These f king demorats

johnlocke

Reaction score
End welfare of all types, corporate and personal beginning with not allowing immigrants, or otherwise to partake. Then they would have nothing to offer nothing than a path prosperity and flourishing which will always draw in the best of immigrants.

O_P_T

Why Be Normal
Reaction score
Pelosi calls Trump and GOP "Enemies of the state".

This is from her own website.

We take an oath to protect and defend the Constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic. And, sadly, the domestic enemies to our voting system and honoring our Constitution are right at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue with their allies in the Congress of the United States. But again, let's just get out there and mobilize, organize and not let the President deter anyone from voting.

And again, support the postal system, which is Election Central. They're doing everything they can: suppress the vote with your actions, scare people, intimidate by saying law enforcement will be there, diminish the role of the postal system in all of this. It's really, actually shameful. Enemies of the state.

No doubt the media is preparing scathing rebuttals to this statement, like they did when Trump called some media "enemy of the people".

They'll point out like they did before that such language is the hall mark of tyranny and what happens in corrupt nations.

Yes sirree, they are gonna do it any moment now, yup. :coffee:

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
What’s the old adage? Give them enough rope to hang themselves?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-mocked-seattle-mayor-kristi-noems-violence-cities

MSNBC mocked for having Seattle mayor refute Kristi Noem's claim on violence in cities led by Democrats

Seattle was where the infamous autonomous zone 'CHOP' was established earlier this summer

9 hours ago
Gov. Kristi Noem: President Trump is fighting for the common American. He's fighting for youVideo
MSNBC on Wednesday attempted to do a "reality check" on South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem's remarks at the Republican National Convention about the ongoing violence in certain cities.

Noem kicked off the evening of speakers and took aim at "Democrat-run cities" that have been hit with violence following the death of George Floyd.

"From Seatle and Portland to Washington and New York, Democrat-run cities across this country are being overun by violent mobs," Noem said. "The violence is rampant. There's looting, chaos, destruction, and murder. People who can afford to flee have fled but the people that can't, good hard-working Americans, are left to fend for themselves."

BOB COSTAS RIPS RNC FOR NOT EXPRESSING 'BASIC SYMPATHY' TO BLM MOVEMENT

However, those remarks didn't sit well with MSNBC host Rachel Maddow, who cut into the network's RNC coverage to call Noem's claims "very wrong."

And joining her by phone to react to the South Dakota governor's remarks was Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan.

"Her caricature of the great cities across America is not only wrong, it's purposefully wrong," Durkan said, encouraging Noem to visit her city. "Seattle is a city that I raised my two children in and I would not have raised them anywhere else."

Durkan went on to claim that violent crime in her city is 'down 5% this year" and that people "are not leaving Seattle," later taking a swipe at President Trump.

"He tried to make it sound like there were mobs rampant throughout Seattle. It's not the case," Durkan assured Maddow, who agreed that Noam's remarks were "really, really wrong."

The segment was panned by right-leaning commentators on social media, many pointing out to the Capitol Hill Occupied Protest (CHOP), the weeks-long autonomous zone that was set up by protesters that later was the setting for violence.

CLICK HERE FOR THE FOX NEWS APP

"This is complete bulls---," Townhall.com senior writer Julio Rosas reacted. "You can scroll through my timeline and see the results of Democratic mayors and governors abandoning their cities when the going gets tough with the mobs."

"Summer of love!" The Federalist correspondent David Marcus exclaimed, quoting Durkan's remarks during her city's unrest earlier this summer.

"This happened in Durkan's Seattle earlier this week --> 'Rioters tried to burn Seattle police alive, sealed door during fire at East Precinct,'" RealClearInvestigations senior writer Mark Hemingway shared a recent headline from Durkan's city.

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
One of my biggest concerns of a Biden election. He wants that nest egg you’ve been working and saving your whole career. This could add years of more work to those of us hopeful of retiring in the near future and having a set comfortable retirement wage.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/b...-would-overhaul-traditional-401k-tax-benefits

Biden retirement proposal would overhaul traditional 401(k) tax benefits

Critics say the proposal violates his promise to not raise taxes on Americans earning less than $400G

Megan HenneyPublished August 28
Former Vice President Joe Biden speaks at night four of the 2020 Democratic National Convention.video
An often overlooked part of Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden's tax plan would overhaul the tax preferences of traditional retirement accounts like 401(k) plans.

