The Vince Wilfork Patriots HOF Induction Thread

Vince is routinely referred to as one of the best NTs of all time, for someone that highly rated, a label like that, not to get in would be ridiculous. I mean any player referred to as one of the best QBs, WRs, RB, DE etc etc of all time would have no debate, they'd be in. Even one of the best kickers or best punters will get in.

Vince and Harrison should get into Canton by any objective viewpoint. Dominant players, changed games, won championships.

Vince is routinely referred to as one of the best NTs of all time, for someone that highly rated, a label like that, not to get in would be ridiculous. I mean any player referred to as one of the best QBs, WRs, RB, DE etc etc of all time would have no debate, they'd be in. Even one of the best kickers or best punters will get in.

Vince and Harrison should get into Canton by any objective viewpoint. Dominant players, changed games, won championships.
The thing with Rodney is, he has the numbers. Easily. First to ever have 30 INTs and 30 Sacks. At safety. :coffee:

The thing with Rodney is, he has the numbers. Easily. First to ever have 30 INTs and 30 Sacks. At safety. :coffee:

There is no excuse for not having him in. None.

I mean, the Steelers openly bragged about having a Steeler Wing in Canton because so many of these players from the 70s team got in. There is no logical reason that the Patriots should not have the exact same situation. I mean Lynn Swann and John Stallworth were never the best WRs in football history, let's be frank. But they're both in there. And Franco Harris? Please......

Back