These f king demorats

KontradictioN

Reaction score
Their behavior, this most recent temper tantrum (not referring to peaceful protests) included, since 2016 has been nothing short of disgraceful. They’ve come off like crying babies almost this entire time.

Mr NFLfan

Reaction score
I live where the men are men and the sheep are ner

deec77

Reaction score
The actual fuck is called the Bill of Rights, 1st Amendment of the US constitution. You know the same rights those gun toting freedom fighters used to protest state capitols.

Of course you have the right to protest absolutely no argument from me just as the right to bare arms and the right to practice religion.

But riots aren’t a right Just saying. Weren’t you the one arguing about your right to not go out because of the coronavirus? Well we are still under those restrictions just an observation. Kind of selective my friend, I’m ok with the protest by the way.

~Dee~

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
The actual fuck is called the Bill of Rights, 1st Amendment of the US constitution. You know the same rights those gun toting freedom fighters used to protest state capitols.

Now it fits you huh?

Btw, they are allowed to protest. They need to abide by curfew laws.

You’re very selective in which rights you allow to be interfered with arent you?

Hippo.

Crit.

View attachment 103952

Mr NFLfan

Reaction score
Of course you have the right to protest absolutely no argument from me just as the right to bare arms and the right to practice religion.

But riots aren’t a right Just saying. Weren’t you the one arguing about your right to not go out because of the coronavirus? Well we are still under those restrictions just an observation. Kind of selective my friend, I’m ok with the protest by the way.

~Dee~

Wasn't talking about riots, I was addressing the specific incident from the OP.
The demonstrators were peaceful and there was no unrest yet they got tear gas, rubber bullets, and FB so the king could get a pic in front of a church he's never attended holding a book he's never read. Just sayin.

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
The demonstrators were peaceful and there was no unrest yet they got tear gas, rubber bullets, and FB so the king could get a pic in front of a church he's never attended holding a book he's never read. Just sayin.

So if Barry wanted to roll a convoy out to any location of his choosing and crowds did not disperse he’d just call it off and do another day?

The president has the right to go anywhere, anytime. Secret Service clears the path. If people don’t disperse, suffer the consequences. These aren’t suggestions. Hopes. Wishes. They are directives. Orders. Commands.

That’s where today’s problems lie. They simply don’t understand, comprehend, or care how authority functions. That’s the individuals problem. Not society’s.

OP
patsRmyboys

patsRmyboys

Fun in the Florida sun
Reaction score

Yeah? And I'm fine with peaceful protests too. I'm pointing out that they want they need to do inquiry into that? waste more time? And I see you're still going with the false narrative that tear gas was used. They deployed smoke bombs because the officers were getting frozen water bottles thrown at them, but I guess you're ok with that...

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
I say go for it.

All the others have worked out so well for them.

AkPatsFan

Reaction score

The tear gas, rubber bullets story has been disproven over and over again yet you liberals continue to speak of it like it’s fact. Try getting your news from a more reliable source like OAN or NewsMax.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
I repeat...

I'm in favor of anything that prevents the left from establishing any sort of platform or campaign.

They are their own worst enemy, and this investigation will just be one more nail in the coffin.

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
The tear gas, rubber bullets story has been disproven over and over again yet you liberals continue to speak of it like it’s fact. Try getting your news from a more reliable source like OAN or NewsMax.

They won’t.

Instead of accepting they’ve been fed a constant stream of lies via CNN and MSNBC they’ll shrug that off and hope the next story has at least a little truth in it.

This is awesome, watching each layer of lie getting peeled back like a giant onion.

Mr NFLfan

Reaction score
They won’t.

Instead of accepting they’ve been fed a constant stream of lies via CNN and MSNBC they’ll shrug that off and hope the next story has at least a little truth in it.

This is awesome, watching each layer of lie getting peeled back like a giant onion.

Simply laughable. You missed your calling, you should have gone into comedy.

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

Saw an article this morning that stated there is now more than 2 miles of fencing and barriers around the white house. Finally a wall around the most dangerous threat to America! Sounds like the bunker bitch is afraid. I think he should have just talked to those people, you know make a deal with them. ha ha ha

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
Simply laughable. You missed your calling, you should have gone into comedy.

