackdaddy

post tenebras lux
Reaction score
Well the opportunity is there! By all means, state that if Trump re-assumes the Presidency that it’s unconstitutional! And by all means, state that you think there was no election fraud!

If you feel otherwise, then by all means, me a man for the first time in your life, show some courage, and state such!
WTF are you talking about?

Providence Colt

Reaction score
WTF are you talking about?
That’s what I thought.

You have an opportunity to be a man and say that there is no evidence of election fraud and you are declining. Kontradiction, a Trump voter, has stated the obvious that there is no election fraud. He is a man. Something none of the other Trump voters here can also claim.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
That’s what I thought.

You have an opportunity to be a man and say that there is no evidence of election fraud and you are declining. Kontradiction, a Trump voter, has stated the obvious that there is no election fraud. He is a man. Something none of the other Trump voters here can also claim.
I cannot believe just because that lying idiot con man said there was election fraud, no matter how much they investigate, no matter how much of a fool people like Powell and Giuliani made of themselves, people still believe that crap. They need to check Trump for one of those hypnotize helmets they used to use in the old batman series, trust me, its as believable and stuff I read from the right.

Providence Colt

Reaction score
I cannot believe just because that lying idiot con man said there was election fraud, no matter how much they investigate, no matter how much of a fool people like Powell and Giuliani made of themselves, people still believe that crap. They need to check Trump for one of those hypnotize helmets they used to use in the old batman series, trust me, its as believable and stuff I read from the right.
There have been many people out there that have lost marriages and relationships with their children and other family members/friends due to their diehard devotion to Trump.

I suspect we have a few here. :coffee:

OP
johnlocke

johnlocke

Reaction score
Teared up watching these powerful images just now. The feeling was one of reverence for the mind and will of this hero in a historical moment that perfectly epitomizes the fight of the individual against the collective who would do him harm.

Tank Man removed his moral sanction upon what the Chinese government's tyranny was doing to the people and stopped millions of dollars of military hardware, not by his merely by his physical presence, it was an idea, liberty that caused that action.

Never forget that the Chinese government opened fire on thousands upon thousands of innocent, unarmed student protesters who wanted nothing more than to be free to live their lives as they see fit and not under the iron fist of a tyrannical government that has slaughtered 10's of millions of its own citizens, continues with historical levels of human rights violations and with designs on world domination spreading this disease of collectivism across the globe.

We are already infected deeply in the ideology of collectivism which stems from the root cause that is altruism and most in this country are deeply devoted to that evil moral philosophy. We are poised for a takeover, not by China per se but the ideas behind it and few have the working knowledge of the principles necessary to stop it.

Fortunately, those that do have the knowledge are putting their minds, money, and passion to work providing a moral defense for liberty. Well underway to undercut the BS in intelligentsia.

It's up to those that can still think even half-ass independently to stem the tide politically until the process is complete and return to a sane, rational philosophy that will create the greatest, most powerful cultural revolution in history, opening the door once again and more consistently for man to live his life to the fullest.

If you ever get the chance, watch the documentary Move the Mountain about what led up to this massacre.

The following is a powerful 15 minutes.

Don't think it can happen here? Think again. We are already down that rabbit hole.

foobahl

Reaction score
Well the opportunity is there! By all means, state that if Trump re-assumes the Presidency that it’s unconstitutional! And by all means, state that you think there was no election fraud!

If you feel otherwise, then by all means, me a man for the first time in your life, show some courage, and state such!
It is possible to believe there was election fraud AND it would be unconstitutional for Trump to re-assume the presidency. The state investigations and lawsuits have not been completed yet, so to claim there was no election fraud is to put the cart before the horse. At some point in the future audits and lawsuits will come to a close, and I will assess election fraud from there. I waited for Mueller, I waited for the IG report, I am waiting for Durham and the audits. If that is somehow irrational, then I am irrational.

Last edited:
OP
johnlocke

johnlocke

Reaction score
It is possible to believe there was election fraud AND it would be unconstitutional for Trump to re-assume the presidency. The state investigations and lawsuits have not been completed yet, so to claim there was no election fraud is to put the cart before the horse. At some point in the fututre audits and lawsuits will come to a close, and I will assess election fraud from there. I waited for Mueller, I waited for the IG report, I am waiting for Durham and the audits. If that is somehow irrational, then I am irrational.