Biden has vowed to convert the current deductibility of traditional retirement contributions into matching refundable credits for 401(k)s, IRAs and others.

Under current law, workers contribute pre-tax dollars to the accounts, reducing their annual taxable income. (When the funds are eventually withdrawn in retirement, that money is taxed). But the system tends to disproportionately benefit wealthier earners since deductions are more valuable the higher one's income bracket is.

SOME RETIREES COULD SEE 5% SOCIAL SECURITY RAISE WITH BIDEN AS PRESIDENT

For instance, a taxpayer in the top income bracket would receive a $37 benefit for every $100 contributed to a retirement account. By comparison, a taxpayer in the bottom bracket would get just a $10 benefit in exchange for the same $100 contribution.

But Biden has proposed eliminating such deductions and instead replacing them with flat tax credits for each dollar saved, as first reported by Roll Call. The campaign has not specified with the percentage would be, but the Tax Foundation estimated that a 26% credit would be roughly revenue-neutral, something the Biden campaign is aiming for.

"Compared to current law, the flat credit would provide a larger benefit to lower-income earners and reduce the benefit to higher-income earners," the Tax Foundation reported.

If taxpayers contributed $100 into a traditional retirement account, the 26% credit would be the equivalent of a 20.5% marginal tax rate for all taxpayers, regardless of their income level, according to the Tax Foundation.

Typically, a taxpayer in the 12% income tax bracket earning $35,000 would receive a 12% deduction under current law for any contributions to a traditional retirement account. But under Biden's proposal, they would see an effective deduction at a 20.5% rate. Of course, a taxpayer in the 37% bracket would see their deduction rate essentially reduced to 20.5%.

Proponents of the change argue it would boost saving among low-income earners. But critics argue it could shift an exodus among high-earners to Roth-style retirement accounts, shifting savings away from traditional accounts. Detractors have also noted it would reduce the tax benefit of traditional retirement accounts for those earning above $80,250 and earning under $400,000 -- violating the former vice president's pledge to not hike taxes on earners below the $400,000 threshold, the Tax Foundation said.

The proposal from the former vice president would shift some of the benefits of tax deferral in traditional retirement accounts toward lower- and middle-income earners, with the intent of boosting saving among those individuals, according to Tax Foundation, a Washington-based non-profit.

johnlocke

Reaction score
I am no expert on investments but I do remember my dad saying years ago, that he would recommend that his friends and family don't invest in 401Ks because the government can swoop in and and blow the all up. Seems he was right.

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
I am no expert on investments but I do remember my dad saying years ago, that he would recommend that his friends and family don't invest in 401Ks because the government can swoop in and and blow the all up. Seems he was right.

Prior to Covid the 401K was up about 45%.

Haven’t checked recent with the stock bounce back. But with Trumps re-election I expect to be VERY happy over the next 4.

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
Brace yourself JL. That idyllic setting could soon be overrun with NYers and that stupid fvcking accent, bringing with them their failed ideals and policies.

Remember, they’re only leaving because the bums took up residence.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-upper-west-side-mass-evacuation-full-effect/

Fleet of Moving Trucks Seen in Manhattan’s Upper West Side: ‘Mass Evacuation in Full Effect’

Amy Furr30 Aug 2020
NEW YORK, NEW YORK - MAY 25: A view of a moving truck during the coronavirus pandemic on May 25, 2020 in the Queens borough of New York City. Government guidelines encourage wearing a mask in public with strong social distancing in effect as all 50 states in the USA …
Cindy Ord/Getty Images
2:33

A string of moving trucks was spotted in Manhattan’s Upper West Side on Saturday, according to Guardian Angels founder Curtis Sliwa.

“The mass evacuation of Upper West Siders from NYC is in full effect,” he told the New York Post.

Sliwa blamed the city’s decision to house hundreds of homeless people in the neighborhood’s hotels for the exodus.

“The moment I walked out on my block, near Central Park West, there was a moving truck. I asked where you going, and they said, ‘Virginia.’ They told me, ‘Curtis, first the pandemic hit us and now the quality of life is so bad,'” he recalled.

Sliwa spoke to others moving to places such as New Hampshire and Tennessee, and one young family told him they were headed to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.

“They said in the last month, there have been so many disturbed people in the streets, aggressively panhandling, defecating, urinating — they leave the hotels and have no bathrooms to use,” he explained.

