The Trial in the Case of George Floyd

KontradictioN

Reaction score
Well that is the other part. Why were they fighting, why was she coming at her with a knife, did the officer try to talk her down, etc etc. Its not the same as watching a video of an entire event where we know for sure the police officer was big time at fault.
The cop had just gotten out of his car as she went after the girl with the knife. He told her a couple of times to drop it before shooting.

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
The cop had just gotten out of his car as she went after the girl with the knife. He told her a couple of times to drop it before shooting.
Legit shoot in my opinion, if he doesn't stop her she stabs the shit out of that other girl then he's held responsible for not stopping the attack and not protecting a poc.

Flagg the Wanderer

Sonic sez: Clawk Moar Ringz!
Reaction score
Legit shoot in my opinion, if he doesn't stop her she stabs the shit out of that other girl then he's held responsible for not stopping the attack and not protecting a poc.
Why no taser here?

OP
johnlocke

johnlocke

Reaction score

"Nonetheless, Americans news media is relentless in its portrayal of unarmed black males as living perpetually under the threat of being randomly shot by a ‘racist’ police officer.

Daunte Wright. Jacob Blake. Adam Toledo. Michael Brown. Laquan McDonald. Tamir Rice. The list goes on and on. Or does it? As the data show, these are statistical anomalies in a nation of hundreds of millions of people that are held up to illustrate purported ‘systemic racism.’

These tragic cases are not only statistical outliers, they are far from ‘black and white’ in terms of what motivated the police shooting. In nearly every case, a suspect was wanted by police and threatening circumstances gave rise to an unfortunate police shooting.
Daunte Wright had a warrant out for his arrest for aggravated armed robbery of a woman and unlawful possession of a firearm. He resisted arrest and attempted to flee in a vehicle before being shot.

Contrary to misleading reports that he was ‘unarmed,’ Jacob Blake admitted that he was armed with a knife.
13-year-old Adam Toledo was armed and gun residue was found on his hand. He tossed a 9mm Ruger moments before being shot.
Michael Brown fought with a police officer for his gun. He later advanced despite being told to freeze. ‘Hands up, don’t shoot’ is a lie.
Laquan McDonald had a knife in his hand. He was suspected of committing robbery. He punctured the tires of a police cruiser following him and smashed its windshield.

Tamir Rice had a toy gun that was mistaken for a real one. A grand jury decided it was an accident and did not bring charges. The family is now pleading for the DOJ to reopen the closed case.

Even if one concludes that these police shootings were wrong, the cases are a lot grayer than the mainstream media often portrays. The radical activist left has nonetheless weaponized these people’s tragic stories to push a truly dangerous agenda: Defunding the police.
The preliminary violent crime data for 2020 show that it is one the worst years in recent memory. Crime in America reported the FBI statistics: homicides increased by 25 percent, overall violent crime increased by 3.3 percent, and aggravated assaults increased by 10.5 percent. According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, violent crime has increased 28 percent since 2015.

Amidst a rising “epidemic” of violent crime, the radical left wants to slash police funding. Many cities are already paying the price. Portland cut police funding and saw a startling 2,000% surge in murders. New York City, under Mayor de Blasio, reduced police funding and experienced a 127% increase in shootings. Minneapolis cut police funding by $8 million, while early 2021 crime data show a 250% spike in gunshot victims. In February, the Minneapolis city council backtracked and unanimously approved a $6.4 million boost in police funding.
“Initial data from the FBI and major cities across the U.S. suggests homicides increased by about 30% in 2020, and murder rates remained high into early 2021,” ABC reported. “Many cities that slashed police resources last year because of the protests, the pandemic, or both have poured money back into law enforcement to cope with a sudden surge of violence.”

There is no “epidemic” of police shooting unarmed black men in the United States. But there is an “epidemic” of ignorance and an unwillingness to check basic facts. This ignorance is leading Americans to adopt disastrous policies, such as ‘defunding the police.’

ParanoidPatriot

Reaction score
What's the problem? Of course, it's Newsmax, so they have to make the headline all about singling out "whites", but as the article states, it's about inclusion, not going there with your own agenda, as many white supremacists/nationalists might do.
I have never met anyone who is a white supremacist or have I ever heard anyone uttered a single word that would lead me to believe that they had white supremacist intentions.

If there are all these kind of people out there, as the left would want us to believe, then I should have run into at least one, wouldn't you think?

But rest assured, if I ever did come n contact with one, I would not hesitate to advise them that they are off their rockers. Yup, no doubt there are a handful of nuts out there somewhere. However, the more the left keeps telling people that they don't deserve what they have because of so called "white privilege", it could drive some unstable people to that side.

