The Totalitarian New Frontier For America

OP
johnlocke

johnlocke

Reaction score
This is not the first time it’s been intimated that I would face physical violence from a right-winger here. Suffice to say, I’m not at all worried. :coffee:

You called a Marines manhood into question.

Not the brightest move.

patsRmyboys

Fun in the Florida sun
Reaction score
This is not the first time it’s been intimated that I would face physical violence from a right-winger here. Suffice to say, I’m not at all worried. :coffee:
Exactly, because you WOULD NOT talk like that to someone's face. Like the philosopher Mike Tyson once said, Social media has made too many of you too comfortable with disrespecting someone and not getting punched in the face for it... or something to that effect.

Providence Colt

Reaction score
Exactly, because you WOULD NOT talk like that to someone's face. Like the philosopher Mike Tyson once said, Social media has made too many of you too comfortable with disrespecting someone and not getting punched in the face for it... or something to that effect.
It’s amazing the amount of true real life tough guys we have on this board, isn’t it?

In real life, they’re total badasses. But on the internet they’re whiny beta males that cry whenever you insult their hero Trump.

Amazing!

OP
johnlocke

johnlocke

Reaction score
The day the Berlin Wall came down and Soviet Russia fell we were all celebrating freedom's glory.

Little did many know the totalarian principles had taken root in western civilization and now we are staring full barrel down the gun gun of Communism in America.

View: https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