Following complaints from residents, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio (D) promised August 17 to start removing homeless people from the city’s hotels and get them back into shelter facilities.

However, he did not give a timeline as to when that process would begin, according to Breitbart News.

Safety was more a motivating factor for people leaving U.S. cities than the coronavirus pandemic, global investor Barry Sternlicht said Tuesday during an interview on CNBC’s Squawk Box.

“There’s hundreds of thousands of people looking for suburban homes, and I would say it’s not as driven by the Covid situation as it is safety and law and order, and that is now pervasive across the big cities of the United States, sadly,” he stated.

Six people were shot and two killed Tuesday into Wednesday across New York City, Breitbart News reported.

“The fatal and non-fatal shootings Tuesday-Wednesday follow a Monday on which seven shootings left 11 victims. And they follow a weekend which witnessed over 40 shot, five fatally, in de Blasio’s NYC,” the report said.

Sliwa explained Saturday that the people who lived in the area were those who elected de Blasio as mayor.

“It’s a progressive, liberal neighborhood. And now there’s a visceral hate here for him — the feeling that he has virtually singlehandedly destroyed this city,” he concluded.

patfan64

Generally Aware
Reaction score
What’s the old adage? Give them enough rope to hang themselves?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-mocked-seattle-mayor-kristi-noems-violence-cities

MSNBC mocked for having Seattle mayor refute Kristi Noem's claim on violence in cities led by Democrats

Seattle was where the infamous autonomous zone 'CHOP' was established earlier this summer

9 hours ago
Gov. Kristi Noem: President Trump is fighting for the common American. He's fighting for youVideo
MSNBC on Wednesday attempted to do a "reality check" on South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem's remarks at the Republican National Convention about the ongoing violence in certain cities.

Noem kicked off the evening of speakers and took aim at "Democrat-run cities" that have been hit with violence following the death of George Floyd.

"From Seatle and Portland to Washington and New York, Democrat-run cities across this country are being overun by violent mobs," Noem said. "The violence is rampant. There's looting, chaos, destruction, and murder. People who can afford to flee have fled but the people that can't, good hard-working Americans, are left to fend for themselves."

BOB COSTAS RIPS RNC FOR NOT EXPRESSING 'BASIC SYMPATHY' TO BLM MOVEMENT

However, those remarks didn't sit well with MSNBC host Rachel Maddow, who cut into the network's RNC coverage to call Noem's claims "very wrong."

And joining her by phone to react to the South Dakota governor's remarks was Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan.

"Her caricature of the great cities across America is not only wrong, it's purposefully wrong," Durkan said, encouraging Noem to visit her city. "Seattle is a city that I raised my two children in and I would not have raised them anywhere else."

Durkan went on to claim that violent crime in her city is 'down 5% this year" and that people "are not leaving Seattle," later taking a swipe at President Trump.

"He tried to make it sound like there were mobs rampant throughout Seattle. It's not the case," Durkan assured Maddow, who agreed that Noam's remarks were "really, really wrong."

The segment was panned by right-leaning commentators on social media, many pointing out to the Capitol Hill Occupied Protest (CHOP), the weeks-long autonomous zone that was set up by protesters that later was the setting for violence.

CLICK HERE FOR THE FOX NEWS APP

"This is complete bulls---," Townhall.com senior writer Julio Rosas reacted. "You can scroll through my timeline and see the results of Democratic mayors and governors abandoning their cities when the going gets tough with the mobs."

"Summer of love!" The Federalist correspondent David Marcus exclaimed, quoting Durkan's remarks during her city's unrest earlier this summer.

"This happened in Durkan's Seattle earlier this week --> 'Rioters tried to burn Seattle police alive, sealed door during fire at East Precinct,'" RealClearInvestigations senior writer Mark Hemingway shared a recent headline from Durkan's city.

I love Durkan's quote. The Dems whooped and hollered when it was mentioned at the RNC that unemployment was at an all time low citing current numbers.

Durkan needs to cite current statistics. I promise you that crime is up in Seattle. Big time. But her data is pre George Floyd.

The Dems obviously used post George Floyd data to refute the RNC claims about unemployment.

This whole situation sickens me.