KontradictioN

Reaction score
I have never met anyone who is a white supremacist or have I ever heard anyone uttered a single word that would lead me to believe that they had white supremacist intentions.

If there are all these kind of people out there, as the left would want us to believe, then I should have run into at least one, wouldn't you think?

But rest assured, if I ever did come n contact with one, I would not hesitate to advise them that they are off their rockers. Yup, no doubt there are a handful of nuts out there somewhere. However, the more the left keeps telling people that they don't deserve what they have because of so called "white privilege", it could drive some unstable people to that side.
Take the pulse of Europe, since the continent becoming unstable has historically been, uh, not so good. The European Commission had to remove thousands of comments in this picture, which is the reason why, when you go to the comment section, you see nothing but emojis...

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CNozMs9od8q/?igshid=1u4uykux7phf6

Now, mind you, the black population in Europe ranges from 0.1% to 3.3% depending on which country you’re looking at. So some people would, understandably, be confused by this given the message in the description of the image. Want to know why they had to delete so many of the comments? Because I’ve never seen so many Hitler quotes and pro-Hitler sympathy dropped on social media in my life. I lost count. It was extremely disturbing to see.

Membership in white supremacist groups are swelling globally. Not just here, but in Europe and Australia as well. The far left can hand wave this away and dismiss it as fear of the white man of losing his status in society or a reaction to the Trump presidency or xenophobia in the case of Europe, but there needs to be a serious conversation about this. Nobody learned from post-war Germany’s treatment from 1918 through the roaring 20s and what that ended up leading to. Probably because history has been phased out of school systems nationwide. Anglo-Saxons are increasingly being blamed for nearly every issue going on in the world, and have been getting told by the media et al for years that they’re basically the root of all evil. It comes through especially when you scroll through social media whenever there’s been a mass shooting or a police shooting of a black person...

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/mercerarts/status/1381734822578593793

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/pyrrhl/status/1381712093548793861

^^ The school shooting she was referring to was actually perpetrated by a black male.

I can drop maybe hundreds more if needed, but the point is made. This also does not take into account that the majority of mass killings (defined as 4 or more victims) are actually not perpetrated by white people. It’s a statistical myth. But because the media would have you believe that they are, and because most people don’t do any of their own research (or research with confirmation bias in mind), most people think they do. That’s the narrative that’s been created. All of this is driving an increase is membership to white supremacy groups. It needs to be addressed before something truly terrible happens on a global scale.

Last edited:

ParanoidPatriot

Reaction score
Take the pulse of Europe, since the continent becoming unstable has historically been, uh, not so good. The European Commission had to remove thousands of comments in this picture, which is the reason why, when you go to the comment section, you see nothing but emojis...

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CNozMs9od8q/?igshid=1u4uykux7phf6

Now, mind you, the black population in Europe ranges from 0.1% to 3.3% depending on which country you’re looking at. So some people would, understandably, be confused by this given the message in the description of the image. Want to know why they had to delete so many of the comments? Because I’ve never seen so many Hitler quotes and pro-Hitler sympathy dropped on social media in my life. I lost count. It was extremely disturbing to see.

Membership in white supremacist groups are swelling globally. Not just here, but in Europe and Australia as well. The far left can hand wave this away and dismiss it as fear of the white man of losing his status in society or a reaction to the Trump presidency or xenophobia in the case of Europe, but there needs to be a serious conversation about this. Nobody learned from post-war Germany’s treatment from 1918 through the roaring 20s and what that ended up leading to. Probably because history has been phased out of school systems nationwide. Anglo-Saxons are increasingly being blamed for nearly every issue going on in the world, and have been getting told by the media et al for years that they’re basically the root of all evil. It comes through especially when you scroll through social media whenever there’s been a mass shooting or a police shooting of a black person...

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/mercerarts/status/1381734822578593793

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/pyrrhl/status/1381712093548793861

^^ The school shooting she was referring to was actually perpetrated by a black male.

I can drop maybe hundreds more if needed, but the point is made. This also does not take into account that the majority of mass killings (defined as 4 or more victims) are actually not perpetrated by white people. It’s a statistical myth. But because the media would have you believe that they are, and because most people don’t do any of their own research (or research with confirmation bias in mind), most people think they do. That’s the narrative that’s been created. All of this is driving an increase is membership to white supremacy groups. It needs to be addressed before something truly terrible happens on a global scale.
I don't go on social media much and never Twitter. I can't even see the "tweets" that you have posted.

