The Vince Wilfork Patriots HOF Induction Thread

Very apt that he'll be introduced at HT of the Ravens game. He had his best-ever game in the AFCCG against the Ravens where he was the single biggest reason we pulled off that win.

v-wilforkcelebrate.jpg

Congrats to Vince.

For the NFL hall, Rodney Harrison should be the next Patriot in there, a cornerstone of the 2003 and 2004 champions plus the almost perfect 2007 team. Only him and Ray Lewis have 30ints and 30sacks in history.

After Rodney gets in, would start making noise for Big Vince after

I know he's too respectful to have done it but I would have loved it if he showed up in just his overalls, that would have been epic

If he does make the HoF he should do it then, because that place really is a joke

Damn, I never knew he and Bianca had divorced? That's a damn shame, she was a rock and a great football wife. Remember Bill gave her an Ironman of Camp T-Shirt? She had given birth just a few days before and was back on the field supporting Vince.

I wondered did their son's jewellery theft have anything to do with it. But he's engaged again so best of luck to him!

Damn, I never knew he and Bianca had divorced? That's a damn shame, she was a rock and a great football wife. Remember Bill gave her an Ironman of Camp T-Shirt? She had given birth just a few days before and was back on the field supporting Vince.

I wondered did their son's jewellery theft have anything to do with it. But he's engaged again so best of luck to him!
Her son probably didn't help things... :coffee:

He never really had many seasons with a decent secondary behind him.
What a cornerstone. So many years of good times and memories with my dad cheering for him and having fun watching him making plays. I’m know everyone here feels the same.
Thank you Vince!!!!

He never really had many seasons with a decent secondary behind him.
What a cornerstone. So many years of good times and memories with my dad cheering for him and having fun watching him making plays. I’m know everyone here feels the same.
Thank you Vince!!!!
That's a good point, not many coverage sacks in his total with those bite-sized DB's playing behind him.

Vince got inducted today, a great crowd there and one of the best speeches from a former player you'll ever hear.

Well worth a listen. Here's a snippet; you may find yourself cutting onions during it..And a great speech from Bill, you can tell what Vince meant to Bill and RKK.

View: https://twitter.com/Patriots/status/1573817053848346625

Last edited:
Vince got inducted today, a great crowd there and one of the best speeches from a former player you'll ever hear.

Well worth a listen. Here's a snippet; you may find yourself cutting onions during it..And a great speech from Bill, you can tell what Vince meant to Bill and RKK.

The entire ceremony was entertaining, tastefully-done and simply moving. At the risk of being a victim of recency bias, I don't think I've ever seen a better one. And they've all been very good.

A heartfelt ceremony for BB, RKK and especially for VW. What a great player he was and person he is.

One of my favorite Patriots players of all time for sure. He symbolizes the Patriots Way perfectly in my mind. Thank you, Vince!

View: https://twitter.com/Patriots/status/1573804973531570185

Last edited:
Back