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
The video is sick. Imagine it at night.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nancy-pelosi-san-francisco-district-does-not-want-you-to-see-this

View attachment 104248

Pelosi trolled by pro-Trumpers with video from California district: 'Nancy Pelosi does not want you to see this'

Tents and drug-using homeless people fill the streets in the San Francisco congressional district run by Pelosi

Danielle Wallace5 hours ago
Nancy Pelosi is seen maskless after slamming Trump on masksVideo
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi “does not want you to see this,” the Students For Trump organization claims in a new video recorded Wednesday showing the streets of her San Francisco congressional district lined with tents sheltering people experiencing homelessness.

“This is Nancy Pelosi’s district,” Students For Trump tweeted Wednesday, sharing a video recorded for Turning Point USA’s “Benny on the Block” video episode series.

The cellphone video was shot from the inside of a car as it drives through San Francisco’s Tenderloin District. Homeless people, many of whom are Black, are camped out on the streets for blocks. Ironically, messages like “Black Lives Matter” and “George Floyd” are seen spray-painted on a federal office building, with “The Unites States of America” official letting crossed out.

PELOSI'S HAIRSTYLIST CLAIMS, THROUGH LAWYER, THAT SALON OWNER OK'D DEM'S VISIT

Another sign in a business’s window urges people to: “Go Vote.”

“I filmed this this morning in San Francisco,” Turning Point USA’s Chief Creative Officer Benny Johnson writes over the video. “This is the heart of Nancy Pelosi’s district. This is how people live under Pelosi’s leadership. Nancy Pelosi has been in office 33 years. Heartbreaking.”

One man in the video appears to be seen injecting a needle into his arm while sitting on the sidewalk. The car moves down Leavenworth Street, where more tents are camped out. The video shows a pipe contraption connected to a fire hydrant set up by the city, “So homeless people can take ‘showers.’”

People are seen by the encampments on bicycles, often in front of local businesses like a pizza parlor and a food market, and one man uses the fire hydrant to wash his dog.

SALON OWNER DECRIES PELOSI 'SET UP' CLAIM AS 'ABSOLUTELY FALSE,' SAYS SHE'S RECEIVED DEATH THREATS

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi of California, center, and other members of Congress kneel and observe a moment of silence at the Capitol's Emancipation Hall, Monday, June 8, 2020, on Capitol Hill in Washington, reading the names of George Floyd and others killed during police interactions. (AP Photo/Manuel Balce Ceneta)
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi of California, center, and other members of Congress kneel and observe a moment of silence at the Capitol's Emancipation Hall, Monday, June 8, 2020, on Capitol Hill in Washington, reading the names of George Floyd and others killed during police interactions. (AP Photo/Manuel Balce Ceneta)
The video ends showing a still photo of Pelosi, wearing an African kente cloth scarf, while she knelt in silence for eight minutes and 46 seconds on the marble floor of Emancipation Hall in the U.S. Capitol in June. That duration was the amount of time Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin kneeled on the neck of George Floyd before he died.

Over the photo, Johnson wrote: “Shame.”

Pelosi, the top-ranking Democrat in Congress and second in the presidential line of succession, has represented California’s 12th congressional district since 2013. She was first elected to Congress in 1987.

The 12th district, which was last redrawn in 2011, is entirely within San Francisco.

The video, which had more than 860,000 views on Twitter by Thursday, mirrors a political ad for Maryland Republican congressional candidate Kimberly Klacik. A speaker at the Republican National Convention who has since been endorsed by President Trump, Klacik, who is Black, challenged in her viral campaign ad that the Democrats running Baltimore for decades don’t truly care about Black lives.

“Do you care about Black lives? The people that run Baltimore don’t. I can prove it. Walk with me. They don’t want you to see this,” she said, walking through Baltimore’s crumbling infrastructure.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Pelosi has come under fire in recent days after she was caught on surveillance video first reported by Fox News at a San Francisco hair salon without a mask over her mouth and nose for a blowout. At the time, hair salons were ordered shuttered in San Francisco under rules meant to combat the spread of coronavirus.

Pelosi has since accused the eSalon owner of setting her up and demanded an apology.

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
https://justthenews.com/politics-po...rters-democrats-believe-america-racist-nation

Poll: Three-quarters of Democrats believe America is a racist nation

Three out of every four registered Democratic voters believe America is a "racist nation," according to a new Just the News Daily Poll with Scott Rasmussen.

When asked, 72% of Democrats responded that they believe America is racist. That's compared to 21% of Republicans and 48% of Independents.