Excellent response.

OP
johnlocke

johnlocke

Reaction score
His response differs greatly from what you’ve put out there. He’s not stating definitively that there was voter fraud, for example, unlike you.

Don't believe I ever said that. But keep pulling your crap. It works so well on people.

Where I stand is where he does, and I have said there is enough smoke and investigations to warrant a raised eyebrow, to say the least.

Free open and honorable elections are what I'm most interested and the left is proving through legislation they are trying to ram through that all they are interested in is partisan voting for their side to keep them in power in perpetuity. Not much of a stretch to postulate they may have pulled something seriously underhanded here.

And unless Trump plans to break with this system and overthrow the government somehow I see no way he takes the presidency back unconstitutionally. At some point, it may become necessary for a revolution, however, now is not that time and I most definitely would choose someone better to support and help than Trump if that time comes.

Providence Colt

Reaction score
Don't believe I ever said that. But keep pulling your crap. It works so well on people.

Where I stand is where he does, and I have said there is enough smoke and investigations to warrant a raised eyebrow, to say the least.

Free open and honorable elections are what I'm most interested and the left is proving through legislation they are trying to ram through that all they are interested in is partisan voting for their side to keep them in power in perpetuity. Not much of a stretch to postulate they may have pulled something seriously underhanded here.

And unless Trump plans to break with this system and overthrow the government somehow I see no way he takes the presidency back unconstitutionally. At some point, it may become necessary for a revolution, however, now is not that time and I most definitely would choose someone better to support and help than Trump if that time comes.
You absolutely have said that:

This election was wrought with fraud, which I firmly think based on everything I have researched. But that won't change the outcome, I don't believe.

But buckle up and get for 4 years of screaming from the right as they just had to suffer 4 years of kicking screaming and biting from the leftover a similar, but far less thought out process.
I know you’re not going to read my posts, but it’d help if you read your own.

OP
johnlocke

johnlocke

Reaction score
You absolutely have said that:

I know you’re not going to read my posts, but it’d help if you read your own.

Enough with the snark, it serves no purpose but your own twisted one.

I vaguely recall writing that. And I stand behind it. I believe I followed up at some point explaining how circumstantial evidence works in the legal system. Enough smoke is enough to get a conviction and there is smoke all over this damn election.

Context matters and you have superior skills in context dropping which is a logical flaw.

Now address the legislative moves the tyrants on the left are pushing so no other party holds power, which they shouldn't have to begin with, ever again. And tell me how the premise underlying the tyrant's plan doesn't make you at the least question what hell went down in this election.

Providence Colt

Reaction score
Enough with the snark, it serves no purpose but your own twisted one.

I vaguely recall writing that. And I stand behind it. I believe I followed up at some point explaining how circumstantial evidence works in the legal system. Enough smoke is enough to get a conviction and there is smoke all over this damn election.

Context matters and you have superior skills in context dropping which is a logical flaw.

Now address the legislative moves the tyrants on the left are pushing so no other party holds power, which they shouldn't have to begin with, ever again. And tell me how the premise underlying the tyrant's plan doesn't make you at the least question what hell went down in this election.
You have plenty of snark, those who live in glass houses and all that. Don’t get pissy with me just because you make ridiculous assertions and then double down when challenged on it.

OP
johnlocke

johnlocke

Reaction score
You have plenty of snark, those who live in glass houses and all that. Don’t get pissy with me just because you make ridiculous assertions and then double down when challenged on it.

Ice Cube Friday GIF

tehmackdaddy

post tenebras lux
Reaction score
That’s what I thought.

I am not sure if you were sauced up last night or what, but repeatedly questioning my manhood if I do not post what you want me to post is not a reasonable or productive form of discourse.

To be clear, there was, indeed, election fraud, which people have already been charged with (and perhaps convicted of, if I recall correctly).

I believe you mean "widespread voter fraud that affected the election results" when you type "election fraud." Let me know if that inference is incorrect.

To also be clear, I do not support an unconstitutional overthrow of the office of the President.

