The World Cup Thread

US seems to be ‘balls to the wall‘ in 1st half and ‘hang on for dear life’ in the 2nd
nice if they could get more then one goal in the first half :coffee:
(less stressful for me watching it)

Last edited:
great win

all the flopping is annoying though

Agreed. And what’s even more annoying is that it’s filtered down to the high school level.

I played college soccer and baseball, and we didn’t flop 20 years ago. Now when I coach high school, I have to yell at my players when they attempt to win Oscars.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Agreed. And what’s even more annoying is that it’s filtered down to the high school level.

I played college soccer and baseball, and we didn’t flop 20 years ago. Now when I coach high school, I have to yell at my players when they attempt to win Oscars.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I have a rule idea that would immediately fix this. If you fall down and the game doesn’t resume because you’re down awhile, have to be subbed out to get checked.

Would reduce a ton of the pathetic flopping

I have a rule idea that would immediately fix this. If you fall down and the game doesn’t resume because you’re down awhile, have to be subbed out to get checked.

Would reduce a ton of the pathetic flopping
It should be a red card. It would fix this immediately. Straight red and the team is a man down for the rest of the game.

I watched less than 10 minutes of the game and was lucky enough to see the only goal. Great goal but it looked like Pulisic took a knee right to the ole bean bag.

I watched less than 10 minutes of the game and was lucky enough to see the only goal. Great goal but it looked like Pulisic took a knee right to the ole bean bag.
He did and he has a "pelvic contusion" which sounds sore to me. he was in the hospital last night so hopefully, he'll be OK for the Dutch,

Goddamn Dutch....

movie_review_389.jpg

Last edited:
Back