Overall, a plurality of voters – 48% – feel America is racist, while 41% do not. A remaining 10% were "unsure."

JTN Poll, Is America a racist nation?
Just the News Daily Poll

With Scott Rasmussen

The returns contrast somewhat starkly with an August Just the News daily poll that found eight out of 10 voters believed that the United States was "founded on the ideals of freedom and equality, though we have never fully lived up to those ideals."

Just 11% of respondents to that poll believed the U.S. was "founded as a racist society."

The survey of 1,200 Registered Voters was conducted by Rasmussen using a mixed mode approach from August 27-29, 2020.

To see this poll question's cross-demographic tabulations, click here.

To see this poll question's methodology and sample demographics, click here.

shecolt

Reaction score
https://justthenews.com/politics-po...rters-democrats-believe-america-racist-nation

Poll: Three-quarters of Democrats believe America is a racist nation

Three out of every four registered Democratic voters believe America is a "racist nation," according to a new Just the News Daily Poll with Scott Rasmussen.

When asked, 72% of Democrats responded that they believe America is racist. That's compared to 21% of Republicans and 48% of Independents.

Overall, a plurality of voters – 48% – feel America is racist, while 41% do not. A remaining 10% were "unsure."

JTN Poll, Is America a racist nation?
Just the News Daily Poll

With Scott Rasmussen

The returns contrast somewhat starkly with an August Just the News daily poll that found eight out of 10 voters believed that the United States was "founded on the ideals of freedom and equality, though we have never fully lived up to those ideals."

Just 11% of respondents to that poll believed the U.S. was "founded as a racist society."

The survey of 1,200 Registered Voters was conducted by Rasmussen using a mixed mode approach from August 27-29, 2020.

To see this poll question's cross-demographic tabulations, click here.

To see this poll question's methodology and sample demographics, click here.

That's a weird one question survey and one that I couldn't have answered because I very much believe that racism exists in the U.S., but I also don't believe that America is a racist nation.

However, I guess the point is how much the results have changed in such a short time span. I don't find that surprising because the democrats have been working overtime to tell us how evil and racist the country is.

A good example is Michelle Obama with her recent story about someone cutting in front of her. Now, that has happened to me on several occasions. Sometimes, it may have been that the person cutting didn't realize that I was in line. Other times, it may have been that the person was just an obnoxious jerk. For Michelle, the only reason was because she was black.

One of the greatest disappointments for me with the Obama White House was that I actually thought they would work to bring people of all colors closer together. They could have stressed how far we have came since the days when a slave could only dream about a black POTUS and FLOTUS while also working to bridge existing divides. Instead, they joined in on the "everything is racist" mantra.

While Joe Biden's "You ain't black" comment along with the treatment that black conservatives receive show me just how racist the democrat party can be, nothing will ever top Hillary's comment about all black people looking alike.

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
The video is sick. Imagine it at night.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nancy-pelosi-san-francisco-district-does-not-want-you-to-see-this

View attachment 104248

Pelosi trolled by pro-Trumpers with video from California district: 'Nancy Pelosi does not want you to see this'

Tents and drug-using homeless people fill the streets in the San Francisco congressional district run by Pelosi

Danielle Wallace5 hours ago
Nancy Pelosi is seen maskless after slamming Trump on masksVideo
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi “does not want you to see this,” the Students For Trump organization claims in a new video recorded Wednesday showing the streets of her San Francisco congressional district lined with tents sheltering people experiencing homelessness.

“This is Nancy Pelosi’s district,” Students For Trump tweeted Wednesday, sharing a video recorded for Turning Point USA’s “Benny on the Block” video episode series.

The cellphone video was shot from the inside of a car as it drives through San Francisco’s Tenderloin District. Homeless people, many of whom are Black, are camped out on the streets for blocks. Ironically, messages like “Black Lives Matter” and “George Floyd” are seen spray-painted on a federal office building, with “The Unites States of America” official letting crossed out.

PELOSI'S HAIRSTYLIST CLAIMS, THROUGH LAWYER, THAT SALON OWNER OK'D DEM'S VISIT

Another sign in a business’s window urges people to: “Go Vote.”

“I filmed this this morning in San Francisco,” Turning Point USA’s Chief Creative Officer Benny Johnson writes over the video. “This is the heart of Nancy Pelosi’s district. This is how people live under Pelosi’s leadership. Nancy Pelosi has been in office 33 years. Heartbreaking.”