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

Saw an article this morning that stated there is now more than 2 miles of fencing and barriers around the white house. Finally a wall around the most dangerous threat to America! Sounds like the bunker bitch is afraid. I think he should have just talked to those people, you know make a deal with them. ha ha ha

Still holding your ground huh. At what point will the lies and deception and falsehoods be enough for you? Every day a detail comes out. I LOVE this slow trickle torturous process. By November SJF will be nothing but skeletal remains.

PatsFan09

Done. And. Done.
Reaction score

Yeah, that’s not true at all. I have a friend in DC who was there. Tear gas pellets were certainly used.
You do realize that there’s videos of this online, yes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
Yeah, that’s not true at all. I have a friend in DC who was there. Tear gas pellets were certainly used.
You do realize that there’s videos of this online, yes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...s-against-dc-protesters-prior-trump-visit.amp

If protesters are not obeying commands, becoming combative, and above all reaching for weapons - you NEVER relinquish a weapon- then yes, smoke/pepper pellets and even batons are in order.

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
FYI - Seems nobody watched Barr's press conference the other day.

He gave the reasons for the perimeter to be expanded, and why, and when. That decisions was made, the plan devised and enacted by law enforcement, had nothing to do with Trump, and was actually decided and put into action before anybody knew anything about Trump visiting the Church.

The reasons he gave to explain the decisions made were valid, in my view.

Mr NFLfan

Reaction score
FYI - Seems nobody watched Barr's press conference the other day.

He gave the reasons for the perimeter to be expanded, and why, and when. That decisions was made, the plan devised and enacted by law enforcement, had nothing to do with Trump, and was actually decided and put into action before anybody knew anything about Trump visiting the Church.

The reasons he gave to explain the decisions made were valid, in my view.

Even worse, you'd think the AG would know the bill of rights even though Trump hasn't a clue. Always a spin just like bunker inspection. ROFL
Why would we believe anything from the mouth of this administration or its puppets. Not like we don't have thousands of lies already.

There's no way bunker boy would have made that waddle over to the church without prior knowledge that crowd would be moved.

Instead of hiding in his bunker he could have addressed the citizens of this country?

I find this really a case of what you sow you shall reap. He called for protest over the state gov's. over their constitutional rights and we had armed protesters storming the state capitol buildings all over the country. He did that in the middle of a pandemic and thought the Gov's. should talk and make a deal with those protesters. Now shit has come knocking on his door and he's hiding in a bunker. I've got to say I've been waiting for this brilliant call of his to blow up in his face and lookie lookie here we are.

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
Even worse, you'd think the AG would know the bill of rights even though Trump hasn't a clue. Always a spin just like bunker inspection. ROFL
Why would we believe anything from the mouth of this administration or its puppets. Not like we don't have thousands of lies already.

There's no way bunker boy would have made that waddle over to the church without prior knowledge that crowd would be moved.

Instead of hiding in his bunker he could have addressed the citizens of this country?

I find this really a case of what you sow you shall reap. He called for protest over the state gov's. over their constitutional rights and we had armed protesters storming the state capitol buildings all over the country. He did that in the middle of a pandemic and thought the Gov's. should talk and make a deal with those protesters. Now shit has come knocking on his door and he's hiding in a bunker. I've got to say I've been waiting for this brilliant call of his to blow up in his face and lookie lookie here we are.

Yeah. Look where we are.

On a day expected to hear another 8+ million jobs lost its a 2.5 million gain. A 10 million swing in jobs. Wall St at 27K+. Corona couldn’t keep it down. People are done with it.

Protests will pass. You’ll try and pin it on Trump per norm. But when things are fully open and the economy is full force and minorities are back at all time highs employment wise the wave of momentum will propel Trump in November.

Couple that with what’s on Biden’s docket, and eventual face to face debates?

As the Zombies sing “he’s in your head, in your head, Trumpie! Trumpie!”

He owns the space between your ears and he dances there like a leprechaun.