The Totalitarian New Frontier For America

tehmackdaddy

post tenebras lux
Reaction score
I was not posting here at all during that time period.

I, along with several other liberals, were banned by a biased right-wing mod. Had a single right-wing poster manned up and spoken out against this practice, maybe there’d be more balance around here, but alas.
So you agree the four years of constant "Russia, Russia, Russia" was bullshit and you were personally against it as that narrative was playing out?

Providence Colt

Reaction score
So you agree the four years of constant "Russia, Russia, Russia" was bullshit and you were personally against it as that narrative was playing out?
I agree that there has been nothing that has been uncovered that is in any way impeachable or criminal toward Trump as a result, no.

Do you need to re-ask the same question another 20 times or will that one do it for you?

tehmackdaddy

post tenebras lux
Reaction score
I agree that there has been nothing that has been uncovered that is in any way impeachable or criminal toward Trump as a result, no.

Do you need to re-ask the same question another 20 times or will that one do it for you?
That will not do, but I will take your at your word as I re-ask the question.

Were you a believer in the false Trump/Russia narrative or were you opposed to it?

Providence Colt

Reaction score
That will not do, but I will take your at your word as I re-ask the question.

Were you a believer in the false Trump/Russia narrative or were you opposed to it?
No, I never believed there was a Trump/Russia conspiracy as there was never evidence demonstrating such.

tehmackdaddy

post tenebras lux
Reaction score
So no, you’re going to re-asking the same question over and over again and calling me a liar for my answers.
No.

I am asking you a very simple question and you refuse to answer.

I have asked it now, 21 times by your count, because you won't answer.

Either you are consistent or your are not.

It's a simple question that has nothing to do with the moderation here.

At the time, were you a believer in the false Trump/Russia narrative or were you opposed to it?

tehmackdaddy

post tenebras lux
Reaction score
Right. Didn’t you take like three months off after you said your behavior wasn’t up to your own standards? Might want to look into doing that again.
Why would you suggest that?

By my count, I didn't personally insult someone.

You said things you wouldn't say to me in person.

I'm good, thank you.

Providence Colt

Reaction score
Why would you suggest that?

By my count, I didn't personally insult someone.

You said things you wouldn't say to me in person.

I'm good, thank you.
You insinuated that I was a liar, amongst other things.

And nothing I said to you I wouldn’t be more than happy to say directly to your face.

foobahl

Reaction score
Is it possible to believe that their was election fraud and most of it was from Trump, but that is being ignored on here because this is a blindly follow trump no matter what majority? I mean we literally have real stuff of trump trying to steal the election, but that gets ignored for made up shit on conspiracy sites that people tend to get all their info from. Future lawsuits? Have you been on mars? How many times does something have to be laughed out of court? Are you still waiting for the Kraken? I mean even when some of these idiots who were screaming election fraud were brought before court and backed down and cried that they did not really think that, people still act like its true. Irrational is thinking that you can have 50 court cases all of which were laughed out of court and people that backed it, ran away like it was the plague when they were put on the spot, and yet, you still think it happened....now that is irrational.
You will have to elaborate on that Trump tried to steal the election point. Taking something to court is pretty much the opposite of trying to steal anything. You are being kind of abusive when I have said absolutely nothing to you about this. And now that I have called you on it I can't wait to hear about all the abuse you have to take when you are as innocent as a new born baby. As far as conspiracy theories:

1. [IMG alt="Inspector_50"]https://www.patriotsplanet.net/BB/data/avatars/s/8/8085.jpg?1604077767[/IMG]

Random Political Issues Mega Thread

I am just posting info, so no need to go after me because I didnt mention a left wing guy from 10 years ago that killed a cop. Upworthyfire-extinguisher-maga-terrorist?fbclid=IwAR1dLtcguPegimuHANLiSSPMXtVEZCbl7s0Gh3gxNQt-YRKvdg-hH0AelOU

Reaction score
I’m not sure if you voted for Trump, but I do know you lean to the right of me, and I do respect you and as can be clear from the above, we do agree on one thing. ^
Trump should have taken a cue from Richard Nixon... When Nixon lost in 1960 by a whisker and there was real voter fraud there in Illinois, his aides told him to contest the election. Nixon said, no, he accepted the result " for the good of the country." I'm reminded of my high school lacrosse coach who wouldn't let us compplain about bad calls. He said "dont put yourself in a postion where one call can decide the game. If you're up by several scores, one bad call won't make a difference" The same is true of Presidential elections.. Runa campaign where you are so far ahead, a few questionable situations won't matter. What should have been a walkover based on the state of the economy pre Covid and even w Covid if it had been handled well, the election was his but he blew it with his tweets and idiotic behavior...

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
Trump should have taken a cue from Richard Nixon... When Nixon lost in 1960 by a whisker and there was real voter fraud there in Illinois, his aides told him to contest the election. Nixon said, no, he accepted the result " for the good of the country." I'm reminded of my high school lacrosse coach who wouldn't let us compplain about bad calls. He said "dont put yourself in a postion where one call can decide the game. If you're up by several scores, one bad call won't make a difference" The same is true of Presidential elections.. Runa campaign where you are so far ahead, a few questionable situations won't matter. What should have been a walkover based on the state of the economy pre Covid and even w Covid if it had been handled well, the election was his but he blew it with his tweets and idiotic behavior...
Great post, except you forget the will of the PEOPLE may have been the loser, not a particular candidate.

Should the people just slink away?

Reaction score
Great post, except you forget the will of the PEOPLE may have been the loser, not a particular candidate.

Should the people just slink away?
True but I think Nixon’s point was that he didn’t want
To tear the country apart. The candidate lost and you”re right, the will
Of the people was subverted in 1960, if you believe as I do that there was manipulation of vote totals in Illinois to get Kennedy elected.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
True but I think Nixon’s point was that he didn’t want
To tear the country apart. The candidate lost and you”re right, the will
Of the people was subverted in 1960, if you believe as I do that there was manipulation of vote totals in Illinois to get Kennedy elected.
If only we could get the folks that control Biden to act the same way….

patsRmyboys

Fun in the Florida sun
Reaction score
This is the point where things need to be let go, otherwise this forum is shut down.
Yeah. they talk big don't they? But in the real world all their fancy speak would not save any one of them from a good ol' fashioned country ass whoopin'. Yeah, we might get locked up but that crooked nose you walk away with will remind you that the wrong words to someone's face may have consequences.

Providence Colt

Reaction score
Yeah. they talk big don't they? But in the real world all their fancy speak would not save any one of them from a good ol' fashioned country ass whoopin'. Yeah, we might get locked up but that crooked nose you walk away with will remind you that the wrong words to someone's face may have consequences.
This is not the first time it’s been intimated that I would face physical violence from a right-winger here. Suffice to say, I’m not at all worried. :coffee: