The Trial in the Case of George Floyd

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
...there's a solid chance he's not found guilty of either one. My guess is that at least one juror went in with a rock-ribbed preconception that "guilty is the only acceptable verdict," though, which means that if I'm a betting man, I'm betting on a hung jury. Which the judge will likely not accept, at least on the first pass.
I'm with you 100%. Probably more than one went in thinking that way.

king of kings

All Hail
Reaction score
In many cities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
If Flagg is right. You will see massive National Riots & protests. It took weeks last time to get the voilence & destruction under control . People & media will be using it. As another example of justice system continuing to fail them .

OP
johnlocke

johnlocke

Reaction score
If Flagg is right. You will see massive National Riots & protests. It took weeks last time to get the voilence & destruction under control . People & media will be using it. As another example of justice system continuing to fail them .

And they would be wrong to think that.

Coltsfan2theend

Custom Titles, we don't need no custom titles
Reaction score
They should have thrown excessive force charge on as a back up as of now, I think he is 100% guilty of that. Beyond that, I don't know if he will be convicted of either murder 3 or manslaughter.

Flagg the Wanderer

Sonic sez: Clawk Moar Ringz!
Reaction score
They should have thrown excessive force charge on as a back up as of now, I think he is 100% guilty of that. Beyond that, I don't know if he will be convicted of either murder 3 or manslaughter.
Prosecutors often don't like to do things like that because it gives the jury an easy out. Plus, in this case that wouldn't prevent the rioting anyway.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
From Flaggs link:
It was at this point that Nelson showed Mercil a series of photographs captured from the body worn camera of Officer Lane, and showing Chauvin’s knee on Floyd from the angle down Floyd’s proned body.

Photo 1: Where’s Chauvin’s leg in this image? On Floyd’s neck? Or on his shoulder blades and back. Mercil: Shoulder blades and back.

And in photo 2? Same. Photo 3? Same. Photo 4? Same.

:coffee:
Yeah, see as unbiased of a source that I am sure "legal-insurrection" is. I will have to kinda go by everything else I read on the face of the earth as to what is really happening.

patswin

WTF
Reaction score
Yeah, see as unbiased of a source that I am sure "legal-insurrection" is. I will have to kinda go by everything else I read on the face of the earth as to what is really happening.
I guess you could not be bothered to note the actual video feed from the courtroom was in the link. You could see and hear it with your own eyes and ears. I did. 🤷
I am sure if you choose to ignore it it will be like it never happened!!

king of kings

All Hail
Reaction score
I think a political agenda is being used to defend him here . We will see what the jurors decides.

PatsFan09

Done. And. Done.
Reaction score
If the cop killed him based on ALL evidence, throw the bastard in jail.

However, I find it a tad bit hypocritical of those on the left continually shouting, “FOLLOW THE SCIENCE!!” but are now saying “Nope, nope, let’s ignore any scientific data.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

PatsFanLisa

No filter
Reaction score
Today's scientific data showed that Chauvin's knee remained on Floyd's neck for 2 minutes and 44 seconds AFTER there was no pulse, and that his CO2 levels were so low that there's no way he died from an overdose.

Keep making excuses for this violent act of disregard for human life, though.

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
There were pictures showing, quite clearly that his knee was not on his neck but on his shoulder, that right there should be enough to cast doubt in the juries mind and that's all they need.

king of kings

All Hail
Reaction score
Today's scientific data showed that Chauvin's knee remained on Floyd's neck for 2 minutes and 44 seconds AFTER there was no pulse, and that his CO2 levels were so low that there's no way he died from an overdose.

Keep making excuses for this violent act of disregard for human life, though.
He did nothing right to help him out. This was all proven by video & police testimonies.

Flagg the Wanderer

Sonic sez: Clawk Moar Ringz!
Reaction score
Legal insurrection is not an unbiased source. It does however have the thoroughly unbiased videos of the examinations and cross-examinations for you to watch for yourself. That's why I included it.

king of kings

All Hail
Reaction score
Last edited:

Mr NFLfan

Reaction score
I live where the men are men and the sheep are ner
The Guardian: Derek Chauvin trial: George Floyd died from ‘low oxygen’, doctor says – live.
That's not drug related the science. Disagrees with a political agenda :coffee:
Dr Tobin was rock solid on the stand today.
Had Mr Floyd been a white man with 3 black cops kneeling on him in the same scenario, this trial would have been over following the opening videos.