One man in the video appears to be seen injecting a needle into his arm while sitting on the sidewalk. The car moves down Leavenworth Street, where more tents are camped out. The video shows a pipe contraption connected to a fire hydrant set up by the city, “So homeless people can take ‘showers.’”

People are seen by the encampments on bicycles, often in front of local businesses like a pizza parlor and a food market, and one man uses the fire hydrant to wash his dog.

SALON OWNER DECRIES PELOSI 'SET UP' CLAIM AS 'ABSOLUTELY FALSE,' SAYS SHE'S RECEIVED DEATH THREATS

The video ends showing a still photo of Pelosi, wearing an African kente cloth scarf, while she knelt in silence for eight minutes and 46 seconds on the marble floor of Emancipation Hall in the U.S. Capitol in June. That duration was the amount of time Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin kneeled on the neck of George Floyd before he died.

Over the photo, Johnson wrote: “Shame.”

Pelosi, the top-ranking Democrat in Congress and second in the presidential line of succession, has represented California’s 12th congressional district since 2013. She was first elected to Congress in 1987.

The 12th district, which was last redrawn in 2011, is entirely within San Francisco.

The video, which had more than 860,000 views on Twitter by Thursday, mirrors a political ad for Maryland Republican congressional candidate Kimberly Klacik. A speaker at the Republican National Convention who has since been endorsed by President Trump, Klacik, who is Black, challenged in her viral campaign ad that the Democrats running Baltimore for decades don’t truly care about Black lives.

“Do you care about Black lives? The people that run Baltimore don’t. I can prove it. Walk with me. They don’t want you to see this,” she said, walking through Baltimore’s crumbling infrastructure.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Pelosi has come under fire in recent days after she was caught on surveillance video first reported by Fox News at a San Francisco hair salon without a mask over her mouth and nose for a blowout. At the time, hair salons were ordered shuttered in San Francisco under rules meant to combat the spread of coronavirus.

Pelosi has since accused the eSalon owner of setting her up and demanded an apology.

I am slow getting around to this.

I rank this Dems kneeling as the most stupid image in my not terribly brief lifetime.

How can you NOT burst out laughing hysterically? I mean it is historically hysterical. :coffee:

Cheers

tehmackdaddy

post tenebras lux
Reaction score
That's a weird one question survey and one that I couldn't have answered because I very much believe that racism exists in the U.S., but I also don't believe that America is a racist nation.

However, I guess the point is how much the results have changed in such a short time span. I don't find that surprising because the democrats have been working overtime to tell us how evil and racist the country is.

A good example is Michelle Obama with her recent story about someone cutting in front of her. Now, that has happened to me on several occasions. Sometimes, it may have been that the person cutting didn't realize that I was in line. Other times, it may have been that the person was just an obnoxious jerk. For Michelle, the only reason was because she was black.

One of the greatest disappointments for me with the Obama White House was that I actually thought they would work to bring people of all colors closer together. They could have stressed how far we have came since the days when a slave could only dream about a black POTUS and FLOTUS while also working to bridge existing divides. Instead, they joined in on the "everything is racist" mantra.

While Joe Biden's "You ain't black" comment along with the treatment that black conservatives receive show me just how racist the democrat party can be, nothing will ever top Hillary's comment about all black people looking alike.

Let's say some cop is an asshole.

Pulls me over, acts like an asshole, and I drive away thinking, "that guy's an asshole."

Sme cop pulls over a black guy and acts like an asshole. The black guy might drive away thinking, "that guy's a racist."

Racism exists and will always exist, but I firmly believe there are more assholes than racists.

AnOldTroll

Reaction score

Pulls me over, acts like an asshole, and I drive away thinking, "that guy's an asshole."

Sme cop pulls over a black guy and acts like an asshole. The black guy might drive away thinking, "that guy's a racist."

Racism exists and will always exist, but I firmly believe there are more assholes than racists.

Nice!
Agree.

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

I don't think I am wrong in thinking Biden is a racist.
Trump? Not so much. Just an asshole. But for me, an asshole in a good way.

O_P_T

Why Be Normal
Reaction score

Remember, you need dicks to frack assholes, and keep the pussy out of the way.

https://youtu.be/32iCWzpDpKs

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

This seems like the best place to post this video about salongate.

https://youtu.be/auc8p6Sybow