I'd really like to know, from a credible source, how many white supremacy groups there are in the US and how many members there are. I may be surprised.

It does stand to reason when a group of people are being told, by politicians, the media, and even in schools and colleges that they are responsible for all the ills in the world, they are going to react. All they are trying to do is live good and decent lives, and this crap is being piled on them.

I hope that the reaction is NOT becoming part of racial identity groups. That would go against everything that we use to be taught about this country, and all the progress that has been made since the 1960's.

Europe is a whole different situation and I cringe every time I hear a politician say we should be more like Europe.

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
It does stand to reason when a group of people are being told, by politicians, the media, and even in schools and colleges that they are responsible for all the ills in the world, they are going to react. All they are trying to do is live good and decent lives, and this crap is being piled on them.
It's funny because those on the radical left who are demonizing whitey don't get that this is the same thing that helped get trump elected.

tehmackdaddy

post tenebras lux
Reaction score
Why no taser here?
A taser is not reliable and the girl with the knife had already begun the motion to stab the girl in pink. The officer shot the one to save the other.

Let alone he had already unholstered his firearm and was grasping it correctly with both hands when he initially saw the deadly weapon. He would have to reholster the firearm or attempt to unholster the taser and fire it with one hand (his off-hand, mind you).

The cop made the correct call and fired accurately. No one else was injured by his actions.

KontradictioN

Reaction score
I don't go on social media much and never Twitter. I can't even see the "tweets" that you have posted.

I'd really like to know, from a credible source, how many white supremacy groups there are in the US and how many members there are. I may be surprised.

I hope that the reaction is NOT becoming part of racial identity groups. That would go against everything that we use to be taught about this country, and all the progress that has been made since the 1960's.

Europe is a whole different situation and I cringe every time I hear a politician say we should be more like Europe.
That’s weird. I don’t do Twitter either and I can see the Tweets just fine.

KontradictioN

Reaction score

I can’t find specific pages with exact numbers of memberships in white supremacist groups. But here is a UN document published last year which details a 320% increase in far-right terrorist activity.

ParanoidPatriot

Reaction score
A taser is not reliable and the girl with the knife had already begun the motion to stab the girl in pink. The officer shot the one to save the other.

Let alone he had already unholstered his firearm and was grasping it correctly with both hands when he initially saw the deadly weapon. He would have to reholster the firearm or attempt to unholster the taser and fire it with one hand (his off-hand, mind you).

The cop made the correct call and fired accurately. No one else was injured by his actions.
Well Lebron knows more than you do.🤣

PatsFanLisa

No filter
Reaction score
And here I was raised that having a separate set of rules for people based solely on race is "racism."

(By definition it is actually "bigotry," but the terms are now colloquially synonymous).

So the Democrats are the party of racism, just as they have always been.
Well, you can spin it however you choose.

I call racism denying people an opportunity to vote and making it virtually impossible for some people to vote, specifically in minority districts mainly because one party lost because of the massive turnout of minority voters.

Or making a law in some states based upon peaceful protesters in the streets so that now only THREE PEOPLE can congregate at a time but not making that law when white supremacists march in the streets carrying torches, wearing nazi symbols emblazoning their clothes.

Or not condemning blatant racists like KKKMargorie Taylor Greene in their party and staying silent with her daily dogwhistling.

Or shooting the shit with known racist Laura Loomer at Mar-a-Lago.

Or Tucker Carlson spewing his bullshit theories and fear-mongering about the Chauvin jury.

I can go on with further examples, but I won't.

What this is is an attempt NOT to have those white nationalist/supremacist/nativists disgracing this location that they've deemed a peaceful gathering place to remember the travesty that occurred there and to have meaningful dialogue for like-minded people. But, hey, you can interpret it however you want.

ParanoidPatriot

Reaction score
I can’t find specific pages with exact numbers of memberships in white supremacist groups. But here is a UN document published last year which details a 320% increase in far-right terrorist activity.

To the UN anyone an inch right of Karl Marx is right wing.

tehmackdaddy

post tenebras lux
Reaction score
But, hey, you can interpret it however you want.
The left views ALL matters through the lenses of race and group identity. Its policies, from the federal level all the way to the local level, reflect this. It is inherently racist and entirely at its core.

You can go on with anecdotal examples, much like the flawed viewpoint that black people are unfairly killed by police officers, all you want. It is simply a fact that the statistics don't align with the anecdotes and the narrative.

You can close your eyes as hard as you want and wish it to be true, but it just isn't.