My "WTF" question was sincere. I have no idea how you would jump to the conclusions you think I have about Trump and politics, in general, if you read what I post and treat me as an individual instead of lumping me in with some group of people you think is crazy.

I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't do the latter and use that to insult me personally. I assure you, I've earned my manhood.

Providence Colt

Reaction score
I am not sure if you were sauced up last night or what, but repeatedly questioning my manhood if I do not post what you want me to post is not a reasonable or productive form of discourse.

To be clear, there was, indeed, election fraud, which people have already been charged with (and perhaps convicted of, if I recall correctly).

I believe you mean "widespread voter fraud that affected the election results" when you type "election fraud." Let me know if that inference is incorrect.

To also be clear, I do not support an unconstitutional overthrow of the office of the President.

My "WTF" question was sincere. I have no idea how you would jump to the conclusions you think I have about Trump and politics, in general, if you read what I post and treat me as an individual instead of lumping me in with some group of people you think is crazy.

I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't do the latter and use that to insult me personally. I assure you, I've earned my manhood.
Oh, but last week when you intimated that I was a liar and said that you didn’t believe me when I stated my beliefs on Trump/Russia and you, of course, lumped me in with others...that was fine? I didn’t even call you a liar (in that post anyway) so it was a measure less inflammatory than this tripe below:

Dude.

Your side spent 4 YEARS chasing a fake Russian collusion hoax.

It not only turned out to be not true, but orchestrated by the very people your side claims is truth.

Pardon the interruption as we don't believe you now.

P.S. You know Hillary orchestrated the entire Russian collusion hoax, the media went with it, we spent YEARS down a rabbit hole we knew had no carrots, which changed the mid-term elections, which changed American thinking as news media refused to be honest.

So that's a "no" on providing evidence to your claims.

Your side made it abundantly clear evidence is not necessary.
All you did in that post was accuse me of having a “your side”.

Speaking of crowds, that post got a nice applause from the group-thinking cheerleading squad of this board.

But yeah, not a big fan of taking your own medicine, eh?

Last edited:

Inspector_50

Reaction score
It is possible to believe there was election fraud AND it would be unconstitutional for Trump to re-assume the presidency. The state investigations and lawsuits have not been completed yet, so to claim there was no election fraud is to put the cart before the horse. At some point in the fututre audits and lawsuits will come to a close, and I will assess election fraud from there. I waited for Mueller, I waited for the IG report, I am waiting for Durham and the audits. If that is somehow irrational, then I am irrational.
Is it possible to believe that their was election fraud and most of it was from Trump, but that is being ignored on here because this is a blindly follow trump no matter what majority? I mean we literally have real stuff of trump trying to steal the election, but that gets ignored for made up shit on conspiracy sites that people tend to get all their info from. Future lawsuits? Have you been on mars? How many times does something have to be laughed out of court? Are you still waiting for the Kraken? I mean even when some of these idiots who were screaming election fraud were brought before court and backed down and cried that they did not really think that, people still act like its true. Irrational is thinking that you can have 50 court cases all of which were laughed out of court and people that backed it, ran away like it was the plague when they were put on the spot, and yet, you still think it happened....now that is irrational.

tehmackdaddy

post tenebras lux
Reaction score
Oh, but last week when you intimated that I was a liar and said that you didn’t believe me when I stated my beliefs on Trump/Russia and you, of course, lumped me in with others...that was fine? I didn’t even call you a liar (in that post anyway) so it was a measure less inflammatory than this tripe below:

All you did in that post was accuse me of having a “your side”.

Speaking of crowds, that post got a nice applause from the group-thinking cheerleading squad of this board.

But yeah, not a big fan of taking your own medicine, eh?
I must have missed the posts where you adamantly defended Trump and the fallacious conspiracy theory that he colluded to steal the 2016 election.

Can you link those for me?

Providence Colt

Reaction score
I must have missed the posts where you adamantly defended Trump and the fallacious conspiracy theory that he colluded to steal the 2016 election.

Can you link those for me?
I was not posting here at all during that time period.

I, along with several other liberals, were banned by a biased right-wing mod. Had a single right-wing poster manned up and spoken out against this practice, maybe there’d be more balance around here, but alas.